Never forget your first...

Rheinmetall

May 13, 2011
I'm not quite sure, but I think it was a handheld game, and I think it was called "Raindrops", "Rain" or something like that. It started to rain, raindrops felt from the clouded sky and there was a little boy that you controlled that had to quickly pick up the clothes from the ropes, before the got wet. I'm talking about mid 80's.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I sad to say I don't remember what the first video game I ever played was. I'm thinking it was probably something on the Colecovision my friend had waaaaaaaaaaay back when. I don't remember any of the games he had for it, except for Zaxxon, but the only reason I remember that one is because several months ago I was watching the old Friday the 13th movies on Netflix (because my mom never let me watch them when I was a kid) and the kid in, I think it was Part 3 was playing it and I was like "Damn, that game looks familiar." So I looked it up. I don't think it was my first though.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
It was the Super Mario Brothers/ Duck Hunt dual cartridge. I think I was 2 when I played it the first time. It's a good cart and I need to get another one for my collection.

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
That I can remember.... Golden Axe. Although I owned Duck Hunt, so it could well have been that.

Gorog2

May 27, 2009
My first was Croc...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9c/Croc_Legend_of_the_Gobbos.jpg/250px-Croc_Legend_of_the_Gobbos.jpg

death525

Aug 29, 2009
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Sega Genesis
It was a hand me down from my parents so while you all were playing on the PS1 in 1998, I was 3 years old and playing a console that was probably over 5 years old.
And you know what, I wouldnt have wanted it any other way.

ADDmuse

Oct 17, 2011
My first was either Loom or Magic Pockets; both on DOS. I even still have the story tape for Loom somewhere in my office.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
My dad put me the first time in front of a console at the age of 4 s I'll have to ask him.
I did go to the Tennis court at the age of 3 the first time, he wanted me to be the next Agassi, well that never happened...

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
I don't know what it was called exactly and I'm not certain it was my first, but the first game I remember playing was a Sesame Street educational game for the Apple II. I haven't the slightest idea what the game involved, I just remember playing it. In fact, that was so far back in my life that I had to look up several articles on the history of Apple computers until I found pictures to confirm that it was an Apple II I used.

major_chaos

Ruining videogames
Feb 3, 2011
Hmmm its hard to remember the absolute first game I ever played, but the first I have any recollection of is Commander Keen on the PC, anybody else remember that one? or any Apogee games that aren't Duke Nuke'em for that matter?

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
I believe it was Age of Empires, though there's a small possibility it could be either Pokemon Blue or Homeworld. Buy hey, sticking with AoE for now.

Wololo!

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
Some "Bob the builder game" for PS1.
Actually, it was kinda age of empires. Even though I wasn't actually playing, my older brother would play, and name me as a villager, and I would act out whatever the villager would do. Picking berrys/farming/hunting/fishing ect. Does that count? I'm playing the video game in my head.... :D
... He would also send me to my death if I was annoying.
Which I would also act out.