Most Comfortable Place You've Ever Slept...

Darknacht

May 13, 2009
nothingspringstomind said:
SycoMantis91 said:
big tits are always good
I was going to say in all seriousness; the wife's breasts. I always feel wonderful after sleeping on them.
This. Nothings is more comfortable than your wifes breasts.

SycoMantis91

Dec 21, 2011
SycoMantis91 said:
big tits are always good
I was going to say in all seriousness; the wife's breasts. I always feel wonderful after sleeping on them.
Yea. It's weird. I'm not trying to be perverted or sexual, but a nice set of boobs really do feel grand to rest your head on.

SycoMantis91

Dec 21, 2011
Darknacht said:
SycoMantis91 said:
big tits are always good
I agree. his wife's breasts feel great :) (jk of course, don't come harm me)

SycoMantis91

Dec 21, 2011
Gottesstrafe said:
A ratty old velvet stripped sofa I used to own. It was almost as old as me, so the springs practically sunk to the floor and offered no support whatsoever. The cushions were stained from long use. It was low to the floor so all sorts of things got stuck under it. It was situated near an open window and louvers, so the sun would glare down on me when it was out and the air played hell with my allergies. Yet (and up to the point I checked it out it has never failed in this respect) whenever I would lay on it, no matter what state I was in or what time of day it was, I would always fall into a comfortable, dreamless sleep.
I need to get me one of them velvet magic sofas

Mar 28, 2011
SycoMantis91 said:
Darknacht said:
SycoMantis91 said:
big tits are always good
I agree. his wife's breasts feel great :) (jk of course, don't come harm me)
Yeah, she does have some epic breasts XD

3 legged goat

Feb 28, 2010
ZehMadScientist said:
My own bed, really. I have a self-heating blanket under my sheet. It is warm, always. Always.
Same with me. Heating blankets are so amazing! Also my parents gave me their old temperpedic mattress and pillows. This along with my goose down blanket from my Grandparents, I think my bed is really comfy!

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
My own bed probably, I'm just really used to it, perfect environment basically. Other than that probably this really old, crappy looking couch in my friends basement, whenever any of us spent the night there, I got that couch, I had dibs on it always. It looked like it should have been horrible but I swear it had some sort of magical ability to be ungodly comfortable and make you sleep at least an hour longer than you normally would, don't judge a book by its covers and all that. Plus my friend had a fan that he let me use, which is cool because I normally sleep with a fan but in most cases other people don't feel the need to provide me with one when I'm spending the night.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Well that's a hard one to answer, it could be that time I slept on the beach covered in sand, it was pretty great except for the crab in my mouth, alternatively that time I fell asleep on a pool with the water covering my ears was pretty grand too, but by far I think the best one was that hammock in the forest that was between 2 trees in a clear space in the middle of the forest near an old shack that I rented, that was glorious like sleeping on air gazing at the clear star filled sky and that glorious full Moon, definitely awesome.
Coincidentally enough the worst place I've tried to sleep on was on the dirt in the middle of the forest, wasn't able to sleep at all and it lasted for 5 days, 5 days without sleeping and without food and out in the cold, though when I finally got home I slept so good that it felt like I suddenly regained my energy in only a couple seconds of sleep, turns out it was actually 3 day, felt like just seconds though.

Monkeybald

Nov 13, 2010
My own bed is a gamble. There'll be some nights where It's like Odin's Sleep, and a few where it's like sleeping on a pile of rail road spikes.

Most of the time it's somewhere in the middle, so I can't complain.

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
the couch not my own one my dad's is comfortable (which explains why he prefers that to his bedroom) or my grandparents it's leather it starts off cold but after a few minutes oh my god it feels soooo good I almost fell asleep on it the moment it warmed up

wrightguy0

Dec 8, 2010
My bed. 5 minutes after my alarm has gone off for the second time.....seriously, ever notice how comfy your bed gets when you have to get up and go somewhere?

Sarah Frazier

Dec 7, 2010
The most comfortable place I've slept so far would be... In the hospital.

A bed where I could raise or lower the head/foot area, all the blankets go to to myself, no distracting background noise from TVs, and nobody snoring loud enough to rattle windows.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Whichever is the first bed I sleep in after a military exercise... a week of sleeping under a sheet in a wood, on the floor, and then that first blissfull night after the first blissfull shower, is heaven in bed form! The best one was when I went back to my parents house after a 10 day ex... the blissfull sleep was in the bed and matress I grew up on... muscle memory is a beautiful thing! :p

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
In the arms of my man.

Ok, being less cutesy, I'd probably would still have to say with the boyfriend since I really do enjoy sleeping with him due to the whole wuv him thing and the he's all nice, warm and snugable. Granted, it could be better (he's a blanket hog, the bed is two beds pushed together, which results in a crack down the middle, he farts, etc.) but I still greatly enjoy it.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Ieyke said:
My king-sized bed with memory foam mattress with my girlfriend wrapped around my head so that she was using my chest as a pillow and my face was using her boobs as a pillow. Comfiest way to sleep EVER.

....Unless you can round up enough girls in you bed to use their boobs as blankets too...
That would be the only way to make that better.
Yep.

I think it's science. Boobs are the most comfortable things in the universe.
SycoMantis91 said:
SycoMantis91 said:
big tits are always good
Yea. It's weird. I'm not trying to be perverted or sexual, but a nice set of boobs really do feel grand to rest your head on.
Yup. See? I told you it was science! Boobs: nature's ultimate in comfort technology!

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
In the fold-out bed in my family's living room with my girlfriend at the time, both of us completely naked, on the night of the first day we'd seen each other since we first met a year and a half prior.

Damn, that was a good night. I don't think many people can say they had their first kiss and their first blowjob within eight hours of each other.. ;D