Most hated enemy in gaming?

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
Any flying enemy in anything ever.

Particularly the Cazadors of Fallout New Vegas and their ability to mysteriously disappear and stay hidden until I use an antivenom (at which point they see how many stingers they can fit in my face).

Look-a-Hill

Nov 18, 2009
Real Madrid.

Cheapest thing you'll ever come up against.

Serious, non-Fifa answer: Malboros in Final Fantasy VIII. Hit reset. Start again.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
Treeinthewoods said:
therandombear said:
Raskolnikov34 said:
The Head crabs from Half-life in all their varieties.

They're just so insidiously annoying.
Hate the poison headcrabs..."HURR DURR LEAVE YOU WITH 1HP LEFT" =(

I hate Cazadors and Giant Cazadors in Fallout: New Vegas...really hate them.
I concur with Cazadors, those fucking things suck ass.

I'm already creeped out by tarantula wasps as it is (got attacked by one when I was young) so when they are the size of terriers in large groups it just grosses me right the hell out.
Heh. The size of terriers. Honest Hearts has them at the size of relatively large cars.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Necromancer Jim said:
Any flying enemy in anything ever.

Particularly the Cazadors of Fallout New Vegas and their ability to mysteriously disappear and stay hidden until I use an antivenom (at which point they see how many stingers they can fit in my face).
Treeinthewoods said:
therandombear said:
Raskolnikov34 said:

I'm already creeped out by tarantula wasps as it is (got attacked by one when I was young) so when they are the size of terriers in large groups it just grosses me right the hell out.
We are at an agreement then...fuck dem cazadors...Suddenly appearing in groups of atleast 4...and then rape me with the poison ;_;

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
Necromancer Jim said:
Treeinthewoods said:
therandombear said:
Raskolnikov34 said:

Heh. The size of terriers. Honest Hearts has them at the size of relatively large cars.
Yeah, first time I saw that I honestly wished I had brought my Fat Man regardless of how much extra weight it added.

Ninjat_126

Nov 19, 2010
Fleshpounds in Killing Floor are insanely tough unless you have heavy weapons. Otherwise be prepared to waste every pistol round you have.

Headcrabs from Half-Life.

Freaking Imps in Doom 3. (Although at least their not dangerous, just numerous.)

Nosalises in Metro 2033. They swarm you in the hundreds and take a fair bit of damage to kill for such a numerous enemy. Same goes for the other mutant dog things you see on the surface.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
The incendiary shruiken ninjas in Ninja Gaiden 2. Screw them! Right when you release the block button or make a single mistake for even half a second, PROJECTILE SPAM TIME!!

HATE, HATE, HATE!!!

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
Kotick from Activision. Hated by all. The one true enemy of gamers.

EDIT: Fucking NINJA'D

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
When I saw the word "hate" and "enemy" in the title, do you know which bastard instantly came to mind?

[h4]SHAO. FREAKING. KAHN.[/h4]
I'm not kidding, fighting him makes me want to pull my controller in half. He has the cheapest attacks in the game that can't be blocked, do tons of damage and instantly stun you, he's constantly insulting you, throws don't work on him, he's always blocking your attacks, and to top it off, he's just an outright dick.
Ok, so he's a boss, not an enemy, but my hatred for him surpasses the likes of anyone else.

soulblade06

Mar 27, 2011
Sir Boss said:
Beyond a shadow of a doubt it's Halo's goddamn Flood.
Well, yeah, they're annoying, but it's so badass when you get the shotgun at the beginning of the level and you get to tear through crowds of 'em and blast the combat forms out of the air when they try to jump you.

Anyway, most hated enemy? Probably that mushroom alien thing from Mario and Luigi partners in time. It was the first boss, and I could not beat it. Seriously, does the stupid thing need to heal ALL THE TIME?

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
ANY OF THE MONSTERS FROM AMNESIA: THE DARK DESCENT.

It's bullshit I tells ya! BULLSHIT! You can't really see them (at first), and they can smack the crap out of ya. I admit, I only played the demo (for the moment, I will be getting the game as soon as I get the money), but my god that game freaked me the fuck out with the part in the water.

Here's a re-enactment for you, the reader:

*SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH*

"FUCKFUCKFUCKOHFUCKINGSHITFUCKFUCK"

vivalahelvig

Jun 4, 2009
Any giant spider, small spider, spider demon, spider ANYTHING must be TAKEN OUT of ALL GAMES! Spiders are the most EVIL of God's creatures and he made them just to FUCK with us.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Sewer Levels

Oh, and Elementals of any flavor. It gets annoying when you deal with things that are immune to your prefered energy type

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
Creepers. I mean come on, the sole reason for their existence is to ruin your day.