Lexodus said:
My birthday, obviously.
Fuck!
Beat me to it.

That's what I get for watching Dexter.

But yeah. My birth.
damnit! you both got me on that one!

but anyways,in the words of Calvin,

Well Hobbes,have you ever noticed that,from the beginning of time, so much has happened. and every single thing has been important. because each event led up to one thing. my birth!
NINJA'D.

So, that makes five that I've ninja'd so far. I am awesome.
what does ninja'd mean? i think i misunderstand the definition.
Where somebody posts what you were going to post before you, rendering your post defunct, usually without your prior knowledge (hence the ninja bit).
I thought of it before i saw the thread,or the escapist, since i knew so from birth. so it is you,sir,who has been ninja'd!

but who was born first? well,since i'm being reincarnated until the end of time, i guess technically me. so yeah,ninja'd!
If you're being reincarnated, then me, because, in being reincarnated, you have to die and be born again. As I am immortal, I have had one life, one conscience, since the beginning of time (yes, I am Chuggs). Therefore, it is you, not I, that has been ninja'd. Also, I invented ninjas.
reincarnation is kind of like baby immortallity. and my body has always been the same and always the same mind. besides,i invented samurais,who angered the farmers. then the farmers had to protect themselves so they became ninjas. and don't say you invented Japan,where samurais lived. because i invented the earth. so far it's been pretty entertaining,right? i don't have to turn into a taco that craps ice cream and try to cancel the show,do i?
(i love south park)
I. Invented. YOU. :D

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Christemo said:
the most important: my birthday

the one i wanted out of history: birth of Christianity.
Ninja'd.
letsnoobtehpwns said:
My birth and the day that the Xbox 360 was released.

Don't talk anything I just said seriously! Both are jokes.
Ninja'd.
lwm3398 said:
The Great JT said:
Fall of the Roman Empire, discovery of fire, the Crusades, World War I, World War II, the American Revolution, the French Revolution and Darwin's theory of evolution.

That's just my opinion, though. Who knows if I'm right.
you never mentioned my birth. i believe that's more important than the evolution theory,because evolution produced me.
Ninja'd.
Smashking said:
My birth.
Ninja'd.

Redlac

Dec 12, 2007
I couldn't pick one single event in history, since it's all important and part of the meta-narrative people rubbish nowadays. So I guess my actual answer would look something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aym8_S3BXKw&feature=related

Agent Larkin

Apr 6, 2009
Ok I have to go do shopping now but when I return prepare for a wall of text as I already have a list of these and how they are important.

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
Most important event in history? Easy, the release of [HEADING=1]GOD OF WAR 3![/HEADING]

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
The moon landing. Hoax theories aside, it was the first time we showed we're not confined to Earth.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Well, since a lot of people say creation, that's important. (I'd call it evolution from slime though)
and the atom bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. they showed man's great ability to destroy.

Agent Larkin

Apr 6, 2009
Ok Im back and I did warn you about the wall of text so here goes in no particular order:

The Battle of Waterloo. Important why? It lead to the final down fall and exiling of Napolean from Europe thus ending the French Revolution and allowing for a return to normality in Europe for about 6 Decades. The Event: The battle of Waterloo was fought between The British and BENELUX nations (commanded by Lord Arthur Wellesly)and The Prussians (commanded by Gebhard von Blucher) against The French (commanded by Napolean Bonaparte). It seemed for most of the battle that the British would lose as they were under repeated attacks from the French. It wasn't until the Prussians showed up and smashed the French right flank that the British won. The British commander is famous for saying it was a close run thing. Affects: It gave the Prussians the determination they needed to prove themselves to be the best nation in Germany and thus unite Germany. This is important because after beating the french once they felt they could do it again during the Franco-Prussian war which led to the French Hating the Germans and thus coming up with the creuler aspects of the treaty of Versailles.

Im actually gonna leave it at that even though I have others i.e. The Spanish constitution of 1812, The American Civil War, WW1, WW2, The Reformation and Counter-Reformation etc but to list all these in detail would take too long.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
sean.2k9 said:
my first wank XD
o_O I'm not asking...

Anyway, if we're going for ever, I'd say the creation of the universe. If we're going for in recent history, I'd say the fall of the Berlin Wall and the end of the Apartheid.

Ironic

Sep 30, 2008
The dinosaurs dying out, it's the only reason we were allowed to evolve into what we are now :)