Nintendo Can Disable a Pirate's 3DS Remotely

hyperdrachen

Jan 1, 2008
joebear15 said:
hyperdrachen said:
Welcome to the post piracy handheld age.

by which I do not mean, that piracy will stop but your handheld will be bogged down with antipiracy features
hold on you believe piracy will stop because of this??

[img\]http://rlv.zcache.com/umm_no_t_shirt-p235593183325939175tr1k_400.jpg

Lightslei

Feb 18, 2010
tthor said:
all of a sudden, i really want to hack this. how long do you think it'll be till hackers make a workaround? 2 months?
I'll be surprised if it takes more than half that. It's not like the N3DS is overly complicated, just complicated enough to be bothersome.

hyperdrachen

Jan 1, 2008
joebear15 said:
hyperdrachen said:
joebear15 said:
hyperdrachen said:
Welcome to the post piracy handheld age.

by which I do not mean, that piracy will stop but your handheld will be bogged down with antipiracy features
hold on you believe piracy will stop because of this??

[img\]http://rlv.zcache.com/umm_no_t_shirt-p235593183325939175tr1k_400.jpg[/quote] I didn't think my post was long enough to misunderstand, maybe try re-reading that one.[/quote]

D'OH srry about that i feel as if my IQ has droped[/quote] Heh, nah the IQ drops when you try to twist the words to match a simple mistake instead of just saying D'oh.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
So they'll take out the wireless transmitter?

I mean, its not that hard guys. And I sincerely hope nintendo doesn't kill anyone who's wireless turns off, because if it gets broken, but the rest of the handheld is intact, It would be stupid.

Sorry nintendo, but you can take your new handheld and shove it up your arse. And to think I wanted to get into handhelds this gen

Junoh315

Jun 4, 2013
I'm still buying a 3DS XL. The anti-piracy thing isn't that much of an issue. Just as long as I'm not the guy who has to sue Nintendo because of a false-ban on their console. I hope that they do end up pirating the system eventually though. That way the games can move over to the PC on an emulator.

Junoh315

Jun 4, 2013
I'm still buying a 3DS XL. The anti-piracy thing isn't that much of an issue. Just as long as I'm not the guy who has to sue Nintendo because of a false-ban on their console. I hope that they do end up pirating the system eventually though. That way the games can move over to the PC on an emulator.

EDIT: I'll be buying the Animal Crossing special edition if I can get it.