New Survey Says Geeks Make the Best Lovers

Osalot_TH

Sep 10, 2008
It may be that geeks are just more passionate lovers, where as a more burly kind of guy is better in the sack if the women is into a more rough sex type of interaction. Think of all those girls you see in bars and clubs, most of them are probably looking for a lover but just want some guy to sleep with her for the night.

Gyrefalcon

Jun 9, 2009
The Great JT said:
It's like something I heard in Revenge of the Nerds: "Jocks only think about sports. Nerds only think about sex."
Yes, my thoughts exactly. Thanks for providing the quote from the movie.

Gyrefalcon

Jun 9, 2009
Gormourn said:
The problem with such statistics is that it's probably geeks who conduct them... And it's quite easy to change what data means >_<

But, yeah, woo yay for us geeks!
You have a point there. And it isn't like people can't lie. Did they question the partners of the geeks separately to see if they agreed? Hmmm. :/

Shleffy

Aug 20, 2009
luke kozlowski said:
me and my partner both think about each others needs so we both get fulfilled however we are both completely different types of nerd (she plays kingdom hearts i play ghost recon, she has vampire books and manga i have bb guns and a PS3) but 1 year and it is still gooood
Actually, just to verify this, I played Kingdom Hearts when I was younger, Luke. I like Gears of War now :)
I will say tho, he lives for wartime 1st person shooters while I'm alot happier playing Vampire Masquerade: Bloodlines.

and its a more than a year now.

Froobyx

Mar 22, 2009
EmileeElectro said:
I was about to laugh at this then I realised my boyfriends a geek... meh.
Geeks tend to put other peoples feelings before their own, which is why they make great boyfriends. The geeks I've met anyway.

Also, they're easy to manipulate ;)
Ah.. I'm with Emilee! My boyfriends geekyish but not like 100% geeky and rather lovable in the best lovers department.

Cuddles every time we're with each other, random little kisses... He cooks me breakfast every time I'm at his and he does the washing up at mine. Has had his romantic moments suprising me with flowers first thing in the morning before college and painted a picture for me for my birthday and bought me an even bigger bouqet.

Srsly, best boyfriend I've ever had :)

All the other were either gamers or skaters.. and all of them were complete jerks :D

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Do you really want to make it harder on them because they were too stupid to realize sports don't mean shit in the real world?
*Cries, then goes back to watching sports center*

EDIT: Err Necro!

Haunted Serenity

Jul 18, 2009
woo go us. wait it doesn't say if we are better or people find us more appealling it just means we care more...this isn't a morale booster! noooo all is lost

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
Not to mention the reducilous survey. the lame participants ...but since when the wish to please became actual pleasing. Also if we consider that practice makes better. . . then cough cough ...id say even if from the 4 sex acts in 20 years the geeks placed their parthners wishes above their own the end result was still most likely lack of orgasm and alot of awkward moments.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Putting others' needs above your own because you have absolutely no sense of self isn't sexy, it's pathetic.

I suspect most of them aren't necessarily "giving" or "generous" but rather have a whiff of social awkwardness and desperation about them.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
SimuLord said:
Putting others' needs above your own because you have absolutely no sense of self isn't sexy, it's pathetic.

I suspect most of them aren't necessarily "giving" or "generous" but rather have a whiff of social awkwardness and desperation about them.
I doubt that. It's much easier to receive than to give. Do you think a gutless, awkward person would orally please a girl? Would such a person even dare to put his last shred of reputation on line for that? I don't think so, and I doubt that awkward, desperate people make good lovers which is what this article is apparently all about.