Mystery Beast Terrifies Kids

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
This is one weird thing. I cant even make out if it looks like any other sort of animal.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2642152/Mystery-beast-terrified-kids.html

With the recent thread about that Snake growing some sort of foot. This comes a close second in weirdness. Any ideas what it could be?

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
I seems like some sort of mutated hairless seal.

It does not seem to have any teeth and a long tounge, it eyes are also at the side of its head, so I think maybe it is a plant eater rather than a hunter. It probably did not mean any harm.

I cannot believe the sheer size of it though, nor deny the possibility that it might be a hoax made of rubber...this is the sun after all.

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
It looks kind of like a salamander to me (that would explain the lack of teeth). I wonder if it's a new specise?

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
Fuckin' wierd. on an unrelated note, between this and that footed snake, I think humans are preventing evolution. Which is probably in our best interest honestly.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
why did the kids kill and thow it into the ocean?
anyways remindes me of when that pitbull washed up but was all deformed can't remember the name though..

Canton

Jan 30, 2009
its a hairless sloth(probably shaved)

http://xenophilius.wordpress.com/2009/09/16/kids-kill-naked-sloth-think-it-is-an-alien/

PaulyWalnuts

Sep 7, 2009
lol I like how The Sun ran out of material in covering the story, so they just resorted to talking about Tolkien

Woem

May 28, 2009
Mcupobob said:
why did the kids kill and thow it into the ocean?
silasbufu said:
why the hell kill it?
That's exactly what I'm asking myself. Humans have come a long way that when they see something they don't know that want to kill it. And then throwing it in the water is not something you do because you are scared. So they are so scared of it that they throw rocks at it, but then later they step up to it and touch it? Come on. And I really doubt that that create would charge at them. It doesn't look like a very athletic creature to me.

TheMasterGL16

Jan 31, 2009
lol, I don't get you people... that thing freaks me out, I would kill it... I wouldn't touch it though, I would run off screaming find a scientist and say... "COME WITH ME!!! I'm gonna blow your mind..."

lol, it looks like it would be sticky if you touched it... I don't like sticky things... EWWWW lol

Stalk3rchief

Sep 10, 2008
I wouldn't have killed the damn thing. Well, if it walked on two legs, and was running at me I might have fought it, or ran or something.
Sometimes I wish things like this were real, but this is most likely a hoax. Or maybe it's just a misconception, maybe it's some other kind of animal that just had a rough way in some caves, and when it finally got out to safety it was swiftly killed by some dumb ass kids?
Unless a scientist examines and possibly even dissects this, I won't think anything of it.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Is the Sun really a reliable news source? Judging by the other headlines they flashed on that page, and by the random tangent they went off on concerning Tolkien, I don't exactly see them as top-notch journalists.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
Well I reckon it is a spore creature that has just finished the cell stage, tried to crawl out of the ocean and got beaten instantly by humans, good thing too. That creature looks way cooler than us.