Nov 18, 2009
Other than the many, many lines upon which I've been ninja'd

'Are you watching carefully?' - The Prestige

'I love lamp!'
'Where did you get your clothes? The toilet store?'
And everything else Brick says in Anchorman

matt87_50

Apr 3, 2009
the scene from the matrix where agent Smith is talking to Morpheus, comparing humanity to a virus. for all the other BS "eco" messages they keep cramming into every movie these days, this is the one that sticks with me. Hugo weaving is cool.

also, I was under the impression that anyone who brought up the Knights who say Ni skit was instantly and permanently banned from the internet?

as for lines that stick with me, one would have to be the last line before the snap to opening credits pulp fiction:

Any of you ****** pricks move and I'll execute every ********** last one of ya!

AndyVale

Mar 18, 2009
It has to be this glorious line from Shark Attack 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1XOfHax6Q8

CloakedOne

Oct 1, 2009
Andronicus said:
"You disgust me" <-- My favourite insult :)

Cookie for reference!
The only movie I can think of that I saw recently that has that exact wording from a character was "Repo! The Genetic Opera"

UnravThreads

Aug 10, 2009
BLAH BLARGH... BLAH BLARGH!

Translates to "I Am... The Law!", from Judge Dredd which starred Sly Stallone.

peel15

Nov 3, 2008
Now draco without you what do we do? Where do we turn?-Bowen

To the stars Bowen. To the stars.-Draco

This was one of the best movies ever made and if you haven't seen it go watch it.

It's called Dragon Heart now go watch it!

FranicalFrazical

May 5, 2008
"Would you like to know more?" - Starship Troopers

"There are two kinds of people in this world, the ones with loaded guns and the ones who dig, you dig" - The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

"Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?" - Army of Darkness (Okay its more of a speech but it's awesome)

OriginalError

May 31, 2008
"I'm Sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that" - HAL

I don't know why, but the cold, unfeeling voice of HAL is still epic, despite the (nowadays) cringe-worthy special effects and cliched plot.

//J.

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
Zeithri said:
This one.

01:03​
Holy hell, someone ELSE watched Johnny Mnemonic! AND LIKED IT! -highfives-

OT:Can't believe no one's grabbed this one yet:

"We have to nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure." - Aliens

"I aim to misbehave." Serenity

"Remember who you are. You are my son, and the one true king. Remember." Boom! Disney'd! lol

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
"Welcome to Earth." Will Smith, Independence Day after he made the alien fighter crash and punched out the alien.

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
I have a couple first to start it off

"Get to the Choppa!" - Predator

"I don't know who you are but I have a set of skills that I have learned over the years to assist me in catching people like you, I will find you... I will catch you... and I will kill you..." -Taken (I know that quote isn't completely right, if somebody could post the correct quote, it'd be appreciated.)

sabercrusader

Jul 18, 2009
"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!" Gandalf from LOTR the fellowship of the ring
"Thats not a moon, thats a space station"Obi-Wan(Ben) star wars a new hope
"Give me your face!" Optimus Prime Transformers:revenge of the fallen.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
<quote=Lt.Aldo Raine>But I got a warning for all you would be warriors.That when you join my regiment,you take on a debet.A debet that you owe me personally.Each and every one of you lot will get me 100 Natzie scalps.And I want my scalps.And y'all will get me 100 Natzie scalps.Taken from the heads of 100 dead Natzies.Or you will die tryin'.