MW3 no different than MW2....(some MW3 gameplay)

yuval152

Jul 6, 2011

Just saw this video on youtube,thought to share with you guys.

Some lines so the spoiler and the video won't get messed up.

so what do you guys think?looks any different?

Jul 5, 2009
Man Seananner is just a delightful person.

But it's just MW2.1
It's the same game with like little bits added on. I just.... ugh...
Vote with your wallets people!

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Well...it is using the same engine (I believe), so it being MW2 with different guns and different settings makes sense. Still looks fun to me.

the spud

May 2, 2011
It will still sell ,like, 20 million copies. On launch.

People just don't like change, simple as that.

Noceus

Jul 2, 2010
Why must people argue betwen Battlefield and Call of Duty, why can't people just post "I like that because of bla bla" instead of writing that the other one sucks and being a little fanboy. -.-

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Radeonx said:
Well...it is using the same engine (I believe), so it being MW2 with different guns and different settings makes sense. Still looks fun to me.
Lol, not even different guns, I still see everyone using the UMP45.

jakko12345

Dec 23, 2010
Do your damn research OP, this are just Modern Warfare 2 videos. Oh wait...

On a related note, is there a single new weapon that hasn't been in previous Cods apart from that FMG-9 thing?

AkaDad

Jun 4, 2011
So, different story and different setting means it's not different. I learn something new everyday.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Dirty Hipsters said:
Radeonx said:
OH NO! MODERN WEAPONRY IN A MODERN SETTING?

STOP THE PRESSES!

Still, is anyone really shocked by this? CoD's gameplay has been the same for ages, and it works, its fun.
Still, I'm not buying it new until the price has dropped. Especially not after Kotick's UK price hike.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
Okay, I expected it to be not too different, this is Call of Duty after all. But seriously..this looks more like a mod or add-on than a full on sequel. I hope it doesn't sell as great as the last ones so they'll realize they can't just rehash the same game every year.

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
I like it. Then again I love my fps's no matter what so I will probably buy the game.

Jul 5, 2009
AmrasCalmacil said:
Dirty Hipsters said:
Radeonx said:
OH NO! MODERN WEAPONRY IN A MODERN SETTING?

STOP THE PRESSES!

Still, is anyone really shocked by this? CoD's gameplay has been the same for ages, and it works, its fun.
Still, I'm not buying it new until the price has dropped. Especially not after Kotick's UK price hike.
Good luck with that, MW2 is still ?45 over here so I can't see it being much better over on your end. Or is that the kind of price you were going for?

yuval152

Jul 6, 2011
AkaDad said:
So different story and different setting means it's not different. I learn something new everyday.
different settings?!?!?! the maps are just reskinned and combined with older maps.Look at the first map at the first video it's combined beteween two maps from MW1 and MW2.

Mar 9, 2010
Don't fix what isn't broken. For the most part MW2 wasn't broken, sure the map design was poor and there were some balancing issues, but they were easy to get past if you stopped whining and applied yourself.

I did my share of bitching about MW2, but if you take a step back it wasn't a bad game, it just wasn't as good as anyone claimed it was.

Telperion

Storyteller
Apr 17, 2008
The one positive new thing I have noticed in MW3 is having a red dot & ACOG combo on an assault rifle, which can be switched on-the-fly. The ACOG scope looked pretty cool on top of the gun, but beyond that...meh, it's MW2 all over again.