Music artist you love that others may be unfamiliar with.

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
Citizen Cope

It's sad because he's one of my favorite musicians. I don't really have anyone to talk about him with. I always feel good when I hear his music playing in a public place instead of just on my iPod or computer.

ForensicYOYO

Jun 12, 2010
Vampire cat said:
ForensicYOYO said:
IDK. The city or town is always placed before the state. Growing up here we were always taught to address it as that. We Oklahomans also are the only people who refer to the name coke as just an other way of asking what kind of pop would you like. And no I have never met a real indian, worn a ten gallon hat, live in a tea pee or own a buffalo. These are questions retards ask me from other states.
Uh... So I take it Oklahoma has/had a lot of Indians? Apologize if I'm not too good on my American geography, I know the rough placements of the various states but that's all... I bet you couldn't place a single Norwegian county on an empty map if I did a pop quiz tho, so it's justified! XD

Yes, I am a Viking woman. I DO carry a broad sword everywhere I go, and YES my slaves are Irish. Now if you excuse me I have to head down to my tribes longship, cause we got to go to England for work.
Hahaha! LOL. Stereo types can be so retarded sometimes.

silversnake4133

Mar 14, 2010
Fr said:
anc[is]I don't know how popular they are, but my favorite band is Rammstein

Ahh Rammstein. They're actually pretty well known, they're just never talked about because they aren't together anymore.

LulzOdin

Mar 15, 2011
Ronald Jenkees! The guy is Jesus of music :p
what else.... oh I found another one! Andrea Haugen, I am sure some of you guys are familiar with her but for those who don't know, she makes mystical, esoteric, and sort of pagan-oriented music. Hagalaz' Runedance from her best IMO. There are many more that does rock with traditional melodies of my country mixed in them but you guys wouldn't be able to find their albums they are usually only local bands. Shame, because the music that is created from them is damn good! :S

ForensicYOYO

Jun 12, 2010
Midnight Crossroads said:
Citizen Cope

It's sad because he's one of my favorite musicians. I don't really have anyone to talk about him with. I always feel good when I hear his music playing in a public place instead of just on my iPod or computer.
Are you kidding! Let the Drummer Kick That is one of my favorites! Songs with a little piano thrown in always get to me lol.

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
ForensicYOYO said:
Midnight Crossroads said:
Citizen Cope

Are you kidding! Let the Drummer Kick That is one of my favorites! Songs with a little piano thrown in always get to me lol.
I know man, that song is awesome. He's one of the few artists which I consistently enjoy.

Throwitawaynow

Aug 29, 2010
Why not?

Acidoctor

Apr 18, 2009
KYPCK, finnish doom metal band who sing in russian.

Unexpect, canadian avantgarde/chaos metal band who are just insane.

The Van Pelt, already dead project of Chris Leo (Native Nod, The Lapse). It's kind of an good indie mix.

Whispered, finnish samurai/po-death metal band who really deserve some loving.

Let's keep the list like this now.

ShatteredBlack

Feb 9, 2010
Animals as Leaders. A great instrumental group that I really have a liking for - just a shame that they've only done the one album.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
silversnake4133 said:
Fr said:
anc[is]I don't know how popular they are, but my favorite band is Rammstein

Ahh Rammstein. They're actually pretty well known, they're just never talked about because they aren't together anymore.
Well... 2 or 3 Rammstein songs are well known, but other than Ich Will, Feuer Frei, and Du Hast most people don't know any other songs.

Also, I'll use this post to plug an unsigned band I found on youtube called Climhazzard
They're a really good heavy metal band.

Rylot

May 14, 2010
I'm gonna go with Rubber Bandits, although I've met a few other people on here who do like them.
<----------They're also my Avatar

Acidoctor

Apr 18, 2009
ShatteredBlack said:
Animals as Leaders. A great instrumental group that I really have a liking for - just a shame that they've only done the one album.
Hey, my favourite album/project of 2009 got a mentioned.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Kenbo Slice said:
MrShowerHead said:
As always, Van Canto

Dude thank you for posting that. That was jizztastic.
you're welcome ^_^

EDIT: This [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBxCl2TJNnQ&feature=related] is also a great cover by them, but not metal like the others.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
Yay, sharing time! I hope you like metals.

You're welcome.

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
KefkaCultist said:
Kenbo Slice said:
MrShowerHead said:
As always, Van Canto

Dude thank you for posting that. That was jizztastic.
you're welcome ^_^
Dude I don't even understand how that guy did the guitar solo in Battery using his voice. That was freakin amazing.

mighty_honour_korea

Dec 5, 2010
Movitz
Ultra Sheriff

I'll agree with two other posters here, Oingo Boingo and Electric Six are two very good bands. Though there aren't very many people who haven't heard of Danny Elfman,