Most WTF gift you got this year

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
Boober the Pig said:
I received a Sponge Bob Rectal thermometer from my mother-in-law. Yes, there really is such a thing.
I believe I speak for all of us when I say: Ho-leeeee Shit!

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Blind Punk Riot said:
A wind up torch for me. Epic dad present!
He scored some serious man points for that.
Lol same here.
I also go some really cheap and tacky i-pod speakers which i dont need or plan on using.
And socks- the occasion doesnt matter - i will always get socks.

Mr. Fister

Jun 21, 2008
Weirdest gift I got this year was Wii-themed sleep shorts. It comes in a tin box, and it has the Wii logo all over it.

I didn't think merchandising like that existed.

Captain Urahara

Dec 22, 2008
Mr. Fister said:
Weirdest gift I got this year was Wii-themed sleep shorts. It comes in a tin box, and it has the Wii logo all over it.

I didn't think merchandising like that existed.
I got something similar.
A friend got me sleeping shorts decorated with Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. I've seen them at a clothing store I go to but never bothered to grab a pair when shopping. I love Pink Floyd and I love the present but I was like "WTF?" when I got it because when I had listed my favorite bands to him a long time ago(like 3 years ago), he said he would never be caught buying something Pink Floyd related since he dislikes them. It surprised me that he got them for me. I'm thinking he got his girlfriend to buy them. Still an awesome gift though. =)

Mostly Harmless

Aug 11, 2008
Rock Band 1 for the 360 with nothing to play it with.

Apparently "Santa" thought that a Guitar Hero controller the Wii will work with a Rock Band game on the 360.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
A set of chalk pencils. I don't know what led the sender to believe that I drew with chalk, but I don't. In fact, I strongly dislike chalk and the mess it brings to my fingers and/or vacinity. But still, I put on a smile and pretended to like it, as is custom among the grateful among the knid (neither of which I fall into, incidentally).

The_Chief

Jun 3, 2008
handofpwn said:
This isn't really wtf but it is still awesome. I got a http://www.digitech.com/products/Multi-Effects/RP90.php
I got most of the stuff that I asked for.
OMG I GOT THAT TO ITS AMAZING but i dont know how to work it

Mikav

Jul 28, 2008
DDR hottest party 2.

I didn't ask for anything this year.
Actually, we agreed I'd be getting my 42" Hi-def TV, and I got it, but I didn't understand why we got DDR.

At least I got my "Twilight sucks" Sweater.

Magnetic2

Mar 18, 2008
Yahtzee's year end review, okay, I didn't have to work Christmas this year, but man that was a phone in.

tijuanatim

Sep 24, 2008
I got a jar of jellybeans, I hate Jelly beans. I've always hated Jellybeans. My mom knows I hate JellyBeans....I dont understand why she would get me a jar of them

forever saturday

Nov 6, 2008
i got an xbox 360, which was really cool, but i also got sonic unleashed for it. ya see, my dear sweet mother didnt want to get me a bunch of shootemup games (i also got cod4 and assassins creed), and decided to get me that sonic game. i think i specifically said once that i didnt want it because there hasnt been a good sonic game since sonic adventure 2 (which i think was from 2003). i plan on getting it exchanged, probably for halo3, painkiller, or psychonauts.

i also got some nice drawing stuff. granted, i had said a few weeks ago that i wished i could draw (i have an idea for a webcomic, dont know what it will be about yet (possibly nothing, kinda like seinfeld) but the characters i imagined are in my opinion hilarious). the real problem though is that i couldnt put said webcomic on the internet because i have no drawing programs other then ms paint (which sucks) and my scanner sucks so much that whenever i try to scan something (i only got it to work like twice after about a half hour of messing around with it, on two seperate occasions mind you, and i cant remember what i did) it only gets outlines. and even then the outlines are really thin, blurred, and about half of it is gone, so theres a bunch of gaps. and i cant just trace over it cuz i dont have any computer art programs that dont suck. really just hangs a big old question mark over the point of it all (there i go rambling again).

ianuam

Aug 28, 2008
Makka Pakka (a character from 'in the night garden', a program for the under 5's) statue which wobbles around when you press the base, from my mother.

I'm 20 years old.