NEW update. Leak is out. WARNING!!! Bethesda/Brink is in the Lulzsec firing line.

JET1971

Apr 7, 2011
halo3rulzer said:
Condor219 said:
Father Time said:
Now why doesn't Anonymous attack them?

They are just black hats at this point.
Internet War One would start up if this happened.
God help us all.
They already hack each other. Internet war? has been engaged for years. LulzSec are noobs in it.

members of Anon who only know DDoS has attacked LulzSec already. concerted effort? no.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
JET1971 said:
Fair enough then. I don't see what information could be stolen though - if lulzsec wanted account information that badly they can easily do it themselves manually for each person

namewon'tfitin

Nov 20, 2009
"Hurr durr we'l stick it to the big man lol we're defending the players"
And yet you make the game unplayable for the people taht payed for it and leak their user information.
Nice job /b tards.
It's kinda sad how the tipical hackers in the 90's would just hack a site to chalenge themselves and sometimes leaving their signatures and warning the owner of the site of the security flaws.But nw they just hack for no reason at all and make companies potentialy loose milions of dollars.
It's funny actualy how not even 4chan likes them.

headshotcatcher

Feb 27, 2009
Ultratwinkie said:
Clipclop said:
JasonKaotic said:
Clipclop said:
bullied that girl
Just throwing in a mention, if you're on about Jessi Slaughter, the situation was really exaggerated. They trolled her because she was arrogant, she milked all the sympathy she could get out of it.
I refuse to go into this retarded argument for the 100,000,000.

She was a 12 year old girl, nothing she could have done warrants the "justice" of 100,000 21+ man children breathing down her neck. hopefully when you have kids you'll realize how utterly psychopathic anon actually is.
Oh really? She threatened physical violence (as if she could do anything) in a fake "gangsta" way, acted like a brat, and posted semi-naked pictures on the web. Anonymous called her out, and she tried to take them on. She took on anonymous and anonymous won. If you don't know not to poke a bear, darwinism will get you. A universal law handed down to us, an infallible law. If you don't know the environment enough to stay away from the dangers, then you cannot complain.

If you act like an ass in front of that many people, and someone brings you down a peg then you cannot pretend to be the victim. She said she wouldn't do it again after the first time, after that interview she posted more explicit naked pictures and more shit 10x as bad than her first set of posts. Anon actually tracked what she did after the attack on 4chan, and she learned NOTHING. Her father even smacked her for doing the same shit again only worse, and he was arrested for it. It turns out she put on fake theatrical blood to try to free herself from her father so she can get more attention. Jessi wasn't a victim, she learned no lesson, and she only escalated in her activities after the attack. Now anonymous made sure she regrets the day she even made those second set of pictures, as they found their way back to her pool of family of friends.

If you antagonize a bear and get mauled, its your own damn fault. If you antagonize a bear only to get mauled, and antagonize it again then that is a whole new level of retarded. Her age and gender means nothing. Baby animals die and get hurt all the time due to stupidity, that is the natural world.

Anyone who actually read the details of the story and the story after her second episode would know it was her own fault. You don't take on a bear and expect to come out on top let alone doing it again.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/jessi-slaughter

Read up on her inability to learn from mistakes before you take the "oh but she is just a child that messed up once" route. If you bash your head against the wall, its your own fault when your head starts bleeding.
Isn't the 4chan mantra 'don't feed the troll'?

And still, nothing warrants being harrassed by however many man-children that were, not even acting like that big of a twat..

hellsdinner

Apr 4, 2010
Don't really mind LulzSec, their main goal is trying to get company's to increase their online defenses right?

hellsdinner

Apr 4, 2010
Don't really mind LulzSec, their main goal is trying to get company's to increase their online defenses right?

Dragonborne88

Oct 26, 2009
hellsdinner said:
Until they hack a company that you have information on. Like a bank, or The Escapist. I can guarantee you'll mind it a lot than.

RvLeshrac

This is a Forum Title.
Oct 2, 2008
Dragonborne88 said:
hellsdinner said:
Until they hack a company that you have information on. Like a bank, or The Escapist. I can guarantee you'll mind it a lot than.
That can be mitigated by increasing security. The vast majority of these attacks have only been successful because they exploit widely-known holes. They could've been avoided had the companies in question even bothered to do basic audits.

Dragonborne88

Oct 26, 2009
RvLeshrac said:
That can be mitigated by increasing security. The vast majority of these attacks have only been successful because they exploit widely-known holes. They could've been avoided had the companies in question even bothered to do basic audits.
And if all they did was hack the company, send them back their info saying "Fix your broken stuff, it's weak," I wouldn't care in the slightest, good on them. The fact that they are hurting innocent people by giving away their info is what bugs me. They gain nothing by selling your credit card info to pirates. Literally, nothing, since they aren't stealing it themselves. They are basically taking your wallet, and giving it to the next bum on the street they find. Hell, if they used the info THEMSELVES I wouldn't even mind so much.

Fine, expose weaknesses, but don't put people's info online on Pirate Bay. At least not the thousands upon thousands of people that did nothing. That only serves to alienate people that don't need to have additional problems.

Stripe

Jun 23, 2010
People fail so hard at security... DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD RIGHT NOW.

If you change your password while they have access to the passwords, then they have a fresh batch of passwords...

Wait until bethesda fix the hole, then change your password.

Yarrr, we be sailing the derpship!

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
dmase said:
A lot of people are saying lulzsec isn't very funny and of course they aren't to us but yeah this thread proves they are accomplishing their goal. They are laughing their asses off at all the threats, hate, and in-fighting in threads like these. I wouldn't be surprised if they lurk forums like these just looking for lulzy responses.

I'm sure everyone appreciates having the information but the flaming of lulzsec threads probably just gets them off. If it wasn't against the rules I think everybody should just post fuck'em.

I'm only really posting this because looking through this thread I see nothing constructive or worth saying. And of course this is all just a guess, lulzsec may not even bother looking at forums to get a feel for the public's response but that seems to be their whole goal, reaction.
Well told you so seems to be appropriate of course I left out the part where I said the are probably looking at threads like these and laughing there ass of or planning an attack. Of course my former opinion is they aren't that childish. Lo and behold they are.

So anyways lulzsec did we piss in your cheerios with our hurtful words? You mad bro?

Edit: also congratulations OP your thread was posted on lulzsec's twitter feed, technically your famous... or something.

JET1971

Apr 7, 2011
WOW they DDoS'ed Escapist and posted this thread on twitter as to why. I didnt tell them to do it, intentions were not to get LulzSec attention.

spaceman_jan

Adventurer by profession
Mar 1, 2011
Lulz sect i have to say i was impressed with your attacks on psn and i was cheering you all the way but now you hacked the escpaist and i have to tell you i am not amused i dont know what to say you but im disappointed not only me but alot of people who loved you lulz sect.

ಠ_ಠ im not your friend any more(unless you make it up to me somehow (ps Hack PSN and make the dog thing appear from tron every time they get on))

alright i have said all i wanted to say