Names for trouble making idiots in your country

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Northern Ireland: Scum, Spieds, Steeks, Tramps, Schmicks.

Those names all sound soo dirty!

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
Trivun said:
UK: Labour; Conservative; BNP.

Oh, and Chav, I guess. Also, EU; MP; MEP (especially them); SNP; PC. For explanations of those acronyms please see your nearest Google Representative, or political affiliated website.

Seriously though, just Chavs near me. Or "anyone who comes from the Black Country and wasn't smart enough to get out, like I was..."
Haha, I had to laugh at mentioning political parties and politicians as trouble making idiots. I totally agree though. Chavs and politicians on a whole. Oh, and the media. The media cause so much troubles just for a quick buck it annoys the living hell out of me.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
'Fuck ow fucking little white boy fucking fuck **** fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck'.

I hate New Zealand.

OMGMOO

Feb 19, 2010
JimmerDunda said:
Australia: Bogans
To agree with a few other people, Bogans arent all trouble making idiots, they're just a stereotype for people who take being 'Aussie' a little too seriously, but that can definately be a good thing. The trouble making idiots in Australia (at least around my area) are called 'Lads'

CowboyfromHell666

Jan 14, 2010
LeonLethality said:
Middle class white boys in their teen years trying to be "gangsta".

I think that's what we call them.
I'm an exception to that. Fuck being gangsta

OT: I call them retards

Keepitclean

Sep 16, 2009
OMGMOO said:
JimmerDunda said:
Australia: Bogans
To agree with a few other people, Bogans arent all trouble making idiots, they're just a stereotype for people who take being 'Aussie' a little too seriously, but that can definately be a good thing. The trouble making idiots in Australia (at least around my area) are called 'Lads'

Over here in the west we call them Derros.

I agree with you about the Bogan thing.

Derros are pretty much the next generation of Bogans. Hang around train stations, drink too much, smoke, get taxied by their mothers etc.

Emilie Diabolica

May 26, 2009
JimmerDunda said:
What do you call people that make trouble or act like complete idiots in your country?

From what I understand so far:

UK: Chavs
Australia: Bogans Lads
USA: Thugs

A good starting list. Feel free to add more.
Fixed :)
bogans can be lovely people, it's the damn lads that cause trouble..

Iron Criterion

Feb 4, 2009
As pointed out the UK has Chavs. I like to think of my town which is full to the brim with them as a chav version of Valhalla or Chavalhalla if you will.

Aur0ra145

Elite Member
May 22, 2009
NotAPie said:
Aur0ra145 said:
Texas: Rednecks
Texas: Okies
Texas: Fag boy
I've never heard anyone call anyone a Okie(What the fuck is that?) a fagboy or a redneck here.
Where the hell do you live in Texas?
Fort Worth area. An "Okie" is a derogatory term for someone from Oklahoma.