No Right Answer: Best Candy Ever

Raziel

Jul 20, 2013
Snickers is the best. Close seconds, reese's peanut butter cups, reese's pieces, fast break, kit kat, rolo, starburst, twix, peanut m&m.

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Sgt. Sykes said:
Chris Pranger said:
You-! You-! Your comment makes me so mad that I could just...let you send me some of this delicious superior European candy to prove me wrong!
PM me your address and I'll send you some samples.
(Dan) OH OH, me too! I'll eat them on an episode and tell you how much I love them!

zooken

Dec 8, 2009
Firstly, the best chocolate is Ghirardelli, not Hershey.

No love for the Toblerone? Which they do make fun sized, though sometimes hard to find.

rednightmare

Apr 17, 2009
Oreo-infused Milka chocalade bars, hands down. I don't expect them to be handed out during trick or treating, but I know of no candy that tastes better than that amazing cross-over

Chris Pranger

Aug 31, 2011
zooken said:
Firstly, the best chocolate is Ghirardelli, not Hershey.

No love for the Toblerone? Which they do make fun sized, though sometimes hard to find.
Toblerones are stupidly delicious, but they are expensive. I need bang for my buck!

Zombie Sodomy

Feb 14, 2013
I guess I'm the only person who likes circus peanuts. Maybe I'm just a French snob, but plain Hershey's chocolate is the most boring candy I've ever eaten.

Nuvo

Feb 13, 2012
If Hershey's is America's best attempt at chocolate, I'm glad I'm English.
For chocolate, it's Snickers, Twix, Lion Bars, Picknics (basically a Lion Bar with rasins), or Kit-Kats (worlds most popular biscuit, invented by a nation of tea drinkers :D).
My favourite sweet is probably plain, uncoated Kendle mint cake, but it's probably not wise to eat it at night in October if you like your mouth.

In England, we've got Mountain Dew back (you call this an energy drink now?) and we've started getting Lucky Charms again in super markets, but still no god damned Jolly Ranchers, and I'm not importing them at nearly £5 a bag >:[

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Nuvo said:
If Hershey's is America's best attempt at chocolate, I'm glad I'm English.
For chocolate, it's Snickers, Twix, Lion Bars, Picknics (basically a Lion Bar with rasins), or Kit-Kats (worlds most popular biscuit, invented by a nation of tea drinkers :D).
My favourite sweet is probably plain, uncoated Kendle mint cake, but it's probably not wise to eat it at night in October if you like your mouth.

In England, we've got Mountain Dew back (you call this an energy drink now?) and we've started getting Lucky Charms again in super markets, but still no god damned Jolly Ranchers, and I'm not importing them at nearly £5 a bag >:[
Funny story: Hershey's chocolate bars were created for the military in an attempt to make a chocolate bar that wouldn't melt during long battles. They are basically ration packs. Take that as the grain of salt when you try to enjoy it. I'm not saying they haven't adjusted the recepie since then, but, you know...ration packs.

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Sgt. Sykes said:
Oh you Americans. The best candy is made in Eastern Europe.
Are those the same ones that have like, 5 million different unheard of chemicals in them?

Ah, that takes me back, comrade.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
I'm not a big fan of chocolate bars. I'd much rather have a Jolly Rancher or a Warhead. Those are by far my favourites.

C117

Aug 14, 2009
Dumle, Daim, Center, Plopp, Kinder Maxi, Marabou, Milka, Coconutspots (kokosprickar), Bounty, Maltesers, Neverstop, Vanilla fudge, and Jellyrats (sega råttor).

Lots of chocolate, in other words. God, I love chocolate...

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Sgt. Sykes said:
Akichi Daikashima said:
Are those the same ones that have like, 5 million different unheard of chemicals in them?

Ah, that takes me back, comrade.
No, 5 million unheard of chemicals go into meat products. I'm talking about sweets which have been the same since before WWII.
Ah those ones!

Nothing beats those, except for eating raw gelatin!

Blood Brain Barrier

Nov 21, 2011
I just looked up Idaho Spuds and they look great. Wish they had them here. The only thing we have are "eskimo balls" which are too much marshmallow (which isn't cocoa flavoured) and a thin layer of chocolate. Snickers are the most overrated chocolate bar, I don't like the whole peanuts. And anything Reeses has awful chocolate.

Chris Pranger

Aug 31, 2011
Blood Brain Barrier said:
I just looked up Idaho Spuds and they look great. Wish they had them here. The only thing we have are "eskimo balls" which are too much marshmallow (which isn't cocoa flavoured) and a thin layer of chocolate. Snickers are the most overrated chocolate bar, I don't like the whole peanuts. And anything Reeses has awful chocolate.
Please please PLEASE acquire an Idaho Spud and not follow my advice. The only thing better than an Idaho Spud is knowing that you tricked someone else into eating an Idaho Spud. Also anything.

Chris Pranger

Aug 31, 2011
RedDeadFred said:
I'm not a big fan of chocolate bars. I'd much rather have a Jolly Rancher or a Warhead. Those are by far my favourites.
I enjoy both which a lot. A friend of mine and I ended up buying a bag of Warheads and chain-eating them until we accidentally burned the top layers off our tongues. So...I guess use Warheads responsibly.