Never forget your first...

ryo02

Oct 8, 2007
err hmm probably an atari game we had 3 games when we first got it err this is really going back.

a boxing game a beat em up style knight game and one where you run away using escalators and dodging shopping trollies so probably one of them.

that said my dad did have an old home pong console I mightve tried that one before but I cant be sure.

... its been about 28 years so youll have to forgive me.

ubersyanyde

Dec 9, 2011
The earliest games I remember playing were Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island and Space Invaders, both for PC. That Sonic game is what caused me to love every other Sonic game since (yes, even THAT one).

I probably played some random PS1 game at a friend's house before then but these are the first ones I owned.

Henkie36

Aug 25, 2010
A2 Racer, a Dutch game by the Davilex coorporation. While I'm not suggesting that it was that good, because it wasn't, to be really honest, it was crap, even by the standards of those days, I have played some more recently and felt enormous waves of nostalgia.

albinoterrorist

Jan 1, 2009
Either Midtown Madness 2, Mech Commander 2 or Tekken 2.
I liked my sequels.

"sonic screw driver"
Oh, captcha, you devil, you!

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
Uh some mario game where they're babies n stuff. I probably more before but that's the earliest I can remember.

bivis87

Apr 2, 2011
Sonic the Hedgehog on Master System II, (remember the dust cover!?) that or the built in Alex Kidd In Miracle World, classics the both of them

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
while i remember playing some weird games before that my answer always is links awakening, because it was the first game i owned on my gameboy which was my very first gaming platform ever and i could take my time with it.

Lncredible

Mar 23, 2009
Bushbuck - global treasure hunter..

http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/868/Bush+Buck+-+Global+Treasure+Hunter.html

At the time I was so young that I had absolutely no idea how to play the game. My mum would just prop me up in front of the game and let me think I was achieving something!

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
Super Mario World and Metroid prime, at the age of 3 or 4. I was shit, but I could watch my siblings play for hours.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
It was made by Westwood probably. Either the C&C or C&C Red Alert demo, or the Lion King game. Started with PC early, I did.

Rai^3

Jul 25, 2009
I remember digging up my brother's old NES and having a blast with Defender II. The first game that was mine that I played would have been either Gran Turismo 2 or Test Drive Off-Road 3 (I got them on the same Christmas, along with my PSone)

My parents thought I'd like racing games. I still don't.

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
The first Crash Bandicoot on PS1 if memory serves me correctly. It may not be the first, but I reckon it's the one that got me into gaming in the first place.