Most anticipated game 2013

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
A toss up between Company of Heroes 2 and Aliens:Colonial Marines. The former looks to be an outstanding strategy game and the latter looks to be an outstanding action-horror game.

schtingah

Jun 1, 2011
For me its Chaos Chronicles, Tomb Raider, Watch Dogs. Remember Me & The Dark Eye: Demonicon if they manage to release in 2013. That's all I can think off of the top of my head.

Fenra

Sep 17, 2008
Tomb Raider, curious to see where they take it, if she'll end up teh Lara we know by the end of the game or something different

Dead Space 3... yeah I said it, but I love the IP, and have a friend who does to so we are gonna co-op it together

Crysis 3, another series I love so cant get enough

Bioshock Infinite, I wasn't sold on the setting at first but its been looking better and better, getting me more and more hyped

Metro Last Light, really enjoyed the first for its atmosphere and sense of place so really looking forward to this one

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
Metro 2033's sequel is my most anticipated game. I hope they solved the stealth in that game, and if they manage to kill or somehow reduce the linearity of the game I'm going to buy that game twice.

Sennune

Apr 15, 2009
I am tied between GTAV and The Last of Us. I'm skeptical of Naughty Dog even though I do like Uncharted. GTAV can give me shenanigans. I like shenanigans.

CityofTreez

Sep 2, 2011
Last of Us
Bioshock Infinite
Metro: Last Light
Company of Heroes

Maybe Europa Universallis as well...

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
...really?

Nobody is excited for South Park: The Stick of Truth?

Well, I am. It's really the only thing I've been looking forward to, 2013-wise.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I have to admit, I know almost nothing of the 2013 line-up yet. ... Huh.
Out of what I've seen so far, I think Watch Dogs looks the most interesting.

Rogue Trooper

Oct 25, 2012
Metro last light for me. I absolutely loved the first one and the book, so I can't wait for it to come out.

UnderCoverGuest

May 24, 2010
ARMA 3. I'm still kinda skeptical of the leap forward into the future, but it really is all about the community with simulators, and since my community is ready for the leap, I'm hand in hand with them.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Shadowrun Returns, Wasteland 2, and The Banner Saga. That pretty much covers it. I have no interest in David Cage's B-Movie schlock. BioShock Infinite could be good, though the first game game me way too much anxiety while playing it (I had to quit after little more than an hour).

But if 2012 taught me anything, it's that I shouldn't get down about the year before it gets tarted. I thought 2012 was gonna suck hard, but it turned out to be my favorite year of gaming.

Inconspicuous Trenchcoat

Shinku Hadouken!
Nov 12, 2009
-Trials: Evolution Gold (PC): It might be called just Trials: Gold, I don't know. Anyways, this game went Xbox exclusive after Trials 2: SE. It's returning home and I can't wait. I love slowly getting better, slowly no falling hard tracks and beating previous times, all while listening to a podcast or watching a movie. It's a multi-entertainment zephyr of delight and frustration. Not paying for multiplayer is also a big plus.

-Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon: The original was one of my favorite GameCube games. I played this game to completion twice in quick succession (which almost never happens with me). It's just fun exploring the mansion and solving the little puzzles.

-GTA V: Have high hopes for this one. Hopefully, it goes back towards the tone of VC or SA, rather than continue on in IV's path. I'm probably gonna buy it day one on PS3. Then sell it when the PC version comes out (and is confirmed not to "blow chunks").

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I can't wait to see what ends up making it to the U this year...Anyway my most anticipated games so far would be;

Injustice, Aliens: Colonial Marines (getting on U)
Castlevania LOS - Mirrors of Fate (3DS)
Metal Gear Revengence, Bioshock Infinite (leaning towards 360)

My number one most anticipated game is Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2. Getting that on the U more than likely.

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
New Shantae! New Shantae! NEW SHANTAE!

I'm sure there are other games coming out in 2013, but as none of the are LoZ, Mass Effect, No More Heroes or made by Valve, and one of them IS Shantae, I think this is one of the few years my anticipation has been so focused.