Most badass playable character?

Xalmar

Aug 15, 2008
T3-M4. The guy took down three HK-50s by himself, if that's not badass then I don't know what is.

Bajablo

Aug 27, 2008
Ok, there is no way that duke nukem isn't the most badass playable character ever created!

Watch this http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29075.html.

Story in Duke Nukem 3d, aliens took our chicks and its time to get them back. He kicks ass to get all the girls.. if thats not badass.. i dont know what is!
Watch out all other wanabee 'badass' characters.. he is gonna shit down your neck when he is done with you ;-)

and for those who are saying "who the hell is that duke nukem", Mr.T pities you fool!

TommyGun465

Jul 2, 2008
47 and Max Payne. especially 47. remember requiem! funeral, bullshitload of guys around, and suddenly he rises and graps the preacher. he shoots everyone, kills the priest, and goes chasing te remaining ones. BAM, the wheelchair dude gets shot. now who is so sick at the point of shooting an helpless man in a wheelchair!? then he walks thowards the gate. he sees the lawyer, squilling for his life. BOOM HEADSHOT. Another thing about 47. hes always walking. Evem if there is a mental pacient throwing bomb monkeys, he walks and talks as if he wasnt there! now thats badass.

Aerach

Aug 7, 2008
Gordon Freeman
Dante
And of course...

Duke, mother EFFING Nukem.

What? Who didn't see that one coming?

Honorable mentions...
Turok
Riddick
and Shinobi

ThayldDrekka

Aug 27, 2008
Duke nukem, Max Pain, JC Denton, Arthas, Lich King, Baal, The Fremin from dune 2000, The predator you play as in AvP2, The guy you play as in C&C Renegade, Black Dragon from Heroes of might and magic complete, Sharpshooter from Heroes of might and magic, Jack of Blades from Fable, The kid and grandma from "Just Grandma and Me" (such a awesome game), and thats all I name right now, because all my other games are hidden somewhere, so I cant find them and list more characters, but those above, are just like 25% of the characters i would list

Rianna

Aug 11, 2008
1. Samus Aran. She'll stop and take the time out from running to her ship to save harmless and helpless little alien guys from a planet exploding.
2. 47, if only for the numerous, inventive, or just plain funny ways to kill someone. C'mon, shoving a guy in a chicken suit out a window? CLASSIC.
3. DOOM Guy was so badass he didn't even need a name.
4. Chell. She did it all for the cake, though.
5. Your nameless monkey from System Shock 2. Faces down hordes of insane robots/mutants/aliens AND a completely psychotic godlike AI? Yeah, kiiiinda badass.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Kratos or Nariko.

This only stays true until they make a game based on pop-culture and Chuck Norris is a playable character.
(I'm of course only kidding.)

Jessiah

Mar 25, 2008
I feel there's someone that's been entirely overlooked.

Mr. Domino. He just couldn't be stopped.

khululy

Aug 17, 2008
the most bad ass huh :p

Earthworm jim
and of course the duke
I found playing with abe pretty bad ass too, taking over people or letting their heads explode...
Turok was bad ass as well he had the only only answer to why he could carry so many weapons, he had a magical bag, clever guy.
Dante is also awesome but so his ryu hayabusa or Akuma or... gaming has many badasses, Now only a great spawn game and we can add him to the list :p

bottom

Aug 26, 2008
The Shoal from Timesplitters future perfect... his only disadvantage was that his entire body is a headshot...

bottom

Aug 26, 2008
well if you miss the whale part you will probably hit the hands which are fish, also head shots... But between that he's quite clearly the greatest badass character of all time.