New Unannounced Nintendo Game is "Shocking"

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
Georgeman said:
A violent Mario game with a chainsaw?! Kid-motherfucking-Icarus Wii using the Dead Phoenix technology? Or maybe this? [http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros.:_Xtreme_Beach_Volleyball]

Argh, I hate hype! Especially for games that have not been unveiled yet.
Thats not a real game is it? refering to the Wikipedia article I remember somebody posted a picture of the cover of Xtreme Beach Volleyball on Gamspot and I was convinced it was photoshop I still am. Or its a mod right?

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
[blockquote]It's still a cool idea, just not one that anyone asked for or expected.[/blockquote]

Well there goes any chance of this being a Pikmin game. Or Mother 3. Considering it's something almost no one has asked for, I don't think it will be very interesting.

Georgeman

Mar 2, 2009
ejb626 said:
Georgeman said:
A violent Mario game with a chainsaw?! Kid-motherfucking-Icarus Wii using the Dead Phoenix technology? Or maybe this? [http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros.:_Xtreme_Beach_Volleyball]

Argh, I hate hype! Especially for games that have not been unveiled yet.
Thats not a real game is it? refering to the Wikipedia article I remember somebody posted a picture of the cover of Xtreme Beach Volleyball on Gamspot and I was convinced it was photoshop I still am. Or its a mod right?
Not a real game. Just found it on Uncyclopedia and thought it was funny. This would be a shocking game! :p

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Heart of Darkness said:
OT: I bet it's Kid Icarus. Reinvented as an FPS.
Aren't they already working on a Kid Icarus game?

Hmmm.... what could it be.... Mario Paint Wii?

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
DeadlyYellow said:
Heart of Darkness said:
OT: I bet it's Kid Icarus. Reinvented as an FPS.
Aren't they already working on a Kid Icarus game?

Hmmm.... what could it be.... Mario Paint Wii?
I don't know. I know that the next Zelda, Mario, Metroid, and Pikmin games are in the works. I haven't heard anything about a Kid Icarus game.

Ooh! I know! Mario Paintball!

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
If it's a new starfox adventures or pokemon snap, that would be the tits.
Two of the most fun games ever developed, and they've never had sequels :(

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
notoriouslynx said:
I would love a new pokemon snap but he says its not a pokemon game. Maybe its a new StarTropics, hopefully.
You're my favorite guy on the Escapist for today. I really really (really) want another StarTropics game. Unfortunately the first one was pretty overlooked and even that was pretty much famous compared to the second one, which was the second to last game ever made for the NES and the last exclusive (the last game was Wario's Woods and it also came out on the SNES). Also a lot of people didn't like the mechanics of the first game and most of the people who did didn't like the mechanics of the second game and throughout both start at chapter 6 of the first game the story slowly went from silly to ridiculous, though I didn't notice until it was pointed out to me and it doesn't really make the games any less fun.

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
All I want out of Nintendo anymore is Zelda. If it's anything else, I can't really say that I'm going to care. Honestly, Zelda Wii is the only reason I haven't sold my Wii for a PS3 yet.

This doesn't sound like it's going to be Zelda, though. Damn.

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
Alright everyone, we need to hurry up and figure it out! My guesses:

A Mario third-person shooter!

A Zelda RTS!

Metroid Pinba...wait...

SomeUnregPunk

Jan 15, 2009
It can't be shocking.... unless.

Unless it's a Mario & Lugi game where you got to fight off the zombie horde created by Wario and his misfit gang who used the mushroom kingdom's inhabitants for his zombie horde. While trying to find out where Bowser has taken the Princesses this time.

You'll play as Lugi who uses turrent defense tactics to put up defenses against the zombie horde in all the cities of Princess Peach. His job is to protect the few remaining mushroom people from Wario and his zombies. You will also play as a traditional Mario with some new toys that allow him to fight off the zombies using fire, water and coon power! An odd group of aggressive kongs also seems to be inhabiting in all of Bowser's old castles under the leadership of Bowser's Jr.

Along the way you will take control of Pauline of the original Donkey Kong as she tries to knock all the zombies out of her land with the help of Yoshi. The two will travel backwards thru the land to hunt down Princess Peach since they have the misgotten impression that she is in control of the mushroom zombies.

Donkey Kong throughout the entire game will make a consistent threat to Mario and the gang as a near unstoppable giant zombie monkey!

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Maybe some sorta Mario bros and pokemon combine. Mario used his fire flower and pickachu zaps

I never said that was good idea, but it could be since I'm just guessing here

Seriin

Jun 4, 2009
I'm hoping it is a new F-Zero game, however if it is I hope they go to great lengths not to give us crap but instead make something that can top GX.