Most Evil Human In History Aside From the Big Two

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
READ THE WHOLE POST

As a species we have produced some rather poor specimens. We have had dictators, serial killers, pedophiles (the ones that rape/murder/enslave kids, not just people with a fetish) and other degenerates in our society. But which is the worst? Which person is the epitome of human scum?

The answer to that question varies from person to person, we have seen many wastes of skin in our brief time on earth. From Stalin to Charles Manson there are plenty of human garbage to pick from.

So who get's your vote for most evil human in history? It can be anyone, but to avoid repeat answers I'll have to ask you to refrain from answering Hitler or Stalin. So aside from them, who is one person that you wish was never born? And please explain why.

Personally, Idi Amin comes to mind. He was born in a Ugandan tribe and joined the army, he was an immense human being with incredible physical strengths. When the British left Uganda he was promoted to Colonel, and began to commit murders and steal money. Before he was delt with he disposed of the current leader at the time in a military coup and began to build he army to get himself more money and power. His army was made up of thugs who raped and tortured many people under Amin's orders, they ran a jail that had only 7 survivors who only survived because they ate human flesh and drink their own urine to live. Amin was thought to be a canibal. He even kept the heads of certain victems in his fridge and had photos of people being tortured in his jails for his own pleasure. He even chopped up his first wife when she displeased him.

He also purged anyone who wasen't a born Ugandan from Uganda, leading to an economic crisis in the country when no one knew how to run the stores they were given. Amin made his thugs step up their cruelty. He eventually was taken out of power when he invaded another African country and his thugs only knowing how to bully civilians got their asses kicked. There he fled to Saudi Arabia and got asylum there, he never paid for his crimes.

I picked this monster because unlike many leaders at the time he had no real politcal agenda, he was just a greedy bastard with a drive for power.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Pedophiles? Oh come on OP, you can't help being retarded just like you can't help being a pedophilia. At least that's what Wikipedia tells me...

Anyway, I have no idea. My definition of 'evil' isn't fixed.

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
Nouw said:
Pedophiles? Oh come on OP, you can't help being retarded just like you can't help being a pedophilia. At least that's what Wikipedia tells me...

Sounds like you took a lot of offense there, something you want to tell us? And calling me retarded? Why? Some Pedophiles are more sick and dangerous than just people with a fetish.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I don't know, Glenn Beck? Although I think he is more of a douchebag than he is evil. Or are they one in the same?

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Idi Amin is a good choice, OP. But who was that history teacher turned brutal prime minister? Tik Tak, Tip Top, something?

Pol Pot! Yeah, him [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pol_pot].

Harry Mason

Mar 7, 2011
I'm going with this guy...

No, he's not really "evil" or the "worst ever," but he does have a large part in American civilization back pedaling so voraciously and being so proud of it. He really should be taken off the air. With a sniper bullet, if that's what it takes.

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
AvsJoe said:
Idi Amin is a good choice, OP. But who was that history teacher turned brutal prime minister? Tik Tak, Tip Top, something?

Pol Pot! Yeah, him [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pol_pot].
Solath Sar (Pol Pot was a more peasent name that he took to hide his middle-class background) at least thought he was doing the right thing. Granted he was a delusional idiot who took no responsibility for what he allowed to happen nor how horrible he made things. Amin was just a greedy monster.

Canus

Feb 15, 2010
Pol Pot, leader of the Khmer Rouge of Cambodia. Stole children from parents in order to brainwash them. Tortured and killed anyone who wasn't a simple farmer. While he may have killed less people than Hitler or Stalin, he killed a higher percentage of his country's population. Seriously, how can a human being kill 1/5th of his own country?

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
Harry Mason said:
I'm going with this guy...

No, he's not really "evil" or the "worst ever," but he does have a large part in American civilization back pedaling so voraciously and being so proud of it. He really should be taken off the air. With a sniper bullet, if that's what it takes.
Bill O'Reilly, asshole needs to take his own advice and shut the fuck up. And then maybe go read a history book or a book on economics or politics outside of extreame right-wing bullshit.

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
Canus said:
Pol Pot, leader of the Khmer Rouge of Cambodia. Stole children from parents in order to brainwash them. Tortured and killed anyone who wasn't a simple farmer. While he may have killed less people than Hitler or Stalin, he killed a higher percentage of his country's population. Seriously, how can a human being kill 1/5th of his own country?
By being an insane racist asshole who had no idea how bad he truly made things?

Falconsgyre

May 4, 2011
Blatherscythe said:
Nouw said:

Sounds like you took a lot of offense there, something you want to tell us? And calling me retarded? Why? Some Pedophiles are more sick and dangerous than just people with a fetish.
A soldier is more dangerous than the average person. Are they necessarily more evil?

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Vuljatar said:
Mao Zedong.
I second that. That guy was a sick egotistical bastard who killed tens of millions and made many more suffer because he desired such. For what? Politics? Vanity? Neglect?

That man was a monster.

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
falconsgyre said:
Blatherscythe said:
Nouw said:

A soldier is more dangerous than the average person. Are they necessarily more evil?
By dangerous I meant in slit the throat of the victem after they've had their fun for a few days, of course this is after they kept them locked in the basement like an animal. We have had a few cases where people have taken children and kept them as slaves. It happened in the US a couple years back, I can't remember the names but this person was kidnapped and used as a sex-slave of a pedophile for almost half of her life.