Nerdiest fact, question or answer you can think of.

UberMore

Sep 7, 2008
brainiac2 said:
Well, my background is a poster of every pokemon. One of them is oddly colored. Not shiny, just wrongly colored. Find this poster on the internet. Tell me which pokemon is and win a cookie.
Pteradactyl? (spelling?)

It is possible to pick up a 2kg potato using only a drinking straw (one like the dodgy McDonalds ones)

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
kazabamer said:
ReZerO said:
kazabamer said:
bushwhacker2k said:
kazabamer said:
"Beam me up Scotty" was never used in Star Trek in exactly those words, in niether the TV series or the films.
Really?! Then why is the term so popular!?

Is it like the "Danger, Will Robbins!" thing that was actually only used once in the whole series but is quite well known?
Yep, never ACTUALLY used. like the "and knowing is half the battle" in GI JOE. That was never said in ANY sense.
well at least here it was always said in G.I. Joe, they would have the stupid lessons at the end somehting like "dont start fires because they hurt" the dumb kid would say "now i know" and the G.I. Joe guy would say "and knowing is half the battle"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KXCD5BQiM4
See, but that's not the actual episodes. Maybe in spin off things like that, but never in the actual show.
That still counts, esp. those lesson things were a part of every episode.

Lt. Dragunov

Sep 25, 2008
LooK iTz Jinjo said:
Alpha Reaper757 said:
It's not DARK Vader, it's DARTH Vader.
People who call him DARK Vader are the most annoying noobs on the the whole fucking planet!
OT 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.
lol

Lonely Swordsman

Jun 29, 2009
The only mortal creature to ever wound the fallen Titan and Demon God Sargeras was not a wizard, druid, shaman, paladin, or anybody with even the slightes grasp of magic. It was an orc warrior named Brox. And he did it with an axe entirely made of wood (Yes, even the blade)

xplay3r

Jun 4, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
xplay3r said:
*a star with a rainbow behind it apears above my head*
The more you know, the more you can help.
Spread the nerdiness. We could all use it.
lol
you mean this?
your welcome,maybe...
0.o ...GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU EVIL BASTARD!!

and by that I mean, why yes that's exactly what I meant, thank you.

xplay3r

Jun 4, 2009
Ashtovo said:
xplay3r said:
Ashtovo said:
xplay3r said:
deadlyric said:
Well that's kind of a trap because if you know the answer is 42 that makes you a nerd....damn it i'm a nerd lol

OP: Han Solo says "it's the ship that made the kessle run in less than 12 parsects" Parsects are a measure of distance, however, this DOES make sence.
The Kessle Run is a series of black holes, because the closer you get to a black hole, the more the gravitational pull, so the faster your ship, the closer you can get to the black holes.
Therfore making it in 12 parsects means the ship is so fast, he can travel within twelve parsects of a black hole, and not get sucked in.

...you're welcome...
yay an answer to the question
lol Has it plauged you long?
yes, yes it has
Well I'm happy to end your suffering ^.^

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
Actual said:
CanOfBeans said:
chuwbacca died from getting hit by a moon
Chewie head butted that moon into oblivion, cause he's that hardcore. Unfortunately the planet he was standing on, Sernpidal, when the Vong attacked wasn't able to withstand the power of his awesomosity and 'sploded.

aimhellfire said:
a wookie who uses his claws to tear someone to shreds is called a madclaw
I've been playing KotOR and I was curious; is it only when using your claws to kill another wookie that they'd be exiled? Is it OK to kill a human with claws?

EDIT: I seem to be on a wookie fetish today. o.0
wookies believe that their claws are tools, not weapons. if they use them as a weapon they are an animal, and yes exiled

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
Luke Skywalker was originally going to be named Luke Starkiller and at one point in the script-writing process for Star Wars was planned on being a 60-year-old general and Han Solo was originally going to be an alien. I've got a ton of more Star Wars info beyond that too but thats the most remote fact and I don't know much about the expanded universe.

infested

Sep 18, 2009
jakjawagon said:
Ewoks speak Tibetan. I haven't even seen the Star Wars film(s) that ewoks are in.
Actually, they speak the language Tagalog. Mukhang tae mukha mo!

MonkOfDoom

Nov 23, 2008
The Sith code...
PEace is a lie. There is only passion.
Through passion i gain strength.
Through Strength i gain power.
Through power i gain victory.
Through victory my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

markstit

Mar 9, 2009
Halloween = Christmas
Octal 31 = Decimal 25

it makes me wonder about Santa being an anagram for Satan o_O
that's more conspiracy theory then fact tho

markstit

Mar 9, 2009
thegreatmilenko said:
EvilMaggot said:
many ppl know Daemon Tools but say it like DEMON tools... but its ****ing called DAEMON!!!... not demon... DAEMON tools

dunno if its fact or answer ... i just hate it ... ppl cant ****ing read
i hate people who censor themselves, they look like dumbasses, and/or 12 year olds
Or they are being polite to fellow escapees? Im far from 12 and i still do it.