Names for trouble making idiots in your country

Barelli

Mar 24, 2010
in Washington we've got quite the assortment of 'Douche' names. There's the traditional Douche, Douchette, Douchebag, and Douchenozzle, but we've added in things like Douchefuck, Doucheface, Douchepool, Douchinator, Douchey McFuckface... yeah that's it I think.

justhereforthemoney

Aug 31, 2009
JimmerDunda said:
What do you call people that make trouble or act like complete idiots in your country?

From what I understand so far:

UK: Chavs
Australia: Bogans
USA: Thugs

A good starting list. Feel free to add more.
Well in the case of the U.S you asked two different questions. There are people who make trouble and are idiots, and there is people who don't make trouble but are sill idiots, and then there are people who make trouble but aren't idiots. And there are many names for these people, the first category would be thugs. The second category would be hillbillies, rednecks, hoodlums. The third category would be gangstas, pimps, and drug dealers.
You could say for the last category that if you are causing trouble, you are an idiot, but most of these people have no other choice.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
I believe we call them politicians.

Alright, too easy.
We have Chavs. They are also called NEDs, townies, yobs, pikies, etc.

Gardenclaw

Jul 12, 2009
Don't forget that other lovely term for these Bellends from here in the U.K.... Scratters. A Scratter is a poor chav. Hard to believe thats possible but some chavs actually have money, scratters don't and are the worst kind of public nuisance

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Good morning blues said:
"Toronto"
Score. Fucking Toronto assholes, always ruining everything. Maple Leafs suck too.

Ottawa Valley, pretty much anything.

Asshat
Fucknuggets
Cockbite
Damn Frenchies
Frogs
Jackasses
Inbreds
Drunkards

The list goes on.

-EDIT-
Oh, and quebecois. Damn french bastards always trying to secede...

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Soviet Heavy said:
Good morning blues said:
"Toronto"
Score. Fucking Toronto assholes, always ruining everything. Maple Leafs suck too.

Aaaaaaaaand the western alienation flamefight BEGINS!

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
UK: Labour; Conservative; BNP.

Oh, and Chav, I guess. Also, EU; MP; MEP (especially them); SNP; PC. For explanations of those acronyms please see your nearest Google Representative, or political affiliated website.

Seriously though, just Chavs near me. Or "anyone who comes from the Black Country and wasn't smart enough to get out, like I was..."

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
lacktheknack said:
Soviet Heavy said:
Good morning blues said:
"Toronto"

Not really, I just have had a number of bad experiences in Toronto. Too big and noisy for my tastes.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Soviet Heavy said:
lacktheknack said:
Soviet Heavy said:
Good morning blues said:
"Toronto"

Not really, I just have had a number of bad experiences in Toronto. Too big and noisy for my tastes.
The flamefight stems from the misquote. It's still on.

Unless he's smart and doesn't say anything.

Spoonius

Jul 18, 2009
Sark said:
In Australia we also call them Deros, at least around here anyway. Bogans can actually be pretty awesome. What we call a bogan is probably what other countries call a stereotypical Australian.
Syon said:
JimmerDunda said:
Australia: Bogans
We've also got: hoons, yobbos, and tryhards.

I'm likely missing a few, but that's what I remember. =P
These... :)

We also call them "dickheads" or "cunts".