Name your shotgun.

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
Eargasm.

Actually I use this for any gun which makes a gorgeous BOOM when you fire it.

The Hunting Rifle from Fallout 3 with the Weapons Sound Replacements mod comes to mind. After every time I fire it I feel like I need a cigarette.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
The only Halo shotgun to actually do what it was supposed to do, the Halo 2 shotgun.
I made sweet love to that thing...

Panzervaughn

Jul 19, 2009
Lucifus said:
The automatic shotgun from Max Pain.
That'd be the Jackhammer.
----

its a very obscure joke, but "The Falling Chair", its refers to that level of roiling liquid rage, where you throw your office chair out the window, and watch it fall 20 stories into the traffic below.
(I BET YOU SOME CAR ALARMS ARE GOING OFF NOW!)

Psychedelic Spartan

Sep 15, 2011
I call my shotgun the "OMG THAT DEFINITELY IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!" This happened the first time I aimed a a zombie's midsection with a SPAS-12 in black ops.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
The Hunting Shotgun from Killing Floor, always called it Mr. Sunderland. Because I played as Mr. Foster, I always thought he knew a Sunderland. The pistol and Knife went by the names of James and Henry.

Eomega123

Jan 4, 2011
Only shotgun I ever remember giving a name was the dual lever shotgun set from Thing Thing Arena 3, which I called the Double Tap. Get low, rush in, one shot to the face, one to the back of the head, rush out. No matter how much armor they had, that was an instant kill.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Cipher1 said:
Now that is what I call a shotgun.
I don't think any one would argue with you if you have that gun anyway.

the Riot Shotgun i call 'The Fuck your Shit up'

D0WNT0WN

Sep 28, 2008
Rooty Tooty Point And Shooty.

It is my Varmint Rifle I am using for my New Vegas run.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
I call mine the Peacemaker.
'Tis good at convincing people to make peace, and the like.