New Unannounced Nintendo Game is "Shocking"

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Maybe a Zelda game that stars Ganon and goes into his backstory? I don't really know what this could be, but I guess we'll find out in a few days.

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
randommaster said:
Heart of Darkness said:
randommaster said:
Neosage said:
Bah! This isn't news! I want a name! Find me a name Funk!
Super Waluigi Land.
Waluigi is a Camelot character. So, unless Nintendo bought out the rights to use Waluigi...I doubt it.

OT: I bet it's Kid Icarus. Reinvented as an FPS.
Didn't we already have this discussion? Waluigi Land is going to be the name of the new Golden Sun on the DS. That's why it's so unexpected.
Yes we did. And I'm still looking forward to laying the smackdown on Waluigi in the optional super boss fight.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
benbenthegamerman said:
could it be?

Nintendo's entry to the Stonking Great Game Contest by Zero Punctuation?
This makes about as much sense as anything else, considering the fact that the new game isn't supposed to be a big deal.

I'm pretty sure it's not a Kid Icarus or Earthbound game, as those would generate a lot more hype. Maybe it's a new Gyromite. I have no clue.

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
For me it comes down to:

1) Another wii Wario ware, as no one would expect a second to be released, although why would they need a few people to look at the title so secretively if this game has never had any problems?

2) A new F-Zero game, but then again, I would have thought this would have been in production by now, even though it isn't.

3) A starfox game, seems to fit the bill especially as Mr Miyamato is very precious about it and it has a history. Also it wouldn't have alot of hype as it's a starfox game. That and console Starfoxes seem to be released with 5 year gaps.

4) An earthbound game, who would really expect this to be in production and it has reason to be protective. But this might have hype affixed to it. But on the other hand it's sequel was cancelled.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
My first thought was, Nintendo's new console which will not feature a motion-controller ... than I read on and got to the part which stated that the upcoming ... something ... was probably not going to be hyped ... that statement has cemented my thought because the current gaming trend seems to be motion controlled gaming.

Please, Please, PLEASE GREAT CTHULHU let it be an actual console!!

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
To be honest, I find it hard to get excited about something that I have zero info on...
[small]Not that I'd be that bothered anyway.[/small]
This ploy hasn't worked on me...