Most evil person in history?

not-sid

Mar 18, 2009
Who is the most evil man/woman in history? There are many people to choose from and I am wondering what your choice is for this. Please keep your choices as real people, or at least allegedly real, and if they are sort of obscure please tell who they are.

Rylot

May 14, 2010
Screw Hitler, the asshole who came up with the idea for spambots now has my vote.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Avoiding the typical world leaders, I'm just gonna say L. Ron Hubbard.

Though the spambot creator is a good one.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Whoever made the Bible. That book got alot of people killed.

synobal

Jun 8, 2011
Who ever decided that corporations are their own legal entity, and get as much if not more rights than real people because of it.

Soviet Steve

May 23, 2009
Hitler, and if there's any other candidates, look up Generalplan Ost and understand his intentions.

http://www.worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/GPO/gpo%20sources.htm

boondoggler23

Feb 14, 2010
I would have to say Shiro Ishii, Commander of unit 731 which was human research lab during WWII, That shits pretty fucked up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
Whoever got Michael Bay to do Transformers movies.

haha....honestly, I couldn't say, the worst, sadistic, evil people probably got away with what they did and we have no idea who they are, from who I know of, Stalin is up there, as is Dong Zhuo, with the hirer of Michael Bay a close, close third.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
i dont give a bloody thought to the past, and neither should anyone else. keep your eyes on the present and construct a better future.
in modern times, i'd direct almost all of my anger to the dick who made Spam E-mail. stupid F**KING ******, i'll rip his effing guts out if i meet him!
oh yeah, the corrupt politicians and world leaders around the globe are pretty bad too. i dont know enough people to make these kinds of judgements to myself let alone to the online community, so im stopping here.

dashiz94

Apr 14, 2009
ADOLF HI- No, too obvious.

Oil barons. I mean it. This world is fucked over largely because of oil. So in retrospect, the politicians that give them tax incentives as well are the most evil as well.

Matt Oliver

Mar 15, 2011
id have to say westboro baptist church for U.S. worldwide id go with hitler. internet wise the person who made captcha annoying as hell at times.

RandomNameRandom

Jul 11, 2011
Brett Dumain said:
Karl Marx. That broke self hating Jew has been responsible for the starvation, murder, and forced imprisonment of over 100 million people over the course of the last century.
It wasn't the fault of Marx, that his ideas had been distorted and abused by power-hungry assholes. If you must blame someone blame Stalin, it was he who first began to "modify" the ideals of communism in the Soviet Union causing the horrible wreck that it was. Just because the Soviet Union claimed to be Marxist does not mean that it was, if Mr. Marx had been alive to see what had become of his philosophy he would have been horrified.

HumpinHop

May 5, 2011
I'll break up the monotony and say Christian Weston Chandler, although some of you may know him as Chris-Chan.

http://www.sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page

A look under the 'Did you Know...' on the front page gives you only the shadow of a glimpse of an insight into this despicable human being. He's never tried to exterminate an entire religion or enslave humanity, but he's evil on a distinctly human level. Every aspect of his life is outright disgusting and is a lamphrey siphoning off the lifeblood of society. There's literally not one redeemable aspect to his personality yet he possesses an overpowering ego despite everything.

He's evil on a different level, but it just makes him...worse.

Matt Oliver

Mar 15, 2011
General BrEeZy said:
i dont give a bloody thought to the past, and neither should anyone else. keep your eyes on the present and construct a better future.
in modern times, i'd direct almost all of my anger to the dick who made Spam E-mail. stupid F**KING ******, i'll rip his effing guts out if i meet him!
oh yeah, the corrupt politicians and world leaders around the globe are pretty bad too. i dont know enough people to make these kinds of judgements to myself let alone to the online community, so im stopping here.
we must remember our past so we do not make the mistakes they did, and to give us a sense on where to go from here.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
Matt Oliver said:
General BrEeZy said:
we must remember our past so we do not make the mistakes they did, and to give us a sense on where to go from here.
gah, how the hell did i forget one of my favorite quotes!? "those who do not learn the past are condemned to repeat it"
thanks for the reminder.

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
Joseph Mengele. He was also know as the Angel of Death :B I choose him, because he got to see first hand what his evil accomplished. He watched the pain he caused humans. He was a nazi physician that worked at Auschwitz and experimented on the people there. He mostly tested on twins. Grim stuff mannnn...

Leaders that have racked up much higher kills than him did it from a safe distance. Not having to do the evil themselves. This why I rate them lower on the evil list.

Black Arrow Officer

Jun 20, 2011
Pol Pot. He killed 2,000,000 people of his country. That isn't as much as Hitler, Stalin or Mao, but keep in mind that was 20% OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.