No Right Answer: Best Animal Ever

MorganL4

Person
May 1, 2008
Naw man, the best animal ever is the horse. Just look at how reliant human civilization has been on horses. We used them to plow fields, we used them as transportation, we used them for battle (right up until the 2nd world war) we used them to heard cattle.... There are a million other things that humans have been able to acomplish ONLY because of horses.

Even though the primary role of the horse in our civilization has been replaced by the vehicle we still measure its power by how many horses it equals.

Do you like your life? Thank the horse.

FTW:

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Pfff, lions are sooo gay
Weak, lazy and stupid.
There is only one animal that rival humans
One animal that can wreck your day
One animal that is in the "you're alive only because I don't want to kill you... yet" category
Only one animal that thrives in harshest conditions this world can throw on anyone
Anyone can live in savanna, but can anyone live in tundra or arctic desert? I don't think so.
Only one animal that can go behind polar researcher just to watch what he is doing, not because this animal was hungry, but because animal was curious.
"Bro, researching soil? Sweet! Found anything interesting? Wait, are you shitting your pants? Dude you're disgusting, go wash yourself, tomorrow I might be hungry and I like my food clean."
Only one animal that considers any living creature food.
Polar Bears

Thought you can hide under water? Well, you were WRONG!

Hi. Just chillin before I come and ruin your day.

That cub KNOWS you are tasty

Polar bear invasion is inevitable. We don't need bomb shelters, we need bear shelters.
Penguins used to live in North pole
Then Polar bears came

Penguins decided "Fuck it!" and migrated across globe
Be afraid, be very, very afraid!

P.S. Happy birthday Chris. I wish you to be last person eaten by polar bears.

Reed Spacer

That guy with the thing.
Jan 11, 2011
MorganL4 said:
Naw man, the best animal ever is the horse. Just look at how reliant human civilization has been on horses. We used them to plow fields, we used them as transportation, we used them for battle (right up until the 2nd world war) we used them to heard cattle.... There are a million other things that humans have been able to acomplish ONLY because of horses.

Even though the primary role of the horse in our civilization has been replaced by the vehicle we still measure its power by how many horses it equals.

Do you like your life? Thank the horse.

FTW:

I don't trust horses. Any creature that lets you ride on it's back is planning something.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Blah blah, not funny :(

Crocodiles are number one, and they EAT your lions. Not the other way around. And they can run around on land just fine too, btw.

And wolves are WAAAAY cooler than lions too.

Spygon

May 16, 2009
Bring your Lions to the real hunting grounds up north where the wolves and the bears are your competition.

RandV80

Oct 1, 2009
Terminate421 said:
No the greatest animal ever has god himself showing a documentary about it:

These are the cutest and best things on the planet.
Everyone knows the emperor penguin, but I watched a documentary on penguins in general once with the missus (she's a big fan) and it's neat how they all have different breeding cycle. Like some will lay two eggs, because they know a seagull will likely get one so they keep another for backup. But the best was a breed of warmer climate penguins that live around New Zealand I think it was. Basically all the male penguins gather first at the breeding ground... and start a big ass brawl to establish dominance and who gets the best spot! A few hours later the girls wander on in will while they males stand around in the spots they fought for looking all cool and tough hoping a lady will pick them.

CplDustov

May 7, 2009
Hands down funniest episode for me. Please do a spin off series of Chris rants about stuff.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
This is something that could've been on an episode of Media Sandwich.

PainInTheAssInternet

The Ship Magnificent
Dec 30, 2011
Your mom in bed.

For real, I'm going to go with spiders. They get rid of pesky insects (such as mosquitoes who only bite you out of spite. Source: Onion), they build majestic webs that are highly functional. They have a ridiculously large and hardy variety (pick your poison/venom). They can be cute or ugly, beautiful or rough, jumpers, climbers, grabbers.

All in all, a versatile creature that is majestic as hell.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
DRTJR said:
Peacocks are the greatest animals of the world, they EAT KING COBRAS! There all like I don't care about this poison I eat you anyway. The Male Peacocks are so Bad ass that they don't even try to blend in they just strut their stuff like nobody's business.
Funny. I would say the mongoose is better, because it grasps the concept of a mirror.

thisbymaster

Sep 10, 2008
This was lame. The ideas didn't make any sense, plus without another person this just didn't work. You need a straight man to make the joke funny.

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
That was like watching one of my friends when he's drunk or stoned. And I loved it.

Good show Chris, good show.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
You are right Chris, lions are the best. There really is no question.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Lions don't have shit on hippos. An entire pride of lions will single out a lone hippo and still usually fail to kill it. Hippos are bigger, tougher, and despite being herbivores, have more powerful jaws.

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
Lions are lazy a**, lionesses do all the work x.x

Mantis shrimps on the other hand are glorious: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/mantis_shrimp