Most Badass Anime Girl

DatCracker

Nov 3, 2010
Generic Gamer said:
Much as I hate to break up the flow of hotpants and breasts, my choice would be ser Integra Hellsing.

Seriously, what a badass.

Oooh, changing my choice. This girl made the king of vamps her *****.
SKILL

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
Niagro said:
Wow, honestly nobody else out there who's watched Claymore? Really? Damn.

A buried gem indeed.
Hey, man, I take pride being the only fan of Claymore in my group of friends. So as much as I would like to say Claire or Teresa, the badass award's goin' to Revy.

Why? Imagine the main character of every Hong Kong action flick rolled into one gun slinging, ass kicking psycho. Face it, she's manlier than half of the male protagonists of most anime's these days. And she's got a big chest to boot, too.

Fenreil

Mar 14, 2010
loc978 said:
Mentally badass... Balalaika of Black Lagoon.

Betcha didn't know what that name meant...
Betcha didn't know what else that name meant
Seriously. It's Russian military slang

Since Black Lagoon is where Badass chicks hang out, why not bring up Roberta? Please don't make her angry. When she's angry she tends to track down people from a single photograph, carry anti-material sniper rifles like toys, and catch knives thrown at her with her teeth, then break them. With her teeth..

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
Since people have mentioned Nanoha and Motoko.

I'll have to add Isako from Dennou Coil.
Or maybe I should just cool my head.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Hmmmm.
Really?

Some these arn't even remotely badass.

You want badass look a some of the girls from Claymore.

Also look at Niche and Roda from Tegami Bachi.
Both are extremely adept fighters and very intelligent.
Niche will defend Lag(the MC) with her life, and her hair is literally her weapon, using it to take on things at least 30 times her own size sometimes.
Roda....i cannot describe her badassness in words so you need to look her up for yourselves.

EDIT:Also Dorthy from M.A.R.
Seriously, psychotic, awesome, and hot all rolled up into one body.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Rex Dark said:
Xpwn3ntial said:
<-
I may be biased, but I think Yuki wins this one.
She can make a bat hit home runs, rewrite data (matter is data), plays guitar, and is a master RTS gamer.
Three more things. She stole Haruhi's powers, used them to kill her boss, which is a god in its own right, and rewrote reality as we knew it, in a matter of seconds.
From what anime is she?
It sounds interesting...
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It is a good watch.

I can not tell you to watch it in either English or Japanese. Crispin Freeman does a better Kyon but Aya Hirano is a better Haruhi. The rest, either way in my opinion. I think Minori Chihara is a little better as Yuki, though, due to the rasp in her voice.

My advice: Watch the first episode in both languages, and continue with the one you like more. Or, watch both. I did that.

EBHughsThe1st

Nov 18, 2009
Um. Miki from Ramen Fighter Miki?

Or...Yoko?

Um. How about Nico Robin?

I don't know. I watch Dragonball and that's about it.

Helgi

Sep 27, 2009
Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop and Balsa from Guardian of the Sacred spirit