New DS Title Asks You to Play Two Games Simultaneously

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
BWWWAAAAAAHHHH?! I...well that looks awesome, I want to try it and I have a headache

Epigone

Nov 21, 2009
I doesn't look too hard because if you are on one screen the you on the other screen is invulnerable.

OmegaXzors

Apr 4, 2010
Deofuta said:
Reminds me of the combat in The World Ends With You

That hurt my brains as well.

Jeez
Really? I thought the game was pathetically easy. I kept my level at 1-5 at almost all times simply because it gave me more pins (except during the boss battles, I won't lie). Also, I would control the red haired dude and just hit left or right on the d-pad repeatedly. Never failed me. Thinking in this game would have probably caused me to beat it faster but it was 3 in the morning. I needed it beat before I sold it off the very next day.

OT: This concept is interesting and really kind of something I've been waiting for, to be quite honest. I always wondered why this wasn't implemented earlier (though, it may have. If it did, the game was clearly not in my best interests).

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
TheGreenManalishi said:
Deofuta said:

Jeez
Exactly what I was thinking. It's why TWEWY sucked balls.
Only that you had the chance to only have to play with Neku.

Cheesus Christ, I mean, seriously?

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
Reminds me of The World Ends With You... So it's not as revolutionary as it says it is.

Drexlor

Feb 23, 2010
That seems like it could be fun once I get used to it, if my brain doesn't explode first.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
TheGreenManalishi said:
Deofuta said:

Jeez
Uhm. No. That's why you were to LEARN to destroy enemies fast enough on the lower screen so that the upper screen's character won't die.

Unless you claim hundreds of thousands people who liked the game are wrong :*

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
Makes me think of Metroid, Duke Nukem (the first 2 ones) and that old X-Men game for SEGA.

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
Abedeus said:
TheGreenManalishi said:
Deofuta said:

Jeez
Uhm. No. That's why you were to LEARN to destroy enemies fast enough on the lower screen so that the upper screen's character won't die.

Just pointing out flawed logic, it is not uncommon for loads of people to be wrong. Its kinda why we have civil rights movements.

Glamorgan

Seer of Light
Aug 16, 2009
For the people saying that it's like TWEWY, I guess you have a point, but this game bases the entire concept around switching screens, as opposed to just combat.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Miumaru said:
Abedeus said:
TheGreenManalishi said:
Deofuta said:

Jeez

Just pointing out flawed logic, it is not uncommon for loads of people to be wrong. Its kinda why we have civil rights movements.
Did you just compare unjust treatment of people by other people to a game making a buttload of money and getting perfect reviews?

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
Abedeus said:
Miumaru said:
Abedeus said:
TheGreenManalishi said:
Deofuta said:

Jeez

Did you just compare unjust treatment of people by other people to a game making a buttload of money and getting perfect reviews?
Only if you put words in my mouth. The defense "if lots of people agree, it must be right" is all I am talking about.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Miumaru said:
Abedeus said:
Miumaru said:
Abedeus said:
TheGreenManalishi said:
Deofuta said:

Jeez

Only if you put words in my mouth. The defense "if lots of people agree, it must be right" is all I am talking about.
And I'll say that opinion of the majority is correct more often than it isn't.

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
Abedeus said:
Miumaru said:
Abedeus said:
Miumaru said:
Abedeus said:
TheGreenManalishi said:
Deofuta said:

Jeez

And I'll say that opinion of the majority is correct more often than it isn't.
Maybe. Maybe not.

Belbe

Oct 12, 2009
I had enough trouble with original platformers and controlling the other dude in TWEWY, giving this one a wide birth personally lol. However, seems like an awesome idea.