No Right Answer: Manliest Superhero Ever

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Manliest Superhero Ever

Taken from a fan's suggestion, this week the boys debate who is the most manly superhero.

Watch Video

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
"I'M GONNA BEWM BEWM!" Hilarious.

I agreed with Wonderwoman from the get go, Superman is a puss.

Thumbs up - Captcha agrees.

Mischlings

Feb 18, 2011
This comes to mind because I was just watching Atop the Fourth Wall last night, but Kyle should've done Linkara's "I'm a Man! *punch*" while Chris was drinking.

I'm not even going to comment on the rest of the debate, since it was just them being trolls, but it was fun trolling.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
As hilarious as the beard-on-top-of-beard bit was, and obvious intent to troll everyone aside, I'll just leave this here:

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/linkara/at4w/5109-amazons-attack-prologue

DiMono

Mar 18, 2010
Superman is so manly that he has to disguise himself by costuming himself as a wimpy nerd. All other heroes are themselves until they put on their costume at which point they become a hero; Superman is so manly he has to put on a costume just to fit in with the regular folk.

Instead of horniness, sex appeal is another trait of manly men. Superman always has women fawning over him. Wonder Woman doesn't. Point Superman.

That should about tie it up, right?

Also, a debate I'd like to see: best now-obsolete gaming console. I'm thinking things like Atari, Colecovision, TI99-4A... all the other brands of gaming machine that died off in the console wars.

mcnally86

Apr 23, 2008
Was this the thing that Kyle tried to say on the podcast? I don't think it was any more trolling then the usual episode. I think it's best when there is no right answer.

scarab7

Jun 20, 2009
Ok got the next one, best super hero alter-ego, any super hero as long as they have an alter ego.

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
I sense a MovieBob topic.

Furthermore,

Superman vs.....man I don't even know, but worst superhero outfit.

Wolverine maybe? Or otherwise the early x-men outfit.

Hmmm, Olympic Bullets and Bracers. T-shirt go!

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
lol, wow....

well .... i always hated super man for being a glorified boyscout so any time he loses makes me happy. but this? LOL less 'manly' then Wonder Woman XD HA!

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
Question is, which comments do you read. The escapist ones or the facebook ones?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I have to agree with Chris on this one. Dammit Kyle I thought you were going to mention that the greek sun god is Apollo not the whole sun dry clay comment. That would of been a better argument (like I don't know Apollo is a guy so he is brofist with Superman?).

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Rakor said:
I sense a MovieBob topic.

Furthermore,

Superman vs.....man I don't even know, but worst superhero outfit.

Wolverine maybe? Or otherwise the early x-men outfit.

Hmmm, Olympic Bullets and Bracers. T-shirt go!
I don't even think Superman is in the running for the worst outfit.

Find a couple rejected Superheroes from the '60s, and that's all you need.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Oh god...I lost it when Dan went "YEAH" after the mention of women being on top. I was wondering whose mind that was joining mine in the gutter...Hell, my mind has permanent residence there!

CAPTCHA: marry me

GYAH!!! My computer is stalking me!!!

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
Wonder Woman isn't really made of clay, neither is she a golem. The sculpture that made her was made of clay but the clay was turned into living, authentic flesh. Think Adam (Bible) he was made from dust but that doesn't mean he is made of dust or that he was a golem. The same applies to Wonder Woman.