Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
yeh I'm at the point of "Did some-one tell Trump he has only 6 months to live and he's determined to leave a mark in the history books even if it's as the biggest turd?"
Well, he might realize, somewhere deep down inside, that his chances of winning re-election legitimately(I'm sure he'll try to cheat) are getting increasingly long every hour and he's decided "Fuck it! Might as well do what I want now!"

Assuming he's not completely high on his own supply, that is. I know, big assumption.

What's gonna be really "fun" is if October he annouces he's suspending the Election and we can watch the Trumpkins scramble all over themselves to try to justify why it's totally legal and ok and anyone who disagrees is a dirty American-Hating Commie, despite years of the same people thinking Obama was gonna do it(right after he took all their guns and closed all their chuches and pull all the god-fearing americans into FEMA camps).

Because IF that happens, Bunkerboy might be the last President of the US, because the US as we know it won't exist for too much longer after that. These Riots will look like firecrackers in comparison.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Well, he might realize, somewhere deep down inside, that his chances of winning re-election legitimately(I'm sure he'll try to cheat) are getting increasingly long every hour and he's decided "Fuck it! Might as well do what I want now!"

Assuming he's not completely high on his own supply, that is. I know, big assumption.
I mean he could have pulled it off still.

He could have turned even this shitshow round until today I'd say, but now he's literally passed the point of pulling this off. Literally the only way he could pull this off now is if he managed cast ion proof of organisations literally planning a military style take over of the USA and had the army raid the locations and prove it was I dunno China and Iran combined who'd funded it. That's the only way I could see him winning and pulling this back now so it's not going to happen.

He could have turned things around even today but this is him so far gone it's unlikely.

I mean Biden isn't bad but he wasn't a super strong choice vs an incumbent and has a number of possible ways his candidacy could be damaged in the eyes of various groups

Fieldy409

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 18, 2020
Country
Australia
Wouldn't that be mostly drywall except in pretentious hipster places?

yeh I'm at the point of "Did some-one tell Trump he has only 6 months to live and he's determined to leave a mark in the history books even if it's as the biggest turd?"
Really depends on what the client wants, they can make internal walls out of anything brick or timber or poured cement. Or they could be patching up old brick veneer walls. Could be removed bricks too from old structural internal walls being replaced by strong beams to open up rooms. A good demolition usually tries to get them out intact to maybe reuse or at least handling intact things is easier than handling piles of broken shit. Italians love their dang solid masonry homes. Feel sorry when the electrician needs a grinder to wire haha.

The smart cheap way to build internal non load bearing walls is usually plaster and timber though. Unless theres heat involved then you might want fire bricks.

Last edited:

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Update on something that may be connected to this.

Apparently some-one is exploiting the situation to target people they disagree with who are prominent online.

Really depends on what the client wants, they can make internal walls out of anything. Or they could be patching up old brick veneer walls. Could be removed bricks too from old structural internal walls being replaced by strong beams to open up rooms. A good demolition usually tries to get them out intact to maybe reuse or at least handling intact things is easier than handling piles of broken shit.
Well the bricks from the pallets etc in the videos looked pretty new.

Last edited:

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
He could have turned even this shitshow round until today I'd say, but now he's literally passed the point of pulling this off. Literally the only way he could pull this off now is if he managed cast ion proof of organisations literally planning a military style take over of the USA and had the army raid the locations and prove it was I dunno China and Iran combined who'd funded it. That's the only way I could see him winning and pulling this back now so it's not going to happen.
See, I have to wonder. Bunkerboy hit a perfect storm in 2016. The primary race was super crowded and the moderates didn't unite behind anyone to stop him early enough. He ran a shitty campaign, but was helped by a rival who nobody really liked(even most people who voted for Hillary did so to keep him from winning), the email scandel and the fact the DNC screwed bernie over no doubt didn't help much and he ended up gaining a victory out of very slim margins in 3 battleground states(like 70k votes across all 3 states). Considering the man didn't even have a transition team in place and had cut his advertising weeks prior to election day, likely he was expecting to lose as well.

Since then he's done jack squat to convince anyone new to support him, and if anything, has gone out of his way alienate anyone and everyone who wasn't already firmly behind him to start with. I mean, hell, the dude BRAGS about hitting 50% approval every so often(and in like one out of the myraid polls out there) which any other president would see as a bare minimum, he acts like it's some sort badge of honor. That's like bragging about being a C student(with exception to people who are smart and are shitty at taking tests).

He's facing an opponent who isn't reviled across the right like Hillary was, his sole "accomplishment", the Booming ecomony(which was on the same upward trend under Obama but apparently that doesn't count) in in the tank and ain't coming out anytime soon, we're are Great Depression levels of unemployment right now, More dead Americans from Covid then died in 9/11, Benghazi, the War on Terror and the Iraq War combined and now this shit. Not even counting being friendly to the nazis in charlottesville, his antics over The Squad, the Ukranie mess, abandoning the kurds to get fucked, etc, etc.

It's hard to see many people not already deep in the kool aid camp looking at that and going "Man, that's what I want more of! 4 More years!" I'm not saying he was/is doomed for reelection, but that was a hell of a combination of factors that aren't going to align again anytime soon. The fact the dems have been winning up and down the ticket(particularly in 2018) every election since then and the GOP has a surprisingly large number of retirements(like 2/3 for each dem) in congress each of the last few years suggests the opposition is still as amped up as ever to kick his ass out of the Oval office.

I mean Biden isn't bad but he wasn't a super strong choice vs an incumbent and has a number of possible ways his candidacy could be damaged in the eyes of various groups
Biden was one of my last choices in the primary(Gabbard was dead last) but at this point, Biden could drop dead tomorrow and I'd still vote for him assuming he was on the ballot Nov 3rd.

Because a dead man couldn't do any worse at this point.

As the saying goes "You hire the clown, Expect the circus". Well, the circus is here. Is everyone having fun yet?

Last edited:

Fieldy409

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 18, 2020
Country
Australia

Apparently some-one is exploiting the situation to target people they disagree with who are prominent online.

Well the bricks from the pallets etc in the videos looked pretty now.
Being on pallets is a big tip itself. If they were stolen and put there as riot ammo I doubt they'd bring the pallet unless they used a crane as often the pallet is for not damaging the bottom bricks and/or the surface they rest upon. Plus it makes it easier to crane with a pallet but then you'd need a delivery truck rather than the back of some guys ute.

If it was delivered there during normal business hours first off, which company was willing to deliver mid riot? And somebody should have seen the truck too which would have branding.

Did anyone check for brand names on the pallets?

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Being on pallets is a big tip itself. If they were stolen and put there as riot ammo I doubt they'd bring the pallet unless they used a crane as often the pallet is for not damaging the bottom bricks and/or the surface they rest upon. Plus it makes it easier to crane with a pallet but then you'd need a delivery truck rather than the back of some guys ute.

If it was delivered there during normal business hours first off, which company was willing to deliver mid riot? And somebody should have seen the truck too which would have branding.

Did anyone check for brand names on the pallets?
Why steal the bricks and raise suspicion when you can just buy them from a supplies yard or something?

It's not like they're ID marked so could easily be tracked back and all you'd need would be a minivan and like maybe a decent little ramp and trolley think to move them on and off.

The bricks have been turning up before the riots allegedly often so they're there in the daytime before the night comes.

Fieldy409

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 18, 2020
Country
Australia
Why steal the bricks and raise suspicion when you can just buy them from a supplies yard or something?

It's not like they're ID marked so could easily be tracked back and all you'd need would be a minivan and like maybe a decent little ramp and trolley think to move them on and off.

The bricks have been turning up before the riots allegedly often so they're there in the daytime before the night comes.

You'd be surprised how good experts are at figuring out where bricks came from. It might be stamped with batch numbers, serials numbers, theres the exact measurements, colour, material, texture, shape. The pallet might have information stamped on it too.

Last edited:

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

Well the bricks from the pallets etc in the videos looked pretty new.
Yea, Considering she works for Russian State media, I would take whatever she says with a hefty dose of salt, and the whole thing is likely to be staged by her. I wouldn't normally suggest that to be the case, but when someone is literally a far right Russian troll, having buddies show up to your house with fireworks as a publicity stunt would not be beneath them.

"Cassandra Fairbanks, a far-right media personality, posted Messeges throughout the weekend calling for protesters to be harmed and killed by the government, expressing her desire for Trump to authorize lethal force against demonstrators. She Pleaded to Trump, “Please for fucks sake end this shit by any means necessary using any force necessary.”

Yea, not going to feel bad for her at this point even if those were people pissed at her. She is calling for protesters to be killed, she is bringing it on herself at this point. This is not a difference of political opinion, she is calling for lethal force here herself. She is out threatening people, what does she expect will happen? Does she really think she can call for people to be killed anonymously online and that means she shouldn't face repercussions for it? This is RL here, she should realize the same real world effects of what she brings on others. Calling for the murder of others doesn't exactly paint her as this innocent bystander here. There is a reason twitter keeps shutting her down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

You know whose been really busy during the Coronavirus? Family courts, because a lot of parents pretend they can claim that their exes places is a terrible place to quarantine in.

Some people will exploit a situation to their own ends, even if it puts a lot of people in danger

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Another update apparently some-one decided to try and use their car as a weapon against Police lines

2 officers down 1 of which could be serious as the vehicle went right over them.

This will not help the situation on the ground.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Another update apparently some-one decided to try and use their car as a weapon against Police lines

2 officers down 1 of which could be serious as the vehicle went right over them.

This will not help the situation on the ground.
Considering we have been watching police run over protesters for a few days now, I am not that surprised at this point. I feel like I should be surprised, but it is sort of hard to be when they have been doing this for days.

I am not sure why people think it is okay when police do this, but not when they return the favor? It is a mess and they just keep making it worse.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Considering we have been watching police run over protesters for a few days now, I am not that surprised at this point. I feel like I should be surprised, but it is sort of hard to be when they have been doing this for days.

I am not sure why people think it is okay when police do this, but not when they return the favor? It is a mess and they just keep making it worse.
It's not OK when either side do it.

However the idea it's somehow OK to try and run over one group of cops because some other group of cops abused their position isn't right either.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Yea, Considering she works for Russian State media, I would take whatever she says with a hefty dose of salt, and the whole thing is likely to be staged by her. I wouldn't normally suggest that to be the case, but when someone is literally a far right Russian troll, having buddies show up to your house with fireworks as a publicity stunt would not be beneath them.

"Cassandra Fairbanks, a far-right media personality, posted Messeges throughout the weekend calling for protesters to be harmed and killed by the government, expressing her desire for Trump to authorize lethal force against demonstrators. She Pleaded to Trump, “Please for fucks sake end this shit by any means necessary using any force necessary.”

Yea, not going to feel bad for her at this point even if those were people pissed at her. She is calling for protesters to be killed, she is bringing it on herself at this point. This is not a difference of political opinion, she is calling for lethal force here herself. She is out threatening people, what does she expect will happen? Does she really think she can call for people to be killed anonymously online and that means she shouldn't face repercussions for it? This is RL here, she should realize the same real world effects of what she brings on others. Calling for the murder of others doesn't exactly paint her as this innocent bystander here. There is a reason twitter keeps shutting her down.
Doesn't Blair White have a shakey relationship with the truth also. Wasn't she the one that claimed to have stumbled upon an anti-trump rally and then ended up being attacked using a pretty edited video and never released the full thing?

Last edited:

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

However the idea it's somehow OK to try and run over one group of cops because some other group of cops abused their position isn't right either.
It's not okay regardless of who is doing it, though you also do not go around attacking citizens and then sit there and expect them to take it either. They really should be following this Sheriff in Flint Michigan's lead instead and taking off his gear and walking with the protesters instead. Imagine the different outcome if more did this? Keeping in mind that Flint Michigan has gone through absolute hell here. They had part of their city shut down at one point due to not being able to afford services for it, they had their water poisoned here and far too many racial injustices to possibly calculate at this point. If this can happen there, this can happen anywhere.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Doesn't Blair White have a shakey relationship with the truth also. Wasn't she the one that claimed to have stumbled upon an anti-trump rally and then ended up being attacked using a pretty edited video and never released the full thing?
Yea, my sympathy level is admittedly lacking in regards to either of those people due to their own actions here tbh. I feel bad for the Russian troll's daughter, who should have never been put into that situation by her irresponsible mother.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA

They may also be part of the New York Police Union that took DeBlasio’s daughter hostage. Can we talk more about the fact that cops took a mayor’s daughter hostage then declared war on him and blacked out all of their badges, in real life and on their twitter profiles?

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
More fun from the day.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
I think it's weird that with all the cameras and surveillance and increased police presence and what not that the authorities have never actually seen any of the massive brick deliveries happen.

I got $20 bucks on honeypot

Status
Not open for further replies.