New Legendary Pokémon Herald Black & White Release in 2011

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
It's really weird that they have the ass of a bee jetting out. Other than that, they look pretty cool.

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
Quad08 said:
The names of these Legendaries just keep getting more and more insane
I still believe they just smash their heads against the keyboards.

Also they look terrible ... I will not be using them. I rarely choose to use Legendaries in the first place but these are just the most horrendous legendary pokemons Ive seen.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
I think I like Zekrom more than Reshiram. (seems like many people feel the same.)

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
Heartgold and Soulsilver are really good remakes of Gold and Silver(that where I quit playing too, but picked up the new games). I just enjoy playing them now.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Wait wait wait... the one from black is the one that looks like a chicken and the one from white will be the cool one? Well, it looks like I'm getting White.

Taco of flames

May 30, 2009
I'm kind of getting an idea of fallen angel and a... whatever you would call an angel that is not fallen from the design. If I'm right, the lore about them is likely going to be some "locked in eternal combat, perfectly matched, keeping balance" thing. But I wouldn't know, has that been done before? I haven't played Pokemon since Red/Blue, although I know some bits and pieces about the newer generations from the forums here and some fanatic friends of mine.

airwolfe591

Dec 11, 2009
I'm starting to get hopeful about this generation. At first I didn't like the starters but they grew on me. Though I wonder how the other 100 pokemon will look.

Carboncrown

Oct 17, 2009
Oh the irony.

I, literally minutes ago, discovered an articuno figure from waaay back and immediately put it on my shelf with great nostalgia.

Aand now this...

Fucking new generations really need to get off my lawn.

A big red rooster

Jul 9, 2009
What sort of incredible mega-powers will they possess?!? My money's on zombie revivafication!(I think they look undead-ish.)

Get_A_Grip_

May 9, 2010
LitleWaffle said:
Odd, but they look pretty cool.

I wonder what they are actually for, like Palkia being the pokemon of space and whatnot
Light and darkness most likely.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
MasterSteef said:
Hate to be dirty minded, but why does it look like Reshiram has an erection?
You made me scroll back up to check...

Has anyone else noticed that these 2 look essentially the same - the black one just looks like a more angular version of the white one...

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
I think this right here has changed everyone's minds on the version they will get. Obviously Zakrom is a hell of a lot cooler, thus making me want White rather than when I previously wanted Black. Eh, cool though

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Darkstar370 said:
AWESOME!!

They both look much better than Palkia or Dialga.

My bet is that the black one is dark/steel type.
well they are part dragon type