Most hated enemy in gaming?

Heartbreak One

Feb 27, 2011
The Sniggering Regen Zombies On Ressi 4, First time you see one unload every single shotgun and handgun bullet into it's head and it still eats your face.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
The water level in platforming games. I consider those entire levels enemies.

I was recently playing Kirby 64 which I found to be easier than pressing A to not die up until the damned water world namely the under-water levels and boss.

LordHotCakes

Feb 28, 2011
LaramFox said:
BLOODSUCKERS!

And I Will Take No Arguments. Those Goddamned Bloodsuckers Are The Most Horrific, Awful Enemy I Have Ever Fought. They Turn *Invisible* For Christ's Sake!

Agreed. I don't think I've wasted so much ammo spray-panicking when these fuckers were around. It's bad enough that they turn invisible (which is a pain because they tend to hang around in dark places. How nice...), but they move freakishly fast for something that is bi-pedal.

Also - and don't quote me on this, but I remember reading something somewhere that stated that Bloodsuckers in the later S.T.A.L.K.E.R games would not only go invisible but also become temporarily INVINCIBLE whilst doing it!

DVS Storm

Jul 13, 2009
Poison headcrabs and their masters. They're fucking invinsible and just keep spamming those headcrabs. Also flood from Halo and the dodging enemies in Bulletstorm. They always mess up my awesome combo.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Those motherfucking ninjas in ninja gaiden who throw the unavoidable exploding shurikans with pinpoint accuracy and while off camera.

ChildishLegacy

Apr 16, 2010
vivalahelvig said:
Any giant spider, small spider, spider demon, spider ANYTHING must be TAKEN OUT of ALL GAMES! Spiders are the most EVIL of God's creatures and he made them just to FUCK with us.
I was going to say fire keese from LoZ because they owe me several deku shields.
But you reminded me of my hate for giant spiders in video games due to my fear of large crawly things, there literally has to be a large spider of some sort in any RPG, I think the worst ones were in Dragon Age, dropping from the ceiling etc.

Edit: ALSO WALLMASTERS! In my naivety of not listening to navi the first time i went to the forest temple, they scared the crap out of me as a child.

Bureacreative

May 9, 2009
TheMagicIndian said:
The motherfucking cliff racers in Morrowind. They make me rage just thinking about them.
fucking this. they never fucking end there's always a new one every 20 feet, and they love to just hover 50 feet above you for about five minutes while you get closer and closer to punching your monitor

GeneralDefiance

Feb 10, 2010
Malboros from any of the Final Fantasy games...unreal how badass they are and if you dont have a ribbon equiped you can kiss your ass goodbye.

and....campers lol

Takuanuva

Jun 12, 2011
The enemies I hate the most?
Jackal snipers. Anyone who played Halo 2 on Legendary knows their ability to kill you with one shoot in your foot. FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LEVEL. On top of that there are tons of them everywhere, they're almost always in groups of 2-4, plus they know EXACTLY where you are as soon as you even try to aim at one of them. I think you can imagine how annoying they are.

badmunky64

Sep 19, 2007
like like from The legend of Zelda. I hate how they would always eat my shield. And it was mandatory back then

Akkml

Dec 29, 2010
Centaurs from the Fallout series, they make me sick just thinking about their flailing tendrils and deformed bodies. Giant green hulking monsters that want to cannibalize my corpse, yeah I am okay with that, things that look like a mix between a human head, the lower half of a centipede, and having tendrils whirling about madly, urgh, I have to take a sniper rifle everywhere just because I dont want to be anywhere near those things.

Prometherion

Jan 7, 2009
The cougars in Red dead redemption.

Or *horse is killed* "What??!! Fuckin cougar fucker!!!" as i seemed to call it.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
It's been said several times before, but the cliff racers in Morrowind.

I didn't really mind them at first, but once I started actually playing the game instead of just dicking around killing people and stealing stuff, I learned quickly why they make people rage.