Names for trouble making idiots in your country

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Italy is probably Guidos. Or maybe America now that Jersey Shore is popular.

bob-2000

Jun 28, 2009
dbrose said:
Tea Partiers.

Oops, did I say that out loud? x3
the best thing about those asshats (that's what I use) is that they call themselves "Teabaggers". Not ever kidding. It's perfect, isn't it?

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
Jack asses,douche bags, morons, shit heads, etc. Trouble making idiots are not treated very kindly in my country.

feather240

Jul 16, 2009
Old Trailmix said:
In the U.S., Assholes.

All of the things such as thugs, gangstas, etc. are literally too cool for the level of douchebaggery in some places.
Yup. :p (I can't really add much since I haven't seen anything that imaginative in America, but I can confirm Old Trailmix.)

Acier

Nov 5, 2009
NotAPie said:
Aur0ra145 said:
Texas: Rednecks
Texas: Okies
Texas: Fag boy
I've never heard anyone call anyone a Okie(What the fuck is that?) a fagboy or a redneck here.
Where the hell do you live in Texas?
It's a derogatory term specifically referring to people from Oklahoma, originating during the Dust Bowl when people were leaving in droves, usually used by Californians towards them. I would call it a racially slur , but they're white. But it was none the less very derogatory for the time.

Can't say I've ever heard anyone used it in a malicious way recently though, pretty outdated.

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
Hmm, I think Canadian/American terminology for most cases is universal, and you other guys who speak English made up your own to be different... What do we have here...

...I just call them "The cops are across the street again. Oh for God's sake, they lit a joint in front of them. And now there's three vehicles."

lukemdizzle

Jul 7, 2008
BehattedWanderer said:
USA: Douchebags, junkies, punks, assholes, pricks, dicks, cocks, shithead, fucker, ************, useless societal wastes, skin heads, thugs, gangstas, celebrities...
you forgot hooligans

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Ireland: Knackers, or Scumbags. Basically, the equivalent of chavs in England. Annoying gits in college I just call Douchebags and Complete Fucking Morons. :)

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
Sarah Palin is always a good name for an idiot.
Jagoff it a very popular term here for an idiot, or a yinzer sometimes for people who use local words.