Mystery Beast Terrifies Kids

PyroZombie

Apr 24, 2009
Maybe it was one of the deep ones, an ambassador of Father Dagon to force humanity to worship him.

andrat

Jan 14, 2009
Mr. Grey said:
Canton said:
its a hairless sloth(probably shaved)

http://xenophilius.wordpress.com/2009/09/16/kids-kill-naked-sloth-think-it-is-an-alien/
After reading this link I suppose the kids killed the sloth, became afraid that they'd get in trouble so they shaved it clean and then went to go get their parents and staged the whole story. As for killing it, being kids they probably threw rocks at it for fun and killed it by accident.

The second theory is that sloths are actually geniuses that play the slow and slow-witted creature against us humans so we don't find their secret civilization. They also found a cure for cancer like chemo, without any other side effects other than complete hair loss. After said treatment he went to take a stroll when the kids came upon him, so he tried to scare them away from the civilization by charging at them, they then proceeded to kill him. If this theory is true, the kids will be killed within the month as a means of blood feud.
Theory one seems like it could have actually happened.

And if it is theory two, well, they had it coming.

Apr 8, 2008
It's just one of the Aliens from "close encounters of the third kind" that chugged too many mojitos.Let him sleep it off,toss him a cheeseburger and a half case of malt liquor when he wakes up and it will all be good.

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
SODAssault said:
Probably a raccoon, just like the "Montauk Monster".

http://www.hamptons.com/detail.php?articleID=4474
It has weird fucking arms. I don't think that it is a raccoon. It could be a mutant person. I wish I could see pics of the whole body, though.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
If it was real, some ignorant kids just killed a facinating creature, if not, well, The Sun are dicks...

Spudgun Man

Oct 29, 2008
Complete and utter tripe, it is truly amazing the things people can do with latex and paint these days.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Guitarmasterx7 said:
Fuckin' wierd. on an unrelated note, between this and that footed snake, I think humans are preventing evolution. Which is probably in our best interest honestly.
I'm pretty sure that snake was the result of contaminant based mutation, not an evolutionary feature.

Apr 8, 2008
I have a question.
A while back(2-3 yrs ago) a similar tabloid,weekly world news,I believe it was,had a story about Champ going overseas to kick Nessie's butt in a monster battle.How did this turn out?
I would presume that Nessie would win anyway,even without the stout home-field advantage,but who knows.
Please link a video of the battle if you have it.

thank you.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Guitarmasterx7 said:
Fuckin' wierd. on an unrelated note, between this and that footed snake, I think humans are preventing evolution. Which is probably in our best interest honestly.
So we can control every little tiny thing? It's comments like that, that make me a misanthrope.

BaldursBananaSoap

May 20, 2009
It's mutated turtle without a shell. No wait it's definately a shaved sloth, see the link somewhere above me. The claw gives it away.

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
Haseo21 said:
Torque669 said:
This is one weird thing. I cant even make out if it looks like any other sort of animal.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2642152/Mystery-beast-terrified-kids.html

With the recent thread about that Snake growing some sort of foot. This comes a close second in weirdness. Any ideas what it could be?
That is fukin weird, I like your avatar by the way, is that Harry Tipper
Damn right its Harry Tipper.

And Cookies to Canton for showing what it actually is. Sun the slimy bastards trying to stir everything up. I also found it incredibly funny how they went off into talking about Gollum half way through. Really stupid.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
It's a mutant something. Maybe a mutant turtle, maybe a mutant sloth, but definately an animal of some sort.

Quaidis

Jun 1, 2008
I have a feeling that the kids merely found the dead sloth, fabricated a large story around it, and the news ate it up like their last meal on Earth. There was no 'walking on two legs', no 'sudden attack!'. These are teenage idiots we're talking about here. The only other excuse is that they threw stuff at a living sloth, perhaps tortured it in some sick game, then decided that they could make some cash by throwing random stories about it.

On the by, turtles do not take off their shells like one would see in a cartoon. Their shell is literally connected to their back bone. There is no humane way to remove the shell from the turtle without some serious gore involved. This is why, when you see turtle served in random restaurants, it is either in pieces or the bottom of the shell is removed/cleavered open, it is cooked in shell, and it is eaten in shell like a sick bowl.

darkless

Jan 26, 2008
They reckon it was a hairless sloth since its claws are similar to that of a sloths, they don't know how it may have lost it's hair but yeah sounds reasonable.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Ahh! It's the Jersey Devil! Leave the livestock and run for your lives!

Also, I love how the article becomes a description of Gollum halfway through.