Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Director: "Every Man Loves Tits"

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
-Zen- said:
As much as the overly jiggly/massive breasts annoy me, I do admire the man's honesty. Granted, I rather like breasts, but virtual breasts, fucking massive virtual breasts that move with the consistency of Jello, are not my cup of tea.
i agree, it also makes it harder to play games with out being labled a perv or getting kicked out of my house.

dreadedcandiru99

Apr 13, 2009
I guess I have to give these guys credit for being honest, but I'm still not interested in the game. If I want tits, well, the Internet is right here. I don't need to pay an extra sixty bucks for them.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Well, for the type of game this is and the style of humor these guys are known for... this doesn't surprise me.

Thing is, though, you can have almost any reason for tits being in a game, that doesn't make any reason other than "we like tits" a lie.

Jarrid said:
Nothing wrong with that... I wonder if Team Ninja have considered working with Platinum Games [http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2009/09/bayonetta_butt.jpg]?
"Because she's got a GREAT ass... and your head is right up it!"

Mar 26, 2008
Gigaguy64 said:
-Zen- said:
As much as the overly jiggly/massive breasts annoy me, I do admire the man's honesty. Granted, I rather like breasts, but virtual breasts, fucking massive virtual breasts that move with the consistency of Jello, are not my cup of tea.
i agree, it also makes it harder to play games with out being labled a perv or getting kicked out of my house.
Man I hate that! I was happily playing Ninja Gaiden, with my girlfriend stopping in the room from time to time to see what was going on. Then Rachel got belched up by the Fiend (my girlfriend was out of the room when she got swallowed) and the sight of her glistening, heaving, G-cup titties started World War 3. I couldn't play that game without a sense of shame from then on.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Programmed_For_Damage said:
Gigaguy64 said:
-Zen- said:
Man I hate that! I was happily playing Ninja Gaiden, with my girlfriend stopping in the room from time to time to see what was going on. Then Rachel got belched up by the Fiend (my girlfriend was out of the room when she got swallowed) and the sight of her glistening, heaving, G-cup titties started World War 3. I couldn't play that game without a sense of shame from then on.
i feel for you man.
btw, i love your avatar.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
I do love breasts as much as the next guy, but I prefer them to actually be reasonably/realistically sized.
Mm-hm. Agreed. Like, really, look at Soul Calibur girl characters.

Actually, just look at Lara Crofft. Come on, game industry. Bigger might not be better.

Except in rampage, I like the huge buildings.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I guess their straight-forwardness is good, but really, stop putting this in our games. You are reinforcing the stereotype that all gamers are nerds who have never seen a girl before.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
I am a man. I like tits. I don't like YOUR tits sir. Your tits are oversized, rubbery, and make me feel EMBARASSED to like tits. You've made me feel embarassed for liking tits, happy?

Someone take the franchise away from these goddamned morons and put it back on track.

Traskelion

Apr 1, 2009
He's probably right, but that doesn't mean I want them in my digital entertainment. One more game that won't be appearing on my radar. I endorse his honesty though.

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
That logic is pretty hard to counter. I like both tits and ass (basically full figured women), but of reasonable, human proportions, not melons on a lamp post like what these guys do.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
I don't care for any part of a woman anymore. No I'm not gay, I'm straight, I've just given up on ever finding a girl that likes me.

So Team Ninja, sorry but I don't care what the women look like so long as the gore is well done. You can have massive boobs or none at all and it won't make a difference to me.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
When did Drew Curtis from Fark become Director of Marketing for Team Ninja?

Raithnor

Jul 26, 2009
It sounds like all Team Ninja really wants to do is make more variations on DOA: Xtreme Beach Games/Volleyball they should team up with the company that makes the Artifical Girlfriend games.

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
You admit you're including in your game blatant excuses to show tits. Thumbs up. You're honest that you're appealing to those rather pre-pubescent urges. Hey, that's fine, whatever floats your boat, and I gotta confess that it floats mine too. Ninjas diceing up dudes isn't exactly an idea that has an obligation to push the creative envelope in terms of artistic expression. Thing is, your, err, appreciation of certain aspects of the female form seems to be going from refreshingly straightforward to a bit creepy. Tone it down a bit, and I will be much more likely to play your game. A lot of what your doing breaks the boundary between guilty pleasure and...weird. Besides, from what ive noticed, the most attractive DOA girls are, almost as a rule, the one you portray with the smaller tits.

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
He's right, Men like tits. No problem with tits in games, in fact it's kinda nice, and better yet he's straightforward with it.

Micalix

Aug 3, 2009
Gotta respect that honesty, and it's not like he's saying that all Tecmo focuses is on blatant fanservice. They produce good games, but they also like adding in bouncing breasts for that extra appeal.