Most messed up thing you have done in Fallout 3

Novajam

Apr 26, 2008
Killed the Vault 101 overseer in front of his daughter (Mistake, honest. I didn't realise who he was).

Oh, and I've stolen my weight in scrap metal.

ThePlasmatizer

Sep 2, 2008
I had to kill the Overseer unfortunately as after I shot a security guard near the entrance he became automatically aggresive.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
The most messed up thing I wanted to do was on the mission Those! where I had to go & check on that kids father. Once I discovered he was dead I wanted to pick up his body & carry it to the kid to show him, holding him up standing & facing door of the shelter the kid waits in, as I opened the door...Surprise! I found your Dad!

Unfortunately the game wouldn't let me carry his dead dad out of the house, so I had to settle for stuffing a few heads & limbs of some raiders & blew up with a grenade into the shelter with the kid, you know, to keep him company & give him something to play with in the pitch black shelter while I went off to kill the ants. Also the make sure he was super safe I put a mine outside the door, so nobody could sneak up on him...

But I got distracted doing that mission by some Brotherhood of Steel guys & Super Mutants, so I haven't completed it yet or gone back to the shelter, the kid's still in there... in the dark... with his 'toys'.

Freyar

Solar Empire General
May 9, 2008
Asking the... "lady" at Moriarty's about whether or not the ghoul was a client of hers.

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
I got to the quest while escaping in vault 101 where you have the option to save the bully's mother from the mutant roaches. I had not yet been able to exact proper revenge on him and was at a momentary loss at how best to get my vengeance when a most nefarious idea popped into my head.
I promptly handed him my BB gun and let him go forth and save his mother from certain peril. I calmly watched him go about killing the roaches and accepted his thanks, gifts, and xp for my good deed.
As his mother went to relax from her ordeal on the couch I walked up to her son, put my 10mm pistol to the back of his head, and blew his brains out all over her, coating her in what was left of his grey matter.

Then I went and gave the Overseer's daughter a shower in her dad's cerebral cortex.

WheresMyCow

Oct 2, 2008
Wow you guys are sick in the head, no offense, I'm not exactly the most sane person either. Still that's some messed up stuff.

rbones

Nov 6, 2008
The most messed up thing i did in Fall Out 3 was in the mission where ur trapped in the Vault 112 simulation looking for ur father, i was told to kill ever one in the simulation, so i kill a woman ( my frist Victim) by choping off her head with the weapon the girl gives u and i put the womans head in the toliet and her bodie in the tub.

Serafin

Nov 6, 2008
The old woman's husband in Megation I think his name is Nathan. Well the first I saw of him was his corpse blocking a pathway, so as a Wasteland Looting Killer I took his stuff and left the naked corpse to itself. After coming back and forth through Megaton I got annoyed that no one had moved his corpse so I took the task upon myself and with a little help from my trusty Sledgehammer broke his body into more manageable pieces. There I proceeded to smash them around and out of the way like some twisted game of Croquet. His head made quite a good target to smack around, I must of did this for 20 minutes before I lost it behind a building :p

Winter Rat

Sep 2, 2008
Massacred everyone in Tenpenny Tower wearing an argyle sweater, a huge lady's bonnet, huge Captain Price moustache, and an AK-47 (chinese ar whatever). The VATS views of my crazy ass with my crazy eyes were priceless. Then I ate them. The Exploding Pants maneuver is also awe-inspiring. Random headshot massacres with the Railroad gun are truly fearsome, all the heads staked to the walls, blaaar! Killed an "unkillable" character like 25 times with a variety of weapons, 15 mins well spent. God I Love Fallout!

Im A Cuttlefish

Aug 21, 2008
In a slightly off topic movement, this post is going in the opposite direction.

Now firstly I play my character as neutral, I blew up Megaton because I like Tenpenny Towers, but I am also quite nice to people and just do what I feel like at the time.

So naturally i've been horrid to people, i've shot harmless scavangers, killed the Ghouls that annoy Tenpenny towers because they're ugly, but there is one thing I can't do.

No matter how hard I try, even with the promise of being able to load a save from 2 minutes before, I jsut can't kill Dogmeat. He's my friend and out in the wastelands a man gets awful lonely and has some "needs". I jsut love Dogmeat too much.

MrTrivia

Jun 11, 2008
Piemaster said:
I killed the Overseer as well. How was I supposed to know Amata was there?
I did that too, but it's because Amata was crying for help. I rushed into the security office trying to sneak up on the guard (wearing Vault 101 Security Armor to look like a guard, but it didn't fool anyone), then beat him to death with a Police Baton. The Overseer then attacked me and I had to bludgeon him as well.

But I think the most messed up thing I've done so far is let a Raider get into point-blank range, switch to my biggest gun, and target his head with VATS. I nearly stuck the barrel of my Chinese Assault Rifle into his mouth, and his head was blown to bits.

I'm thinking about getting the Psychotic Prankster achievement soon - using my Stealth Boy, sneaking up on some guy, picking his pocket and planting a frag grenade on him. I just haven't chosen a victim yet.

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
Not a Spy said:
I did pretty much the exact same thing, Except i killed the mother afterwords.
I figured it'd be way more fucked up to let her live with the image of her son's head exploding all over her. :D