Name your shotgun.

Skulltaker101

Jul 20, 2010
Hehehe, the Claymore heavy shotgun from Mass Effect 2. My word, I love that weapon.

Also, the Force-a-nature a-la Team Fortress 2. Such enormous knockback fun :)

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
The M-920 Cain from Mass Effect 2. Codename: GAOCOAETSIMW (Guaranteed Annihilator Of Collectors Or Anything Else That Stands In My Way)

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I call my Masterkey shotgun the "Makeover Cannon".

After i blast you with it, you look like a completely different person.

Alduin Silas

Aug 3, 2011
Unreal Tournament.
Weaponlord Mod.
A weapon that fires Redeemer rounds at about 2 per second.
I called it the Dastardly Explosive Anti-everything Device.
And don't try to shorten the name, because you'll be dead. Just like everything else that met this weapon.

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
Thousand Pounder my AA12 Shotgun from Killing Floor, slayer of countless zombies of all types.

Accompanying him is Ferrous Taurus, my faithful regular Shotgun, also from Killing Floor.

Bloedhoest

Aug 11, 2011
Double Barrel shotgun from FO3: Point Lookout.
I named it Cuntgrinder. Basically all enemies in Point Lookout are straight cunts, and all over the place thanks to the Bloody Mess perk.

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010

Oh and if we're doing shotguns;

deshorty

Dec 30, 2010
Thats easy. Deshotty. Hehehe. My friends made me use that name now in Halo because its the only weapon I can consistently kill with.

keideki

Sep 10, 2008
Combat Shotgun from Rage with Pop rocks ammo and clip size upgrade... I call her Bits 'n' Pieces. Cuz that's all that is left.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
My favourite BFG (but most commonly a shotgun or revolver) in any game must go under the name of 'Doom-Cock' (a shiney penny to anyone who gets the Preacher reference).

Burntpopcarn

May 29, 2011
oh hi i was just cleaning my goddamn revenant machine gun. you see, that rifle's older than you are. i call him reaver. he's my lucky charm. more men have been killed with that gun than died in the scilliar blitz. i remember reaver's first kill. i killed my way across the terminus system. whenever someone calls me ruthless, relentless even, they're talking about that gun. i don't take reaver into battle anymore. it's like he's finally had enough with the blood and gore and wanted to rest. been restin' ever since.
(to all you people who don't know, the revenant machine gun is from mass effect 2)