National Guard called into Minneapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
You were wrong on Trump Ukraine. Get your fingers out of your ears. The prosecutor general of Ukraine was trying win Trump's favor by feeding him information. Trump instead went over his head and asked the President of Ukraine (both respectively) to deal with it. That's a perfectly responsible reaction.
You tell yourself whatever make-believe you want if it makes you feel better about the world, but don't bother trying it on me.

When asked about the lack of LGBT characters, she did state that Dumbledore was gay, he just never was mentioned so in the books or films, but that it was a big part of his relationship with Grindelwald. Then she decided to make a film series about Grindelwald and his relationship with Dumbledore and she's decided not to ever mention it onscreen again. Yeah, that's rather dubious.
In the script notes: "Hey guys, I just stuck this quick gay sex scene in so I can get out of a tight spot with the fan base - J.K."

Not to mention her recent anti-trans ramblings.
Mm. I'm at the point where whilst J.K. Rowling might be wrong, she's at least reasoned and compassionate in the process, which is a damn sight more than her critics have been in response. Although that's kind of my expectation of trans activism, which I generally find to be as toxic and intolerant as activism comes.

After all, Rowling isn't anywhere near demanding people shouldn't be allowed to transition, that trans people must be mentally ill, and so on. And she is far from the only woman I know (of) who feels a sense of disquiet that they are again being told how to identify as a woman; although I guess it's progress to go from having your identity dictated by men to having it being dictated by people who used to be men. Okay, that's facetious. But there's a more useful conversation to be had here than screaming "transphobia", "TERF", "*****", "hateful" and "asshole" just because someone won't 100% align with the program.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
I think that's a little harsh.

That Rowling wrote books that are very focused on white British culture is no real surprise given her era and background, and when she started them, she probably wasn't thinking about race, religion, etc. much at all. Then she develops more social awareness with age and exposure to the world, and the older, experienced Rowling could understandably look back on her books and regret that they are less inclusionary than she'd like. She probably then feels a responsibility to make them more inclusive as a more fitting inspiration - but they're written and done. All she can do is add author comment from outside the books.

Thus it's about doing something when inexperienced, then looking back and wishing one had known what one did now to have done better. The funny thing is, she could just not give a damn, and she wouldn't have this problem: "You've got your stories, now fuck off and let me get on with something else." She's decided to care, and her reward is just more bile from the people who exist only to rage and pick holes.
Her response to realizing that her past self was less progressive than she currently is was to try and rewrite her own personal history and pretend that she was always "woke" and socially aware.

Instead of owning the fact that her books were written from a white British perspective she would rather lie and pretend.

If she wants to show how much she's grown as a person and become more inclusive she is more than welcome to write a new book series that explores her understanding of these topics. She hasn't done that, she just wants the brownie points without any of the work.

Last edited:

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
And yet having the statue there gives a name and gets people willing to look further to google it.

Having no name means no info to start and look.

That means if a place was built on the back of funds from a slaver then that slaver's involvement is erased and the place just magically emerged and has no problematic past at all lol
I guarantee that more people have heard of Edward Colston and researched his past as a result of his statue coming down than ever would have from his statue sitting there. The act of pulling it down has garnered it national attention and coverage.

After all, thousands of historic figures don't have statues at all. Is their lack of a statue a cause for concern?! Should we putting up statues of every historic figure who doesn't have one, to make sure random passers-by have something to pique their interest?

Also Churchill wasn't pulled down but they sure as hell gratified the statue and I'm sure would like to give it a go pulling him down.
They grafitti'd his statue with the words, "was a racist", if I'm not mistaken. Won't that prompt people to research his racism on the internet?

After all, Rowling isn't anywhere near demanding people shouldn't be allowed to transition, that trans people must be mentally ill, and so on. And she is far from the only woman I know (of) who feels a sense of disquiet that they are again being told how to identify as a woman
Nobody is dictating to J.K. Rowling how to identify as a woman. The only people whose identity is being questioned and denied by others in this instance are transwomen.

The existance of transwomen does not constitute a dictation to anyone else.

But there's a more useful conversation to be had here than screaming "transphobia", "TERF", "*****", "hateful" and "asshole" just because someone won't 100% align with the program.
Well, sure. But one might imagine that the defensiveness is a result of decades of prejudice, violent, legal and otherwise. Which leads me to afford it more understanding than Rowling's position, which comes solely from a personal preoccupation.

Last edited:

MrCalavera

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2020
Country
Poland
I think it's a stretch to call these people "horrible" just because they lived in a different time period and don't share the same 2020 values that we have. Chances are, people in 2120 will be calling us all horrible people for some unforeseen reason.

If humanity makes it that far.
He was a mass rapist, man.

Even if you conveniently forget, or forgive his other failings due to "things back then", he still preyed on women subservent to him.
You want an example of this? J.K. Rowling. I remember when the books came out, the books were the whipping blocks of the right. The idea that they were promoting witchcraft, were anti-Christian, etc. Within the span of two decades (and less than that arguably, since Deathly Hallows was published in 2007), the books have become hated by those on the left for a litany of complaints that can fall under the umbrella of being "not progressive enough." That's not to say that you can't re-evaluate a work, but I can't think of a single series within my lifetime that went from beloved to hated within the span of a single generation. The only people who don't seem to care about Rowling or Blyton are the kids who read the books. Because both of these authors remain insanely popular among the age groups they're actually targeted at.

The recent "cancelling" of JK Rowling wasn't due to what she written in the books, but what she posted on social media. Allegedly very trans-exclusionary stuff.

The left now has a different problem with Rowling than the right had 20
earlier.

Last edited:

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Gotta admit, the statue being hung from a street post is a nice touch, an intangibly poignant twist. It's art is what it is. Certainly more descriptive of their contribution in history too. Let it stay that way!

Reactions: Revnak and Buyetyen

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
He was a mass rapist, man.

Even if you conveniently forget, or forgive his other failings due to "things back then", he still preyed on women subservent to him.
By whose definition of rape? Our modern definition, or the definition that was being used during Jefferson's time?

See, you're judging him by our modern-day values.

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

MrCalavera

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2020
Country
Poland
By whose definition of rape? Our modern definition, or the definition that was being used during Jefferson's time?

See, you're judging him by our modern-day values.
By biblical definition of an adulterer.

Besides, so what? I'm not living in XVIIIc. so I judge some things that were normal back then as backwards and stupid. It's not like it affects Jefferson in any way, either. He's dead, he got away with it, and you can't harm him with being judgemental.
His legacy, however, is a different pair of shoes. And judging it ultimately comes down to choosing which parts of it, are okay to be kept around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Nobody is dictating to J.K. Rowling how to identify as a woman. The only people whose identity is being questioned and denied by others in this instance are transwomen.

The existance of transwomen does not constitute a dictation to anyone else.
You know what, I don't actually have faith that's totally true.

I see feminists have used vaginas as symbols of their womanhood on marches, and trans activists have complained it's exclusionary. At the point someone's telling me 4 billion women they can't use an integral part of their anatomy to think about themselves, I'm struggling to see that as not being an unreasonable imposition. If women are uncomfortable with people they perceive to be men in woman-only spaces, I don't think it's as simple as deriding them as regressive TERFs who damn well just need to suck it up. And that's how some trans rights stuff seems to me: it is invasive, and it is used to constrain cis- women. And like I said, that's how quite a few women I know feel about it, and I'm not about to tell them their feelings and thoughts don't count.

Well, sure. But one might imagine that the defensiveness is a result of decades of prejudice, violent, legal and otherwise. Which leads me to afford it more understanding than Rowling's position, which comes solely from a personal preoccupation.
That's just the same bullshit that has no interest in what Rowling's issues are or where she's coming from or engaging with it constructively, it's just absent the abuse.

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
If she wants to show how much she's grown as a person and become more inclusive she is more than welcome to write a new book series that explores her understanding of these topics. She hasn't done that, she just wants the brownie points without any of the work.
No, she really doesn't. She can just stand up for homosexual rights and diversity in the real world without having to write a thing in any Harry Potter work, because a person is defined by their entire life output, not one fictional universe they created.

To paraphrase what Neil Gaiman said in defence of George R.R. Martin, "J.K. Rowling is not your b****". She has no duty to enslave herself to anyone's artistic preferences, and it is just being unreasonable to demand she does.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
No, she really doesn't. She can just stand up for homosexual rights and diversity in the real world without having to write a thing in any Harry Potter work, because a person is defined by their entire life output, not one fictional universe they created.

To paraphrase what Neil Gaiman said in defence of George R.R. Martin, "J.K. Rowling is not your b****". She has no duty to enslave herself to anyone's artistic preferences, and it is just being unreasonable to demand she does.
You're right, she doesn't have to show her support for LGBT individuals, or minorities in Harry Potter.

She has CHOSEN to pretend that she did.

She could have stood up for homosexual rights without talking about Harry Potter at all, without bringing that world into the discussion. She instead chose to pretend that she wrote certain characters are gay when she didn't. She instead chose to pretend she included minorities in her work that weren't there.

She didn't have to pretend like that, but she chose to.

Reactions: Buyetyen

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
By biblical definition of an adulterer.
According to the biblical definition, when your wife dies, you are free, and then sleeping with another woman would not constitute adultery.
Also, according to my minute of research on the 'sex with slaves' subject, Jefferson only slept with one slave.

But aren't you moving the goalposts from 'rape' to 'adultery'?

Besides, so what?
So you're judging someone who lived hundreds of years ago by 2020 values. It demonstrates a lack of empathy and understanding. It's like judging a fish by it's ability to climb a tree. You can do that, but people might look at you funny.

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
She has CHOSEN to pretend that she did.
She's pretended nothing at all. She's expanded on her creation with additional detail that's not in the original text, which is within her rights. It might constitute a relatively weak attempt to correct for what she later realised had been a failing, but I'd argue that's better than nothing.

She said of Dumbledore for instance that "she always thought of him as gay", not that she wrote him as gay. And she claims she removed a sciptwriter's line about Dumbledore remembering a girlfriend in one of the movies for that reason - although you can choose to not believe that if you're feeling cynical. And of course the movies (which she retained extensive creative control over) show non-whites at Hogwarts, even if they're extras or minor speaking roles.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
You know what, I don't actually have faith that's totally true.

I see feminists have used vaginas as symbols of their womanhood on marches, and trans activists have complained it's exclusionary. At the point someone's telling me 4 billion women they can't use an integral part of their anatomy to think about themselves, I'm struggling to see that as not being an unreasonable imposition. If women are uncomfortable with people they perceive to be men in woman-only spaces, I don't think it's as simple as deriding them as regressive TERFs who damn well just need to suck it up. And that's how some trans rights stuff seems to me: it is invasive, and it is used to constrain cis- women. And like I said, that's how quite a few women I know feel about it, and I'm not about to tell them their feelings and thoughts don't count.
Putting aside that the phrasing of "used to constrain cis-women" implies a malicious motive, which I assume is unintentional;

Of course it isn't as simple as deriding them. I'm not focusing on the tone or condemnation, only on the principle of the matter. Transwomen are subject to an enormous amount of prejudice and stigma, and are one of the most frequent groups to be targeted by violence. In demographic terms, they are a tremendously vulnerable group, and require access to support networks, resources, and safe-spaces. Further restricting their access to the few resources that exist for victims of abuse would allow the problem to explode.

On the other hand, they do not represent any significant threat to other women in these spaces. There's no solid evidence supporting that notion.

I recognise the need for women-only spaces and the value they have, particularly as a resource for survivors of domestic abuse. I recognise that people are going to be worried about who they might come into contact with. But with no evidence-based reason for concern, this particular worry is prejudicial; just as it would be if the providers were to start excluding gay women on the basis of someone's discomfort.

In short, we weigh that discomfort (potentially caused by inclusion) against the immediate threat to wellbeing posed by abuse and violence (definitely caused by exclusion).

That's just the same bullshit that has no interest in what Rowling's issues are or where she's coming from or engaging with it constructively, it's just absent the abuse.
That would be because I'm addressing the content of what she said elsewhere (like above).

You were the one to steer the conversation onto the tone of her detractors, which has nothing to do with the issues under discussion and merits specific address.

Last edited:

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
If women are uncomfortable with people they perceive to be men in woman-only spaces,
Except the recent issue was her taking exception to the phrase 'people who menstruate', which is about those who are biologically female but don't identify as women, not biological males who are women.

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
Can we stop talking about the public mouthpiece of TEFdom in a thread about something actually relevant? I'd not like to see this thread locked out of a discussion on some elitist anglo boarding school fantasy.

1592769134033.png

Anyway, no history is getting lost out of statues getting demolished. You don't learn history from statues.You learn history by reading. Statues are there to glorify individuals and swell national pride by making you feel some vague connection to them. A lot of those statues getting lynched are of slaver southerners whose statues were erected by ex-slaver southerners because they got butthurt about no longer being able to keep slaves after getting Sherman'd. They exist only to remind ex-confederates and southerners of those "glory" days.

Sneed's SeednFeed

Elite Member
Apr 10, 2020
Country
Azerbaijan
Mm. I'm at the point where whilst J.K. Rowling might be wrong, she's at least reasoned and compassionate in the process, which is a damn sight more than her critics have been in response. Although that's kind of my expectation of trans activism, which I generally find to be as toxic and intolerant as activism comes.

After all, Rowling isn't anywhere near demanding people shouldn't be allowed to transition, that trans people must be mentally ill, and so on. And she is far from the only woman I know (of) who feels a sense of disquiet that they are again being told how to identify as a woman; although I guess it's progress to go from having your identity dictated by men to having it being dictated by people who used to be men. Okay, that's facetious. But there's a more useful conversation to be had here than screaming "transphobia", "TERF", "*****", "hateful" and "asshole" just because someone won't 100% align with the program.
Sorry bud, it isn't her just being courteous, but not understanding arguments regarding differences between biological sex and gender, like this one.

The fact that she's courteous about it has nothing to do with her being wrong. This claim that trans people and pro-trans activists don't distinguish between the two or that even people who don't believe in sex think that there isn't violence based on assigned attributes is just wrong. Being ignorant but being polite about it, shouldn't be excused - it's called middle class conservatism.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Sorry bud, it isn't her just being courteous, but not understanding arguments regarding differences between biological sex and gender, like this one.

The fact that she's courteous about it has nothing to do with her being wrong. This claim that trans people and pro-trans activists don't distinguish between the two or that even people who don't believe in sex think that there isn't violence based on assigned attributes is just wrong. Being ignorant but being polite about it, shouldn't be excused - it's called middle class conservatism.
I think the thing is that the jury is still out on whether she's wrong or not about that, regardless of what some say. From my perspective, she's pointing out one of the obvious contradictions between the rhetoric of feminism and transgenderism.

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
I'm not focusing on the tone or condemnation, only on the principle of the matter. Transwomen are subject to an enormous amount of prejudice and stigma...
These are arguments you need to have with J.K. Rowling, not me: I have no interest in advocating her position for her.

Other than that, I would suggest Neuromancer is right that this derailment should be ended and the thread returned to topic.

Last edited:

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
No, actually they don't. Even if a statue was given any kind of identification originally, and many are not, they're usually the first thing to go either through natural weathering or deliberate human intervention. We know who is on the statues via historical context, we are not informed of history by the statue
Plenty do still have identification on them if you look

To which I will once again point out I didn't choose Boudicca. I chose the statue. The statue is what I'm using as my contemporary evidence, as my parallel, as my historical example. Trying to sway things to a discussion on Boudicca is you either ignoring that deliberately or just failing to understand the point I'm making. Which would you prefer?
You chose the statue Boudica and her supporters pulled down lol.

Yep. Literally my point. Statues and monuments get lost to time anyway, and yet history doesn't get erased. Why do these ones suddenly matter?
Well quote a bit of history does get lost or erased or just forgotten about except in old dusty tomes.

What do you think a statue is other than a story cast in stone? Hell, what do you think history is if not a story we tell as accurately as we can? Why do you think history is constantly being reassessed and revised?
If history is not lost then why would it need to be revised unless more new information were found again?

I mean how far back do you want me to go here dude? I give you Shakespeare from the 17th century and apparently thats not early enough for you so I elect Chaucer from the 14th century and you want me to go back further? Why? Schooling for all didn't become a thing until way later, education in anything other than the career you're going to take remains the purview of the wealthy until far after Shakespeare. What are you even trying to get at here other than just disagreeing on principle?
And relying on pop culture alone to inform you of the past is actually something people have argued against. Hence why Gone with the Wind is being pulled to add a something to point out about inaccurate portrayals etc.

According to Shakespeare Richard the 3rd was a deformed hunchback and evil. According to history he likely didn't have a hunchback at all and wasn't some evil monster.

Get a glimpse of your real motivations with your second sentence there, don't we? You don't care about history, you just don't like seeing the "other side" get a "victory". Leave history out of it if that all you care about
Because it's not a victory. It solves nothing. It's a stupid symbolic act that in this case means nothing. Also they've been going after any statue regardless of history lol.

They've been targeting statues of abolitionists and others too lol.

You'll notice how you've gone from insisting that statues are eternal monuments of history when I pointed out how few actually survived from antiquity, to now trying to say they changed before but are solid now. If you were mistaken before about how long statues actually lasted, what makes you think you're right about them being steadfast now?
Yet do we not now only know of those people's look and other stuff or that they were prominent due to finding the statues that survived due to various reason?

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Look, here's the thing. You can believe there's absolutely nothing racist about the use of the okay symbol as a pro-Trump symbol during the run up to 2016 election. Sure, the original vine in which it appears has a weird racial angle to it, but that doesn't mean that the people who used it subsequently were racists or had even seen that vine. They might have just been reacting to seeing other pro-Trump people do it. Let's be generous and assume that it became it's own thing.

It's still not a coincidence, is it. It's a political symbol. These people weren't saying they're okay. They didn't suddenly all get into scuba diving and decide to practice their hand signals on land. They're expressing support for Donald Trump, and for Donald Trump's policies. Policies such as a border wall with Mexico, a ban on Muslims entering the US, and various other things which, to be honest, sound kind of racist.
It's the OK sign. It's been used by many people over the years.

It's not a specific political symbol. A load of trolls from 4chan claimed it was then pointed to examples of people using it alongside republicans and pointed out some White supremacist saying "OK" to Trump essentially showing their endorsement to Trump.

The trolls could have just as easily claimed it was a sign of the democrat party showing democrat and people meeting them making the sign. Except that wouldn't work as well because the present scare is of the dangers of Nazis.

This is just the red scare but hunting Nazis instead of commies. Just as likely to go after the wrong targets and that's the goal get people to go after the wrong targets.

Moreover, they're using a sign which comes from a video where the description reads "white people be like", and which was popularised by people who had, at the very least, dabbled with racism.
Or they're just trolls

4chan didn't pick this symbol (in 2017) out of the blue. They picked it because it was an existing political symbol used by Trump supporters, and because there was already talk of it being a hate symbol. Was that talk justified, I don't know, maybe not. However, it's also not hard to see why it happened. It's really not as simple as 4chan owning the libs by taking an entirely meaningless and benign symbol and convincing them it was all about white supremacy, it's more about right-wing activists on 4chan taking a symbol already used both by the alt-right and more "mainstream" conservatives to indicate support for Donald Trump and, at best, mildly signal boosting the criticism it was already getting (which again, may have been unjustified but was fairly understandable) because, and I quote, it would be "good for us".
No they picked it because it's a well known regularly used symbol by everyone.

The more I look into this, the more obvious it becomes how little 4chan actually did. It's actually kind of shocking that anyone thinks their amateurish "hehe lets make twitter accounts with basic white girl names" prank actually did anything which wasn't happening already. All they seem to have done is take credit for a few journalists making what isn't even a clear cut mistake, just an unwarranted assumption.
Literally wikipedia itself states 4chan are responsible for the resurgence it modern times. Literally wikipedia itself!

No it wasn't happening already or already a major movement enough to be noticed. It was 4chan that brought it up as a stupid idea to revive the thing and people saw it and took the claims and ads seriously and ran with it despite everything that's change over the years.

Because people fell for it and seriously push it doesn't me they didn't fall for and continue to fall for what was a 4chan joke.

You're saying the same thing.

The joke is pretending to be a white supremacist and having people believe you are a white supremacist when you are actually not.
No the joke is getting people to believe that it is a symbol of white supremacy and be so firm in that belief they'll attack others over using the symbol.

If I'm a racist and I start saying racist things, people might react badly, but that doesn't make them gullible for believing it. For those people to be gullible, and for that to be a joke, they need to have been deceived in some way. If I'm actually racist, there is no deception.
It's the OK sign..........

Were the POPE, OBAMA, Hillary and Bill and AOC all signalling to their secret white supremacist supporters too??

That is the issue here. There is no clear deception, because the joke is not a joke.
The joke is people falling for it and their reaction to it. The joke is seeing how gullible people are.

If it was a joke, it would have stopped being funny once it became true. Once white supremacists actually started using the symbol, anyone who was telling a joke would have realised that the irony is gone. The people who are seeing this link are no longer gullible, they're actually seeing truthfully. But the intention isn't to make those people do a silly thing, it's purely to make them look like they did a silly thing. That's why it does not matter whether or not they are correct.
White supremacists also exist in the same world we do with much of the same cultural symbols. If they started doing bunny ears behind one anothers heads in photos would bunny ears be a sign of white supremacy?

How about breathing air?

Drinking a certain brand of drink in photos?

Standing on two legs?

Again, literally nothing to do with 4chan. Entirely consistent with PETA's existing rhetoric, and eating meat is not a clearly intelligible political statement.

You'll notice that no scuba divers have been called out for using the "okay" sign while diving, because it's clearly not a political statement in that context. I refuse to believe that you genuinely cannot identify the context of when a hand signal is being used politically. Maybe not in every single case, but most of the time.
So Scuba divers don't exist above water?

How do you know some of those being attacked and called out for it who have 0 other evidence supporting the claim they're white supremacists weren't scuba divers?

[Laughs in gay.]
I'd think you'd therefore get how much it puts you at odds with a certain political position assuming you faced it due to right wing people ............

No, I said that I don't get what 4chan has to do with it.

Again, it seems very wholesome, so I guess maybe it's an interesting example of how bad actors can sometimes have positive effects unintentionally. Beyond that, I don't see the relevance. People aren't doing it because they've been "fooled", they're doing it because there are clear positive reasons to do it.

It's weird how your constant attempts to assert context and individual responsibility for one's actions suddenly run out just now, isn't it. Like, we have to pretend that actual white nationalists are just using the okay sign to show how okay they are, but at the same time you don't seem to be able to imagine why anyone would ever not use disposable sanitary products for any reason except that they've been literally tricked into doing it.
Except it's not.

At best it's a silly tokenistic gesture

Some of them were, yeah.

Noone has ever denied that.
Except people are by trying to claim people seen in pictures using it are signalling to white supremacists and trying to get them fired / dropped from education etc etc for doing it. They're not bothering to account for it potentially just being the OK sign they're in attack mode because they think they're doing good and can't possibly acknowledge they might be targeting an innocent person.

Was I incorrect in my assessment of what you said?
I misread that bit but the point is 4chan goes after anyone

They went after Justin Beiber before.

They went after Scientology.

They went after Shia Labeouf FFS lol

Hell in this case it likely wasn't an attack but some dumb meme propaganda thing about "Disabled people 4 Trump, they see me rollin they hatin" or something.

The Attacks against her the actual attacks came from people who despise Trump and attacked her out of belief she supported Trump

I love how you're just completely glossing over the ableism despite the fact it was the entire point of going public.
The Ableism and attacks from LEFT wingers towards her because they can't accept some-one in a wheelchair having their own political views apparently.

I guess Trump supporters are the real disabled people in our messed up society.

Honestly, 4chan is less an incarnation of the joker and more an incarnation of people who get really angry that Joker lost best picture to Parasite.
Except 4chan only cares for causing chaos and getting people to fall for jokes for the most part or cause people to get mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.