Night of Gaming With Convict Forces Judge Off Bench

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
blinkgun96 said:
Jeronus said:
Tom Goldman said:
The two were reportedly exhausted after a night of playing PlayStation 3 [http://www.amazon.com/Halo-3-Xbox-360/dp/B000FRU0NU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1277676266&sr=8-1] at Hubbard's house.
These guys must really love video games they spent all night together playing Halo 3 and Wii Sports on the PS3. Are we sure these two men aren't using gaming as a cover story for some other more taboo behavior? I think these two "buddies" were exhausted for an entirely different reason.
lol Though funny, I think you need to reread this segment.
Oh my bad, they went to the other guys place but I still doubt they played video games though.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
I can see why he lt his role...but, he had asked to be taken off a case after he was put on it...so, I dont see why he couldnt say.

And just because he is a convict dosnt mean they still can play games together? Shame...

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
This vaguely reminds me of the time a cop told me his favorite video game was Grand Theft Auto. Its a strange world we live in.

JohnSmith

Jan 19, 2009
So he left voluntarily but you still titled the story "Night of Gaming With Convict Forces Judge Off Bench", I mean there has always been a large amount of sensationalisation in the news stories on this site but this is actually factually wrong. Also ex-convict.

Andsre

Dec 25, 2008
Jeronus said:
blinkgun96 said:
Jeronus said:
Tom Goldman said:
The two were reportedly exhausted after a night of playing PlayStation 3 [http://www.amazon.com/Halo-3-Xbox-360/dp/B000FRU0NU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1277676266&sr=8-1] at Hubbard's house.
These guys must really love video games they spent all night together playing Halo 3 and Wii Sports on the PS3. Are we sure these two men aren't using gaming as a cover story for some other more taboo behavior? I think these two "buddies" were exhausted for an entirely different reason.
Oh my bad, they went to the other guys place but I still doubt they played video games though.
So LAN-parties or any kinds all night gaming sessions are really secret cover-ups for gay orgies?

Stranger friendships have occured because of gaming, so why not a judge and a criminal?

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
Gaming. It brings together Convicts a Judges, Bullies and Victims, Cats and Dogs!

All we have to do is sit down Obama and BP with Mario Bros and we'' have this whole thing sorted out in no time

f0re1gn

DON'T PANIC
Jan 21, 2009
He probably left his post because legal actions may have been taken since he's a judge, and the guy's a criminal... Like, corruption and stuff - think the higher authorities.

Idk it's hard to express my thoughts atm XD

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
Any judge who spends extended periods of time with an individual who he knows to be a convicted criminal, whatever the circumstances, is going to lay himself open to suspicion of misconduct. It may not be illegal but it is certainly unprofessional.

Last thing, what the hell does abandoned his post mean? Did he go absent without leave, run from incoming Taliban attack or simply resign his post?

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
It certainly seems as though the judge should have recused himself from those particular cases.

Thing is, how often do these type of things happen but we never find out because freak accidents never let us know.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
Jeronus said:
Tom Goldman said:
The two were reportedly exhausted after a night of playing Hide the Sausage and Atari at Carico's house after a few hours of Rough sex at Hubbard's house.
Yeah I drew the same conclusion, see, I fixed it.

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
Hey... it's not even a conflict of interests.

Special treatment for being friendly?

Nah...

Judge:Remember that power sword to my face and you called me a noob and teabagged my corpse? GUILTY!

Friend :But I did pwn you! Wait you haven't even heard my case yet.

Judge : Fifty years hard labor!

Friend : For jaywalking?!

pwned.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
Andsre said:
Jeronus said:
blinkgun96 said:
Jeronus said:
Tom Goldman said:
So LAN-parties or any kinds all night gaming sessions are really secret cover-ups for gay orgies?

Stranger friendships have occured because of gaming, so why not a judge and a criminal?
Sure people play video games all night but they don't get so ashamed of it that they quit their jobs and cut off all connections with each other. His reputation might have taken a minor hit but it is no reason to take such drastic action unless there was some deeper and more complicated reason this judge had to quit.

wonkify

Oct 2, 2009
That overreaction suggests what was played was jail house dating games, not any console game. This sounds much more like someone fearing being outed than what is claimed. And outed with a defendant apparently.

With today's political correctness I would think this would be no big deal if he was just truthful instead of flipping out and quitting.

JERONUS "buddies exhausted for a different reason."

Suspect that is correct. If videogames weren't mentioned who would even care about this?