No Right Answer: Best X-Men Member Ever

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
Anime Wolverine ftw, as long as it's not the X-men anime Wolverine.

But nice reminder above here, I like Nightcrawler.

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
RTR said:
Yeah I can't really argue with the results or add anything to the debate so I'll just say the following things:
-I really liked this week's shirts and Dan's choices for pictures

-Will there be a Halloween episode next week?
Glad you liked it, and yes, there will be a Halloween episode

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
How can you choose Gambit or Beast over Storm? If we're counting out Wolverine (since he wins by default in any "best" list), then Storm is the clear winner.

She controls lightning with her mind... think about that.

Cybylt

Aug 13, 2009
Mega_Manic said:
He has created clones of himself to travel to world and gather all it's knowledge and return to him once they have finished their journey. It's pretty awesome.
... Dr. McNinja?

Gunjester

Mar 31, 2010
The Tall Nerd said:
Gunjester said:
The Tall Nerd said:
gambit is a terrible x man
why do you like him, all the best xmen serve alternative functions outside of xmen he is just some crappy cajin character with a crappy power, that they do nothing with
You done your period yet?
are you done being sexist?
i don't think me reading marvel comics and seeing a shit character for who he actually is , makes me have a vagina, or having an opinion or should i just drone on and agree, don't bring sexism a forum about the best x man.
First off, umadbro? Seriously how does no one understand when people are simply trolling.

Anyways, I was one of the people fighting against all the crazy people during our huge sexism vs feminism debates, taking the side of the feminists any day over the others. Also it's not sexist, merely comparing you to the act of spraying blood all over everyone's good time with Gambit. Gambit's my personal favourite of the X-men though I have no illusions about his lack of significance or use, but you need to calm down, they chose their X-men and neither won. So calm the shit down, you spazz.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
That Michael Bay image killed me xD
I like the idea of Gambit but since I don't read the comics and he's only appeared in Origins: Wolverine. He hasn't had much screen time :(

God of Path

God of Path
Jul 6, 2011
A few magneto fans here. But seriously, he's a holocaust survivor who can do practically anything with his mind. HE FLOATS MAN. Also he seems to be the antithesis of wolverine. He will always dominate wolverine because of his skeleton.

ripley720

Mar 1, 2012
i love how everyone over look one of the best xmen colossus. just because he is not shown alot people but he has some of the best powers. he immune to most things when in armor does not need to breath while in his armor. need i say more for me colossus wins

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Blacharrt said:
*snippity*
Didnt pretty much every single one of the Dark X-Men get killed by Captain Britain? Not a surprise given he is far superior to many, many Marvel characters.

OT: Cable. Or Colossus.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
MetallicaRulez0 said:
How can you choose Gambit or Beast over Storm? If we're counting out Wolverine (since he wins by default in any "best" list), then Storm is the clear winner.

She controls lightning with her mind... think about that.
So in "Best Marvel Character" you choose Wolverine?! Pffft! My 5 favourite characters are all better than Wolverine... Doctor Strange, Captain Britain, Cable, Pete Wisdom, Iron Fist. BOOM! All better than Wolverine, though Iron Fist and Wisdom probably couldnt beat him in a fight nine times out of ten but as characters they are more interesting. Dont get me wrong, I dont hate Wolverine... just dont think he is the best.

I do hate The Sentry though, UGH! Glad he got killed off, stupid Diet Superman.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
vxicepickxv said:
Aptspire said:
Best X-Men member? Of all members??? Well...
In all seriousness, however, I would have to say either Cyclops or Magneto...
That would be a great answer, except he was never a member of X-Men. He was a member of X-Force, but never a member of X-Men.

I'm actually a pretty big fan of some of the more odd choices for X-Men, like Dazzler, Pixie, and the most powerful X-Man of all time, Iceman. He hasn't actually learned the full extent of his powers, and most people probably won't figure it out, but if they decide to run him at his actual full power, nothing could stop him. Negative Entropy is the ultimate extent of his powers. Once he gets there, it's just over.
Cable could, Doctor Strange could... just saying.