Need to vent? Here's the place.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
You know that feeling when you're angry at something, and all that anger bottled up just gnaws away at you? Wouldn't it feel good to let it all out? Well, I made this thread for you, yes, you to vent your frustrations. Big, small, many, few, round, purple, it doesn't matter, as long as it's bothering you and you need to get it off your chest.

As for me, I spent some time today trying to get a game to work again because I renamed a folder. Fun times. I also had to find out how to change the search engine Firefox uses when you wrote something in the address bar because Messenger Plus decided to make itself the default search engine. And last but not least, I deleted my Google Chrome cookies and cache, only to find out that my Firefox cookies and cache went down the drain with them. The result: all my browser game saves were deleted. Thousands upon thousands of hours of procrastination gone forever.

Ahhhh, much better. So, if you're still having second thoughts about telling us all about what's bothering you, here's Mr. Hugh Laurie to give you a little push.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
This might not be that bad of an idea.

I'm tired of living at home. I'm tired of being around my mother. She can't work anymore, so all she does is sit at home and drive everyone crazy. Ever since I acquired a stable job she's done nothing but mooch off of me. She always says she feels bad that her not working has put so much pressure on my father and me, yet she continues to mooch. The real kick in the nuts is I can't move out until her social security gets settled (whenever that'll be) because the rent I recently had to start paying covers half of everything in the house.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
DJDarque said:
This might not be that bad of an idea.

I'm tired of living at home. I'm tired of being around my mother. She can't work anymore, so all she does is sit at home and drive everyone crazy. Ever since I acquired a stable job she's done nothing but mooch off of me. She always says she feels bad that her not working has put so much pressure on my father and me, yet she continues to mooch. The real kick in the nuts is I can't move out until her social security gets settled (whenever that'll be) because the rent I recently had to start paying covers half of everything in the house.
Ah, yes, I'm tired of living at home too, for somewhat different reasons. Basically all of my family members' personalities and quirks are getting on my nerves. Not as bad as your case, but still annoying. Although, I have recently been rudely reminded that I love them all and want to be there for them when I'm needed. I just wish I didn't have to be there for them all the times I'm not needed.

Still, I hope everything gets worked out as soon as possible and you can live your own life.

zombie goat fetish

Aug 6, 2011
I hate when people say I can;t listen to one band or another because of a band members views or some other stupid reason. When it come's to a band members personal opinions on Religion, Sex, Politics. I really couldn't give a shit what they believe I listen to the music for the music not for their ideology.

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
So I get a plastic guitar (rock band), a rusty sword (castle crashers), a knife (re4) and ups .45 (CoD: MW)? not bad, kinda boring tho

Aleate

Mar 24, 2009
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU DON'T HAVE EXACTLY 16 NAPKINS! I GAVE YOU PLENTY! YOU DON'T NEED TO FUCKING CHEW MY HEAD OFF DURING A LUNCH RUSH BECAUSE I GAVE YOU MORE OR LESS THAN THE EXACT AMOUNT YOU THINK YOU NEED! ITS ONLY FOR 2 FUCKING CHICKEN SANDWICHES ANYWAY!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Sorry I nearly gave that person a black eye today. Every day he comes in at lunch time and expects us to count out exactly 16 napkins for his food. And if we don't give him EXACTLY 16, he will go off on a tirade about how shitty we are at our jobs and blah blah blah, and he forces everyone around him to hear it, and even called out manager out from the back once, just to yell at him for hiring such incompetent employes.

...and yet he comes back. Every. Single. Day.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
I'm a tad bit pissed that my Black and White 2 won't install. Damn you cyclic redundancy check! Damn you!

But more than that I'm getting a little annoyed with all the male vs. female threads around here. It's a video game site! Not a gender equality debate!

Also I'm annoyed that on facebook people were saying that they're going to ban Pepsi because the new cans don't say "Under God" simply because Pepsi didn't want to offend anybody. Why is it that when someone tries to be equal and not represent one specific religion, race, gender, or orientation, all groups then rage that they're not being represented? Make up your mind!

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
Fuck modern music I'm sick of this shit. Adele can go rott in hell (no rhyme intended). Black eyed peas can suck my dick. Far east movement I don't give a flying fuck if you have a big arse airplane....
I also don't care for every single modern song's premis.
I went to a club I got kinda drunk/ mess up on drugs, I met a hot girl and I
A. Felt awkward about it and tried to be charming
B. took her back to my place and had sex with her (Every single rapper)
C. complemented her and got nothing out of it in the end. (I'm looking at you Bruno Mars)
D. Continued partying with my friends because I'm a gangsta

I feel much better now :)

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
I saw a really really horrible movie today that just angered me to no end.

Other than that, nothing I feel confident talking about here. Too personal >.>

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Screamarie said:
Also I'm annoyed that on facebook people were saying that they're going to ban Pepsi because the new cans don't say "Under God" simply because Pepsi didn't want to offend anybody. Why is it that when someone tries to be equal and not represent one specific religion, race, gender, or orientation, all groups then rage that they're not being represented? Make up your mind!
Because those people don't want equality, they want special treatment. But seriously, boycotting a soft drink because it doesn't support your religion? Have these people noticed that many things don't mention any religious affiliation either? Or did they build their house, sewn their clothes, and somehow made a computer with Internet access from the holy book of their choice?

Rule Britannia said:
Glad I could help.

Vangaurd227

Jun 3, 2011
I'm sick of living with my parents..my dad in particular
My Dad is the most cruel ignorant selfish bastard I have ever had the displeasure of living with!
He never let me have any friends or even go to public school when i was a little kid.
When I first started playing the guitar he hit me if i didn't learn a song before my next guitar lesson.
I recently came out of the closet...when he found out he pushed me over and kicked me....mum just stood there and watched....he's the reason i'm so darn shy and socially awkward and the worst part is i have to live with him for another 4 years.

Also screw garageband for not having a better drum loop creator...I can't work with this!

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
Screamarie said:
Because no matter how the United States likes to boast "seperation or church and state" it's a damn lie. Almost everything in this country is grounded in Judeo-Christian doctrine.

Jul 5, 2009
Fuck you Xbox for red ringing on me.

Fuck myself for being to lazy to work out and play my guitar.

Fuck half my friends who abandoned me to go on holidays I was supposed to join them on. It's cool that I never cross your mind, that I'm an insignificant speck in your life, I'll still be nice even if you treat me like shit and take advantage of me.

Fuck 90% of current governments for ruining peoples lives.

Fuck my mac for not having windows seven and being so retarded that I can't torrent anything.

This list may grow.

I hate first world problems :p

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Rule Britannia said:
Fuck modern music I'm sick of this shit. Adele can go rott in hell (no rhyme intended). Black eyed peas can suck my dick. Far east movement I don't give a flying fuck if you have a big arse airplane....
C. complemented her and got nothing out of it in the end. (I'm looking at you Bruno Mars)

im going to agree with you there. lets look at my favourite bands:
Nirvana, Modest Mouse, Slipknot, Biggie, Nightwish. they were formed at least 10 years ago.
so i'm going to complain about this new genre i will call 'repetitive, autotuned bullcrap'
Ark Music Factory. you make people think they have talent. stop it.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
well... don't mind if I do :)

Fuck organic chemistry. Fuck that I have an exam on Monday and finals on Tuesday. the textbook sucks balls, solution manual is a waste of money and listening to the teacher is listening to lawnmower

I want this thing over with.

Jul 5, 2009
Rule Britannia said:

Yeah when did pop music take a sudden turn from crappy love songs to songs blatantly about sex/how much of a whore you are or really badly subtle ones about sex?

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
LISTEN UP, ESCAPISTS:

Ninja'd means that someone posted you were going to post, while you were writing your post. It does NOT mean they posted what you were going to post at any moment in the thread!

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
So I had a panic attack today. That was scary. It isn't like a anxiety attack where I can just use the restroom, nooo. I was in public and my stupid self couldn't get calm. I had to call my mom to come get me and it sucked. I had to stare at a wall because that was the only thing that some what settled me. I hate this so fucking much. As much as I want to be social I can never take the fucking opportunity because this fucked up shit just has to happen. Worst part is its nothing that I think on my self. I am usually giddy if it means going some where. Yet then it all just seems to come on and I can't get myself under control. I hate this.

Ahh feels good to get that out there.