MW3 no different than MW2....(some MW3 gameplay)

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Good luck with that, MW2 is still ?45 over here so I can't see it being much better over on your end. Or is that the kind of price you were going for?[/quote]

Well I bought the NVG edition of MW2 for £50, so I fancy my chances if I look around.

AkaDad

Jun 4, 2011
TheGoldenMan said:
AkaDad said:
So, different story and different setting means it's not different. I learn something new everyday.
The game is going to play, for the most part, the same.
You mean the part that makes the game fun?

I'm ok with that.

ReaperGrimm

Jun 2, 2011
I like MW 2 i played the hell out of it did not like Black Ops at all so i continued with MW2 so i figure it's about time to get a new multiplayer game so what the hell I'll buy it once i have unlocked EVERYTHING in BF3.

GameMaNiAC

Sep 8, 2010
It does its formula well. As a person who likes the CoD series, I don't care about innovation as long as CoD still has the satisfying feel of letting me shoot people in the face.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Death_Korps_Kommissar said:
Good luck with that, MW2 is still ?45 over here so I can't see it being much better over on your end. Or is that the kind of price you were going for?
Modern Warfare 2 £11.99 over at Amazon and £14.99 from Steam.

Thats the kind of price a few people pay for games like that.

As for MW3, was anyone seriously expecting a drastically different game or just a re-wrapped MW2?

We all knew it was coming and we all know it's still going to shift around 20 million units.

TinyMAG

May 7, 2009
Dice's Battlefield is the Grandfather of all online multilayer everywhere. We would not have multilayer as we understand it today and I will always thank Dice for that. That being said, few games/brands are as great for the local multi-player parties in the man-cave as CoD:MW. But I digress...

kebab4you

Jan 3, 2010
AkaDad said:
TheGoldenMan said:
AkaDad said:
So, different story and different setting means it's not different. I learn something new everyday.

I'm ok with that.
Tell me what part is that? The "awesome" community(it does count as a part if your game is based online T.T")? The kill streaks? The maps?

Now I'm not slandering them for just making Mw2 again(even if´s a cheap move) it´s that they making it again, and selling it at full price, that my friend, is bullshit!

TinyMAG said:
Dice's Battlefield is the Grandfather of all online multilayer everywhere. We would not have multilayer as we understand it today and I will always thank Dice for that. That being said, few games/brands are as great for the local multi-player parties in the man-cave as CoD:MW. But I digress...
Hi? Heard about Id? From your statement it doesn't sound like you have.

AkaDad

Jun 4, 2011
TheGoldenMan said:
AkaDad said:
TheGoldenMan said:
AkaDad said:

I'm ok with that.
I mean the part that makes the game shit.
If you say so. I guess it will sell more than any other game, because it sucks.

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
Dirty Hipsters said:
Radeonx said:
Well...it is using the same engine (I believe), so it being MW2 with different guns and different settings makes sense. Still looks fun to me.
Lol, not even different guns, I still see everyone using the UMP45.
So the XM25 was in MW2. I didn't realise...

Ordinaryundone

Oct 23, 2010
Looks great to me, in that it looks a lot like MW2. Black Ops was ok, but I felt it was a bit of a wrong turn for the series where multiplayer was concerned. Things seem to be back on track in that regard.

SergeantAnt

Feb 27, 2011
whoa people non stop running around 1 shotting with the ump. oh and quickscopes!!! i have never seen that b4 in my life -.-
and now did he say THREE perks. don't go crazy on us activision lol.

but trolling aside this looks like the least changed game of them all... and that's saying alot considering they barely changed any of the previous titles (i have played and beaten EVERY CoD game btw.) and common really these games are already unbalanced, and pretty much a giant clusterfuck of getting 1 shotted and blown up. so to balance it they add another max perk and MORE killstreaks. jesus i give up.

it looks like i will finally put a stop to getting this series :/. a family member will probably buy me it for christmas though (and if that happens i will just beat the single player, screw the mp). but i refuse to spend my own money on this

AkaDad

Jun 4, 2011
TheGoldenMan said:
AkaDad said:
TheGoldenMan said:
AkaDad said:
TheGoldenMan said:
AkaDad said:
So, different story and different setting means it's not different.

I'm ok with that.
I mean the part that makes the game shit.
If you say so. I guess it will sell more than any other game, because it sucks.
Just like DiaKatana. Just like how Duke was supposed to turn out.

Also, Sales=Quality. I learn something new everyday.
Not always, but people know what they're getting with COD and are willing to pay $60 for it. Those people believe it's worth the money. I don't understand why people have a problem with that.

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
Soo they are going to want
$60 for the game
$15 per map pack
and how ever much they are going to demand for COD elite

Color (colour for those of you divided by a common language) me not interested, looks like it could be fun, but, I'm not paying a lot of money for that.

AkaDad

Jun 4, 2011
Here's a radical thought. If you don't think it's worth paying $60 for MW3, then don't buy it.

I'd rather get a prostate exam then play an RTS game, so I don't buy them and I don't go into threads about those games and whine about how much they suck.

Hatchet90

Nov 15, 2009
Why the hell did you just show old clips of MW2? You promised MW...

What really?

Wow, I'm so not buying the same game.

sivlin

Feb 8, 2010
TinyMAG said:
I don't understand your allusion to battlefield innovating multiplayer... If you are talking about servers - Counter-Strike anyone?