Most embarrassing thing you have said to a girl.

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
I was talking to this girl yesterday, and I explained what to look for in a Hooker Killin' Knife. She both knew I was joking and thought I was very funny. I think I still have a shot.

fishman279

Oct 29, 2009
oxiclean said:
No, I didn't say you were a loser, that's basically my life and what I do so... Can I have my cookie now?

OT: Well once, when I was like, 11 or 12 (4-5 years ago) I once told a girl that she could have a chewing gum if she answered a question. I asked her out. She said no. I still cringe at that...
We're good friends now though, amazingly.

xavi

Jul 1, 2010
The first girl I ever asked out(I was almost sixteen) said yes(I only asked because I knew she'd say yes) and I proceeded to say "Sweet, high five!"...and that's all I got for a month was high fives instead of hugs or kisses. I would say"Hug?" her response while laughing extremely hard, "Nope, HIGH FIVE!" Now we've been together 2.5 years so I guess it wasn't the worst thing ever but still probably my most embarassing comment to a female"

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
NotAPie said:
RicoADF said:
NotAPie said:
FallenJellyDoughnut said:
NotAPie said:
RicoADF said:
NotAPie said:
I whispered to myself when a girl was bending over getting something from her backpack.
"Damn...nice ass"
When she got up and looked at me with a grin on her face I turned red.
I hope you started a conversation with her ;)
She did give me flirty eyes a day afterwords.
Sadly I don't go to that school anymore.
WHAT?! That grin is basically an Open sign on her crotch! WHY DID YOU NOT TAP THAT?!
If I told you how many times I've passed up sex without knowing you wouldn't believe me.
Looks like you need some SERIOUS education about women mate :p. Altho my advice is that if you really like a girl don't go straight for the area, go for her heart (aka wanting to be around them etc, in the long run it pays to be patient, but ofcourse thats if you want a serious relationship).

Would you mind sharing some of those times you've been oblivious to the signs of attraction?
I'm patient already, I'm just in no hurry to get laid like most people.
Honestly most of the time I'm oblivious to that kind of stuff is because I'm concentrating on homework and stuff like that.
I'll have plenty of time for a relationship in the summer, you know...Like now.
If you want my opinion, you're not missing a whole lot. Sex is really over-rated. Then again, that's just me.

ExileNZ

Dec 15, 2007
cuddly_tomato said:
"Your moustache is distracting me"

I really don't advise this one unless you are a connoisseur of feminine rage.
Oh. Oh God. You poor thing. Yes, I am a connaisseur of feminine rage, not all of which was merited (in fact a whole lot of which wasn't merited but that's another story).

But the dumbest thing I've said to a girl? Tricky. That'd have to be a tie between rambling to a girl at a bar about various ex-gfs (in my defense she had her boyfriend with her) and telling my girlfriend that I'd snogged my ex (in my defense... no, I'm just fucking dumb).

EDIT: Yes, the latter was obviously a case of well-deserved feminine rage.

'Aredor

Jan 24, 2010
'You know you want it too' - yeah, I was very very young and very very dumb.

More recently 'For heaven's sake, you're tiny!' - I didn't notice when she was sitting, but she was about 5'1", not a dwarf though, 24 years old. I continued with 'Sorry, just came over me' and she didn't mind, fortunately.

hyperhammy

Jan 4, 2010
For some reason, whenever I trip gravity starts shifting and I get flug at the nearest female.

This is a really long time ago, but the conversation went something like this:

The Girl: "**** I need to talk to you."

I nodded and we went somewhere more calm.

The Girl: "I love you."

Me: "Cool, thanks."

Akward silence.

Me: "Well, see ya."

I was too dumb to get what she was telling me.

MoNKeyYy

Evidence or GTFO
Jun 29, 2010
I don't have a lot, but my friend has a couple that come very prominantly to mind. First, I'm with him a couple of my other friends when his girlfriend comes over to us. We start talking and she seems sad for some reason. Tot try and cheer her up she says "oh, your hair looks nice, did you just get out of the pool?" She was pissed. Worse still was one time we were talking and one of his ex-girlfriends came into the discussion. He mentioned how she had recently won a city championship for a sport. He says "Yeah, I noticed I only date girls who are manlier than me." Needless to say his girlfriend was outraged.

Aug 13, 2008
me: "hey ----..."
her: "oh hey ----"
me: "umm ---, wait a sec, i kinda of need to talk to you"
her: "oh, what's up?"
me<sweating like a beast, nervous as hell>: "look i know there have been a lot of rumours recently that i fancy you but i just want to say for the record that i dont actually"
her : "oh yeah i know, it's just banter isnt it?"

trust me, it was embarrassing

noeggsforyou

Jul 5, 2010
A couple of years back I got a call very early in the morning from my then girlfriend,
I dont remember the exact conversation but the gist of it was

Me: "hello?"
The girl: "I don't think we should see each other any more"
Me: "What?"
The girl: "I'm dumping you"
Me: "Can you do it later in the day?"

she then hung-up on me

needless to say she wasn't impressed

scnj

Nov 10, 2008
noeggsforyou said:
A couple of years back I got a call very early in the morning from my then girlfriend,

she then hung-up on me

Probably didn't matter by that point really. Bad luck though.

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
scnj said:
noeggsforyou said:

she then hung-up on me

Probably didn't matter by that point really. Bad luck though.
That's not stupid, that's awesome.

-m

SCAFC Chimp

Jan 6, 2010
Breaker deGodot said:
sombod said:
conefessing to my gf that i once had sex with a dog
Oh, that's ok-
Hey WAIT JUST A GODDAMN MINUTE-
This reaction is what everyone was thinking.

OT: Telling a bird I liked her, and getting rejected. Turns out I totally misread her signals. Fuck mixed signals. They are a pain in the arse.

WanderFreak said:
I don't say embarrassing things to girls. I just sort of glare at them, one eye twitching, until they leave me alone.
This is awesome. Good sir, you have now won one intarwebz.

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
major28 said:
Dingoman013 said:
sombod said:
solidsnake101023 said:
sombod said:
conefessing to my gf that i once had sex with a dog
All i can say to that is "what the fuck".
its true
im a sad sad person
wait, did you actually screw a dog though?
wait confessing that sounds like yur girlfriend asked "did you screw a dog" how does that come up in conversation
Yeah, it sounds like she walked in on you butt nekkid with a tub of lube and your arms wrapped around your dog like "I SWEAR TO YOU, IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" and then later you were just like "Yes, I admit, I was inside the dog at the time of said incident. I apologise and will take it to the woods with a shotgun accordingly"

....Or she went all good cop/bad cop on your ass.