New Eroge Game Introduces Wang Recognition Technology

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Hopefully we can get this device compatible with games that aren't erotic, just for the sake of humor. I think Super Mario Brothers could be vastly improved in this manner.

Of course I'm joking.

Adam

Apr 28, 2009
...For fuck sakes Japan, this is why no one takes you seriously!!!

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
I have to admit, I could not stop laughing the entire time I was reading that article to my sister. Now that the laughter has died, I need to get myself brain bleach.

raxer92

Aug 3, 2009
olikunmissile said:
A dick sensor... Praise be to Yevon... I joke, what I can really say is, these To-Jo need to get their minds out of the gutters.
What you expect its japan, the same country which makes amazing cartoon series like gurren lagann and NGE are going to have a pervert market, just like every other country does, why do you think that stupid Ecchi genre exists

dudeman0001

Jul 8, 2008
ViktorValentine said:
...For fuck sakes Japan, this is why no one takes you seriously!!!
I'm getting tired of quotes like this. Come on guys. They're a small, independent nation, with their own language, their own culture, and they were hit with an atomic bomb! 2 ACTUALLY! Of course they're gonna be weird!

LockHeart

Apr 9, 2009
Japanese innovation strikes again!

[sub]I feel dirty having read that. I wish I could un-read it.[/sub]

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Charley said:
If we could just get Eroge game designers to concentrate on solving world hunger for five minutes, with their amazing innovation and imaginations... this is still what they'd make.
They'd solve world hunger...five calories at a time.