Most Underrated Games

Explosm

Oct 4, 2009
Kingdom hearts none of my friends have heard of it.

Also the search bar is quite underrated

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Virtua Fighter 5 is one of the best current-gen fighters available.

Seth Smith

May 28, 2010
Driver 2! I got it a few years after it came out. Even with PS1 graphics, smashing up cars like that was incredibly fun. Although they could have made the guy sound less like he has suction cups on his feet when he runs...

shticks

Jun 8, 2010
Any chance i get to guilt trip people for not getting behind Chromehounds i will take. Maybe with enough lobbying a sequel will be granted to us mortal souls.

Gabriel Xollan

Jun 4, 2010
Explosm said:

Not so underrated as you might think. In fact I was surprised to find that many local shops in my area now carry KH t-shirts and posters as a normal commodity. Also I had a guy in Hardee's stop me to go on about an hour long discussion of the game series based upon the shirt I was wearing.

But I will say that the most underrated game I will keep promoting till the end of time...no not Star Ocean (that was mainly an inside joke)

SHADOW HEARTS II Covenant!

Jack Nettle

Mar 14, 2010
Heck, I don't know...
I really enjoyed both Mario Kart: Double Dash and Time Splitters 2 back when I played on my Game Cube, but we're they considered underrated?

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
I thought The Outfit was a pretty cool game, especially it's online multiplayer but it was crushed as soon as the reviews hit.

Army of Two was another OK game that got horrid reviews. I must have beaten that game 12 times with 12 different people. It honestly was a good coop shooter which was what it claimed to be.

Anah'ya

a Taffer
Jun 19, 2010
Metro 2033 [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.214459-a-Taffer-reviews-Metro-2033] is underrated. Quite literally, if you look at the score it gets from review sites.

Personal opinion though.

/shrug

Tuddle

Nov 12, 2009
Green Day Rock Band.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a AWESOME GAME?!

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
godofallu said:
I thought The Outfit was a pretty cool game, especially it's online multiplayer but it was crushed as soon as the reviews hit.

Army of Two was another OK game that got horrid reviews. I must have beaten that game 12 times with 12 different people. It honestly was a good coop shooter which was what it claimed to be.
Damn I forgot about them. I have both of those games and I enjoyed them immensely. I thought I was the only one.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
I always say these:

Aliens vs Predator 2
Morrowind
Sauerbraten
Trackmania

Then again, I suppose Sauerbraten and Trackmania are more unknown than underrated. Those are probably my four favourite games, not including TF2 which probably goes at the top :)

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
Explosm said:

Really. You think that Kingdom Hearts is underrated.

I think that KH is one of the most overrated PoS games to come out in the last generation. The combat is, at best, simplistic and repetitive, the story is BOGUS, and I don't like FF in my Disney, kthx.

And yes, I have played them all, fully.

Also, Sid Meier's Pirates! Live the Life

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
I'm really enjoying The Saboteur lately, I picked it up for $10. After sorting out a problem with my ATI card, I'm finding it fun. Not earth shattering, but still a lot more fun than I had expected from the reviews I'd seen. Devlin is a bit of a dick though.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Wazaki said:
Metro 2033, Mirror's Edge, and Sid Meier's Pirates.
Wait, Pirates! is underrated? By who? It is one of the cornerstones of my gaming life. I'll slap anyone who says it isn't brilliant.