Nine-Minute BioShock 2 Gameplay Video Released

CrazyBerk

Jul 1, 2008
Rhayn said:
SomeBritishDude said:
Rhayn said:
Rhayn is looking forward to this.

It may not be in the same 'style' as Bioshock 1, but it sure as hell looks fun.

Rhayn absolutley looks forward to this.
FYI talking in the third person is not cute or funny. Just annoying. Just so you know.
I wanted to pull an obvious joke, but I best not.

Noted for future reference.

Sir.
I thought it was cute. >_>
Also this looks pretty awesome, i think i'll give it a rent though. Sorta save the buys for something i could see myself replaying.

Mar 26, 2008
Ironic said:
There are people saying that "becoming a big daddy will remove all the fear".

Am i right in remembering the part in Bioshock where...

YOU HAD TO TRUDGE AROUND BECOMING A BIG DADDY EXCEPT FOR THE CRAAAZY DRILLFINGER.
Also, how the hell do you switch between Drill and Rivet-Gun? I thought the drill was surgically attached.
That is an issue. The drill is surgically attached, unless the rivet gun folds out or something.

Hey Joe

Dec 23, 2007
I'm looking forward to finding out more about Tenenbaum. You were given a little insight into her character in the first, and it always felt she was using you as a pawn to protect her little ones. Perhaps in the second we'll get more of an insight. I'm curious as to what being stuck in Rapture for 10 years has done to her psyche...

Ironic

Sep 30, 2008
I believe they COULD make a better game, if they made it more challenging, and gave you a penalty for dying but as for making an equal or better ending to Bioshock

Where Ryan gets you to bludgeon him with a club, leaving you feeling powerless and slightly guilty, and raising, as an article i saw here awhile back said "The issue of WHY we obey whatever atlas said we had to do". How can they make a better, unsettling ending than that?

Fayathon

Professional Lurker
Nov 18, 2009
The video is from the beginning of the game, correct? If that's the case I'd be willing to bet that the Big Sister drains all of your awesome God-like status from you and you're forced to earn it again as you play through. Kind of sounds like Metroid if the whole game was steampunk and underwater when I put it that way.