Name your shotgun.

Suicida1 Midget

Jun 11, 2011
Gots me a list.

Fallout 3- Experimental MIRV aka Betty.
Gears of War 3- Gnasher aka Noobeater. (poor sawed off noobs, they forgot about this babe)
Borderlands- Anarchy shredder shredder- aka Zues. (in english it was a scatter shot lighting rocket launcher.)
Fallout NV- Grenade machine gun aka The Opener.
MW2- Famas blinged with holographic and fmj. aka Tuber's Folly. Renamed by friends as the Oneshot. Renamed by enemies as The Whore.

Samoftherocks

Oct 4, 2008
Furbyz said:
My shotgun's name is Elmo. My grandpa used him for two tours in Vietnam, and I've had Elmo since he died. At some point the Sesame Street puppet stole Elmo's name.
That may be the best origin story a Muppet's ever had...

Pirakahunter788

Feb 4, 2011
JaceArveduin said:
I'm going with Dinner Bell myself, already named and is great for killing beasties and idiots out in the wastes.
You my friend, have obviously met Red Lucy.
Dinner Bell is a fine shotgun, i'll tell you what. Killed more than my fair share of Deathclaws with it, gotta love them beanbag shells.

Personally, I love the old fashioned Hunting Shotgun with Choke and Long Tube. Add on slugs, and this thing will snipe better than my .308 caliber flaming sword of justice - with a telescopic sight. (Props to anyone who gets this.)

Maeshone

Sep 7, 2009
thaluikhain said:
Maeshone said:
Pump Action Shotgun from DOOM/DOOM2 (coincidentally also the best shotgun EVAR!!!)

Bessy

'nuff said :D
Double barrelled shotgun from Doom2 was better. More or less the same rate of fire, and though it used up 2 shells in one go, it did rather more than twice the damage of the pump action one, for some reason.
Well, yeah, but it's missing the one thing that made the pump-action shotgun into the best one. That utterly satisfying sound of pumping the shotgun, which has still not been surpassed imo

Mar 30, 2010
Now on any other day I would say the Spas-12, but I've been playing with the Gun Runner's Arsenal for New Vegas recently, and I'm happy to say they've brought back

Aaw yeah.

EDIT - Misread OP. Read 'name your shotgun' along the lines of 'name yer poison'. Crap. Oh well, I shall now give my Bozar a name, and fittingly, it shall be called: "Aaw yeah!".

<..>

Saved.

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
My melta gun from Space Marine is named Big Nancy.

I knew a girl in elementary school named Nancy who was pretty big, but because we were all good kids, her size was more of a badge of honor than a mark of ridicule. When she'd get on the diving board at pool parties, we would all cheer for her and say "Siberia" for some reason. Her splashes were the biggest, and therefore, she was the coolest kid in the third grade.

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
There was a shotgun that I truly loved, her name was Vanessa. I can't remember what game she was in though. If I remember I'll be sure to post though!