New Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Footage Shows Off Capture the Flag

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Riot shields? Dual-wielding pistols? Throwing knives? Slightly changed graphics and text? All seems good.

I've got to say, I'm not to fond of the new damage screens though.

The Kangaroo

Feb 24, 2009
bernthalbob616 said:
Riot shields? Dual-wielding pistols? Throwing knives? Slightly changed graphics and text? All seems good.

I've got to say, I'm not to fond of the new damage screens though.
It looks like it's raining

I don't care what anyone says, playing this game with night vision goggles will make it that more awesome!!!

Keane Ng

Sep 11, 2008
Torque669 said:
Wow I didnt know warfare nowadays included each time having a flag which the other team had to capture.
CTF is what makes modern warfare modern! Did they run around with flags back in WWII? I think not.

DogofRaw

Apr 24, 2009
Cant wait for November. Objectively though, this video dosent have mutch 'shiny stuff' to drool over, we have already seen alot of this. It still pretty sweet though.

Valiance said:
Wait, CoD4 didn't have CTF?

How did the multiplayer get so popular? >.>;
By not having CTF

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
. . .

Sorry, I had to be revived with the shock paddles.

If I wasn't going to buy this game before, (which I was), I certainly will now!

But man, this guy is either a godly being, or everyone else sucks.

The Kangaroo

Feb 24, 2009
Valiance said:
Wait, CoD4 didn't have CTF?

How did the multiplayer get so popular? >.>;
Class customisation

Edit: I hope that they balance the grenade and stopping power perks

StigmataDiaboli

May 18, 2009
Wow...that was pretty damn sirs and madams...very damn good. I like the riot shields idea, and especially how they showed it off in that vid, so that if your mates or clan got organised, shields protect the runners and bomb planters and so forth. Love it. Still won't buy it. DiRT 2 demands my love before this.

Ancientgamer

Jan 16, 2009
eoin90210 said:
was I the only one to notice the way it said "4 kill streak, press X for ammo drop"? Rewards for 3, 4 and 5 kill streaks!!!

00:53 for reference
I don't know about everyone else, but I almost never run out of ammo unless I'm doing tremendiously well. Kinda seems like a useless perk.

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
vivaldiscool said:
I don't know about everyone else, but I almost never run out of ammo unless I'm doing tremendiously well. Kinda seems like a useless perk.
Try a few sessions with the AK. It's still one of my favorite assault rifles in the game but with only 90 rounds of ammo. I often find myself needing to pick up weapons.

CaptainCrunch

Imp-imation Department
Jul 21, 2008
Slycne said:
vivaldiscool said:
Try a few sessions with the AK. It's still one of my favorite assault rifles in the game but with only 90 rounds of ammo. I often find myself needing to pick up weapons.
Bandolier Perk is your friend, once you can get it.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
Yeah hosts leaving the game in MW1 got very frustrating... having the game being cut in the middle of a heated battle got me furious in a lot of situations, so thats a definite plus if you ask me. Other than that, graphics look sweet, and I reckon I couldn't pull off so many kills... cause I suck and all :p

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
CaptainCrunch said:
Slycne said:
vivaldiscool said:
Bandolier Perk is your friend, once you can get it.
When I have the M109 sniper i get so many kills without dieing, thats why I love the bandolier.

I'd rather have more ammo then have clamores, plus it teaches you how to NOT camp, take a shot or two then more to a new position.

EDIT: now all they need to do is swap the throwing knives with Shurikens and i will have my fill.

Lordmarkus

Jun 6, 2009
Wonder if they will strip the Pc-version down as they did with CoD 4... Well, can't wait for Nov 10.