Need to vent? Here's the place.

Dirzzit

Apr 16, 2009
Sometimes the fucking arrogance on the escapist makes me wanna screw a panda with a Knife, sideways.

Are we really better then everyone on the internet?

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
IM TIRED OF NOT GETTING ANY ZP ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN THOUGH I'VE WATCHED EVERY ZP YAHTZEE HAS MADE (Escapist & Youtube) ON THE ESCAPIST. I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN ACHIEVEMENT FOR WATCHING ONE ZP. AND I WATCH IT EVERY FUCKING WEEK.

Edit: I'd add more about my parents but they're behind me >=(

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
stefanbertramlee said:
Vangaurd227 said:
I'm sick of living with my parents..my dad in particular
My Dad is the most cruel ignorant selfish bastard I have ever had the displeasure of living with!
He never let me have any friends or even go to public school when i was a little kid.
When I first started playing the guitar he hit me if i didn't learn a song before my next guitar lesson.
I recently came out of the closet...when he found out he pushed me over and kicked me....mum just stood there and watched....he's the reason i'm so darn shy and socially awkward and the worst part is i have to live with him for another 4 years.
That story combined with your profile picture and the fact it's 3am , made me feel the largest amount of empathy I've felt in months.

Sadness isn't a nice feeling is it? I think I'll stick to psudeo-Sociapthy, if this is how normal people feel. Seriously I find it intolerable that you are living like that, and know I'm thinking of the thousands of people who live in simalir condidtion, and it sucks.

Is this how most people feel most of the time? Or do empatheic people learn how not to give a shit?
Ok, I'll make this my vent. This is what I wonder, and whenever people seem to complain about it, people just ignore them by using a blanket statement in calling them a whiny angsty teenager.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Vangaurd227 said:
My Dad is the most cruel ignorant selfish bastard I have ever had the displeasure of living with!
He never let me have any friends or even go to public school when i was a little kid.
When I first started playing the guitar he hit me if i didn't learn a song before my next guitar lesson.
I recently came out of the closet...when he found out he pushed me over and kicked me....mum just stood there and watched....he's the reason i'm so darn shy and socially awkward and the worst part is i have to live with him for another 4 years.

Also screw garageband for not having a better drum loop creator...I can't work with this!
Dude. What are you THINKING, using GarageBand. Delete the little shitpile and go get FL Studio, or maybe Reason if it takes your fancy. FL Studio is the program of gods.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Oh, another one, when I got home today, my house had been taken over by ants. I went around the house spraying insecticide, sprayed the living room too, but the kitchen seems to be a lost cause.

DJ_DEnM said:
IM TIRED OF NOT GETTING ANY ZP ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN THOUGH I'VE WATCHED EVERY ZP YAHTZEE HAS MADE (Escapist & Youtube) ON THE ESCAPIST. I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN ACHIEVEMENT FOR WATCHING ONE ZP. AND I WATCH IT EVERY FUCKING WEEK.

I have much more but I don't want go get so personal.
Have you watched them while logged in? If you have, you might want to PM Virgil and tell him about it.

Vangaurd227

Jun 3, 2011
PoisonUnagi said:
Vangaurd227 said:

Also screw garageband for not having a better drum loop creator...I can't work with this!
Dude. What are you THINKING, using GarageBand. Delete the little shitpile and go get FL Studio, or maybe Reason if it takes your fancy. FL Studio is the program of gods.
FL Studio? Thats a great idea! i'm not sure why i didn't think of it,thanks poisonUnagi :D

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
Got one here...

I'm sick of everyone assuming metal is screamo. FUCK SCREAMO... It's like saying every rectangle's a square or whatever the hell it is. All metal isn't screamo! Screamo can be metal, but METAL doesn't mean screamo. And any metal where anyone screams ISN'T screamo! It pisses me off when people say that death metal/deathcore is screamo. Screamo is POST HARDCORE, not anything else. It's fucking stupid, the way nobody cares enough to throw away faulty assumptions about screaming in metal music. It's also bullshit that many people assume ALL metal is screamo... Pisses me off.

Next one is Death Note related, spoilered because it deals with the ending. You have been warned.

I'm pissed off that Near brought down Kira. If Kira had to lose, I'd rather it have been to L rather than some punk-ass that looks, acts, and sounds like a ten year old... I like L. Kira shoulda won, though, and I'm mad that he didn't.

OP, you are a genius for posting this thread. I'm feeling a lot better now ^_^

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009

I'm sick of hearing people ***** and whine about modern music. You don't like it? DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Start an event on Facebook or any social website and take it up with the people.

ilikedoom

Oct 1, 2009
Ok, I don't care if you don't beleive in my religion. I don't force it on you so DON'T FUCKING TRASH MY RELIGION RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND FUCKING LAUGH. It pisses me off to no end. Ahem... glad to get that out.

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
I have a migraine. It's 5 am and really light out, and my curtains aren't blocking the light properly. Someone in my neighbourhood is having a party and the bass is all I can hear and never-ending. It's really warm. I've only slept about 4 hours or so and I can't seem to fall asleep again.

I want to smother the kid with the stereo, or just inflict all the discomfort I have now on him. 5 fucking am, people have no decency.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
I'm trying to make a map with the Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising mission editor... Anyone who's used it will feel my pain... Damn .lua scripting.

Isalan

Jun 9, 2008
If people keep describing things that are ADDICTIVE as ADDICTING I swear I'm gonna stab a kitten.

No really. Cut it the fuck out.

Edit: Also Blizz/Diablo 3. But theres nothing new to say on that so I'll leave it at FFFUUUUUUU......

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Do you know that feeling when people seem to think you're stupid? Recently one of the parties in government here made a fake call to the national emergency number to test how fast the response was. Now they're saying there was no fake call because the emergency services didn't answer. So yeah, next time I get caught committing a crime I'll demand to be released because I didn't get to finish it.

Jul 5, 2009
austincharlesbond said:
I want to say 'FUCK YOU' to all people who strongly oppose genetically altered food. It's the solution to world hunger, and people are bitching, thinking it will make them grow what? A third ear? Puh...lease. We should make sure everyone has something to eat before we start whining like that.
I think you could expand this into, fuck green peace in general.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
I live at home taking care of my mother who has severe asphasia (probably spelled wrong) she went from talented artist and person who loved to talk to a woman who can barely get 2 words out, or tie her shoes. She needs attention and such and it's just hard to see never the less take care of. This is after I grew up with my mom taking care of my grandfather who died of Alzheimers (Not a nice illness let me tell you)

My means of coping is working on art which has turned into a webcomic, a webcomic I've almost no readers. I don't make money off the bloody thing (it actually costs money to do/host) but I'd at least like to share something enjoyable with others to cheer them up as the comic has cheered me up just by doing. But I can't seem to get many readers, about ...I'd say 7 average views a day, that might include me because I gotta test the site and make sure uploads went up right.