Most anticipated game 2013

BluePooAtonement42

Dec 17, 2012
I don't know if this has been done before, but what's your most anticipated game or games of 2013 and why?
Mine would have to be Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. you could say that this comes down to a little bias, but that wouldn't be fair. It comes down to A LOT of bias. I'll admit that games like The Last of Us and GTA V look better than this piece of crap, but I've still been waiting for it since I was five.

AlmostLikeLife

Apr 24, 2009
My most anticipated would be The Last of Us.

Though, it is followed extremely closely by Beyond: Two Souls, Watch Dogs, GTA V, and Bioshock Infinite.

Sonntam

Nov 2, 2012
I'm looking forward a lot to Last of Us. The last game was so hyped for was ME3... and we all know how that went down. That' sort of why I try to keep my expectations low, especially when it comes to storytelling of the game (it is largely what I will buy the game for). I mean, so far the characters look amazing and the game has a lot of potential, but bad pacing and could ruin it all.

The same goes for gameplay. It looks very interesting if everything the developers say about combat is true. Also, I have zero experience with shooters or semi-shooters on Playstation, so this is makes it even more unlikely I will enjoy it.

Nevertheless, I already preordered the game. No matter what reviews it will get, I want to see it for myself. No matter what, it looks like the game with the biggest potential.

Lucyfer86

Jun 30, 2011
-Final Fantasy XIII-3
-Gta V
-Crysis 3

Can't come up with anything else atm, unless you count HL3 which is not gonna happen... for sure, right?

PMorgan18

Apr 6, 2010
Company of Heroes 2
Metro: Last Light
Europa Universalis IV
Last of Us

There's more, just can't think at the moment.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Bioshock Infinte and The Last of Us.

There's a few others, the names of which I shall no doubt remember 3 seconds after hitting the 'Post' button.

Jzcaesar

Mar 29, 2011
I'm really looking forward to the new SimCity. I'm excited enough to pay full pre order price for it, which is fairly rare.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
I think what I'm most looking forward to next year is Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. It really is looking to be an utterly amazing little thing.

Still, I'm definitely also looking forward to more cartonny sneaking in Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, more exploration of Raiden's story in Metal Gear Rising: Revengance, more murdering deities in God of War: Ascension and I'm just generally looking forward to The Last of Us because the released video/demo looked ace.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Gotta put my vote GTA V

I bet it doesn't come out for pc in 2013 though.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
GTA V.

Whatever Bungies new game is if it's coming out in 2013 (triple A budget, developer I love, NEW IP!)

Hopefully because I can only name one game I want thats a sequel I'll end up playing some lovely new games this coming year.

Pink Gregory

Jul 30, 2008
Bioshock Infinite so far; not sure if it's coming out next year, but also Prison Architect. Loves me some Introversion ;)

and further patches to XCOM if that counts.

ratzofftoya

Jul 2, 2012
God. A really nice line-up coming this year. GTA V, all the ones PMorgan18 mentioned, SimCity, etc.

But given everything folks have been saying about the new demo, I think BioShock Infinite takes the cake. DAMN that mother looks sweet.

m19

Jun 13, 2012
Bioshock: Infinite
Tomb Raider
Metro: Last Light
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Anything with Commander Shepard in it.

In-game? Even the Engineer Shepard is a supreme badass who can snipe a fly off a Reaper's ass from a mile away, blindfolded and facing the other direction.

In cut-scene? Couldn't hit the broad side of a building if he/she was sitting inside of it with a laser sight attach to his/her weapon.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Phantasy Star Online 2.

In saying so, I am still preoccupied with GW2 and it wouldn't surpise me if I'm still playing it for another year so I don't know if I can played another MMORPG.