New DS Title Asks You to Play Two Games Simultaneously

TheGreenManalishi

May 22, 2008
Abedeus said:
hundreds of thousands people who liked the game are wrong
Not the first time hundreds of thousands of people have liked a crappy game. Plus everyone I know disliked it. To me, it was only the internet that collectively praised the game.

Kyman102

Apr 16, 2009
Hm, here I was thinking that something was going to be lame, and while the initial graphics didn't impress me, as the trailer went on I found myself being intrigued. I might have to look into this game. ^^

copycatalyst

Nov 10, 2009
This looks cool, and c'mon, the switching mechanic won't be as brain-melty as Schizoid's Uber mode.

See the blue and orange ships? In Uber Schizoid, one player takes both. Yeah, ow.

dls182

Viva La Squir
Jun 15, 2009
Aussie games FTW! Aussie music FTW! Woo! Patriotism isn't normally my thing but it's nice to see some innovation from an Aussie developer.

Also, DO WANT. Looking forward to playing this

Becoming Insane

Jun 18, 2008
Looks interesting. I hereby place this game on my "to buy when I have money" list.

Also, that music in the trailer is pretty sweet. Anyone know who/ what song it is?

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
I wonder how the difficulty curve will be for that... If it starts off easy so I may get the hang of it properly it's definately a game I'll get.

Looks really interresting though, and I'm glad Nintendo finally wants to bring back some games with Nintendo Hard [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NintendoHard] difficulty... (well, it's a start at least)

wolf92

Aug 13, 2008
Kinda seemes like a game the old spice guy would play
Look at the top screen
now the bottom
now the top
NOW THE BOTTOM AGAIN

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Sorry about the VERY big bump, but I was looking through my old posts and found this. So what happened to this title? is it still "coming soon"? Surely it's close to a release by now.